Iron War Wolf!

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Cynarea
Realm: Stormrage

Iron War Wolf!

Unread post by Cynarea »

So. after finding out I could tame these adorable little guys, I had to get one! I checked the Iron Front daily but I never seemed to find one, not to mention the Horde Wyverms that kept throwing me off.

One day, I alt tabbed to do some research on them, like how to get them to spawn and all. Well, when I got back there was a beast on my mini-map. I saw two moving and knew those were the wyverns! So in an instant I swooped down on my Jade Panther and started to tame them. Nobody interfered, so he was mine! So I flew into the forest and thought about a name.

I looked at him again and realized that there were flames on his back. Well sort of. Flames, flames, what could I do with flames? Ahah! I know, I've been watching an anime (Fullmetal Alchemist) and there's a character that uses flames! Roy Mustang.

Of course, Roy Mustang was two words so it became RoyMustang but it's okay, he's still Colonel Mustang!

Because I named him after an anime character I grew an attachment to him. I had a color scheme of green but with Mustang at my side I didn't care about my color scheme. I normally have Hutia (now Gumi) and Mustang when I go out taming or go to a place where I can get cool pets but if I can only have 1, I choose Mustang. Though that one time it was a bad idea because my dad's alt I was helping level took damage and sadly, Mustang can't heal.

Some pictures of him: http://imgur.com/a/wuAiF

In the end, my color scheme turned blue, with the exception of Mustang.
Kalhoun
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Ghostlands (H) & Kirin Tor (A)

Re: Iron War Wolf!

Unread post by Kalhoun »

Congrats on your toaster wolf!
Cynarea
Realm: Stormrage

Re: Iron War Wolf!

Unread post by Cynarea »

Kalhoun wrote:Congrats on your toaster wolf!
Yas! I wish they would work as a Cooking Fire ;-; I was raising my cooking fire and my Fel Camp Toy or whatever was on CD with the Cooking Fire, so I summoned Roy, I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I throw a Small Egg inside of his fire.

"Nothing's perfect, the world's not perfect, but it's there for us, trying the best it can.
That's what makes it so damn beautiful." -Roy Mustang Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (2009 anime)