Can't decide between Karkin or Terrorpene.

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Zebab

Can't decide between Karkin or Terrorpene.

Unread post by Zebab »

I just got really, really lucky today. About a week ago I decided to camp Terrorpene for a tanking pet, so today I got back from work I grabbed a packet of crisps and a 2 letre bottle of coke and expected a long wait. About 20 minutes in I got a bit bored of watching people fly into Firelands and decided I'd take a few minutes break and head into Molton Front for nostalgia, and after a few minutes of walking around I hear the NPC scan horn and a jeweled crab pops onto my screen. After nearly going into cardiac arrest because my heart just stopped I do the stupid jumping puzzle to get upto where Karkin is, but sadly I see another hunter there before me. Before I walk off and let the hunter get his tame he whispered me "hey, do you want the crab, i'm here for Skarr." After leaving the Molton front on cloud nine with my new crab in tow I go back to camp Terrorpene. You can probably guess what happened next, Terrorpene was there. This was the luckest day of my life.

tl;dr I got Terrorpene and Karkin within 15 minutes of eachother today

Now I have a problem. I only camped Terrorpene for a tanking pet, but now I have both Terrorpene and Karkin that can tank for me and I don't know who to choose. On one hand I prefer how Terrorpene looks, people recognise Terrorpene as a trophy tame and he was the rare I was camping in the first place. On the other hand Karkin is a lot less common to see than Terrorpene and fits my transmog much better but looks low res and not many people know that he even exists, let alone how rare he is.

I'd usually choose Terrorpene butI'm having some real trouble saying no to this face, Karkin seems so unloved.

Edit: Image didn't upload correctly
Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Re: Can't decide between Karkin or Terrorpene.

Unread post by Kalliope »

Keep both and rotate, IMO. :D

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US, Bloodsail Buccaneers Classic

Unread post by Serenith »

:D

Adorable avatar by the very talented Lupisdarkmoon! Thanks!

Zebab

Unread post by Zebab »

Thanks for the replies! I guess i'll use both then. :lol: