Ady's Tame & Travel Log [img heavy]

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Adyrawr
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Ady's Tame & Travel Log [img heavy]

Unread post by Adyrawr »

Yay, I finally made one of these after lurking the forums for maybe 5 years! I'm gonna be documenting my hunter's adventures and new pals, in image and maybe text. I think it'll be fun to show off all the weird and silly screenshots I get of them at times!
[I probably wont update the first post too much, and instead, just post new updates as I go along!]

My adorable unnamed mana wyrm! He's always got a perpetual grin on this face, which I think is adorable. I haven't quite thought of a name for him yet.

My unnamed moose, who shares a grumpy yet cozy outlook on life as my hunter does. I might name him Caramel, or something like that. Coffee, maybe?

Nightshade, who adores climbing all of the wrong things, and causing a lot of trouble in the process. He's a very stereotypical kitty; he just happens to be a very large, stereotypical kitty. Don't touch his tummy.

Aster, who always has a super big grin for the camera! She's super lovely and so dainty and shy looking.

The curious and always watchful Locke, who enjoys carrying trinkets around in his mouth a bit too much. A stellar cutie.

Nyota! -- Who, like her brother, Nightshade -- also enjoys climbing things. She looks pretty surprised to be caught here. She majorly just climbs things to sleep on them.

Last edited by Adyrawr on Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

signature made by yours truly.

Adyrawr

Re: Ady's Tame & Travel Log [img heavy]

Unread post by Adyrawr »

[9.18]
So with what is kinda happening to Alcaz Island, I went out to tame one of the black hydras.
I found this guy (these three) poking their heads out of the water and judging me, so I decided to tame them.
Not even five minutes from when I tamed them, they begin to argue - constantly. I love them.

The middle head is the grouchiest, the left is the most defensive, and the right is the one that constantly hisses.
Last edited by Adyrawr on Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Your selfies are awesome. :D

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Adyrawr

Unread post by Adyrawr »

Thanks, Rhyela! <3
Urgh, it's like, 7am and I'm so sleepy that I cannot figure out how to put my signature up. Aaaah.
More leveling to do later. @_@

Adyrawr

Unread post by Adyrawr »

Two new tames since I cannot sleep for the life of me! Q___Q

First up is Velvet! I've been debating taming one of these wee guys for awhile now, and finally caved. He's super cute.

Lastly is Tula! (A play on Tulip.) -- I really love the updated kodo models, and was debating what color I wanted to add to my menagerie for awhile. I kinda clicked with her instantly, she's adorable.

Adyrawr

Unread post by Adyrawr »

Introducing two new tames!

Amelia, my lovely scorpion! She's super happy and dainty, and adores cleaning herself. I wanted to name her something after a green gem, but I just couldn't stop thinking 'Amelia' -- it stuck.

My unnamed mechanical, who is in a perpetual state of happiness. He is the best, the noisiest, and gave me tons of anxiety while tracking him a few days ago! Other hunters grabbed him before I did, he took forever to respawn, and sometimes I'd just lose him entirely. 2 hours of tracking his silly oil puddles, pah!

Adyrawr

Unread post by Adyrawr »

'Smiling for the camera.'

"What's this?"

'Snapping at a bug.'

'Itchy hide.'

Introducing Petunia! I was going to name her Violet, or something of that, but Petunia stuck out to me a lot. In character, for roleplay purposes, Petunia is a stunted devilsaur! Basically, she's a munchkin cat of the devilsaur world.

She likes to play and roll in hay.