No one told me!?

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Nessixo
Realm: Stormrage EU

No one told me!?

Unread post by Nessixo »

This is my first time posting here, thought I'd start getting more involved in the pet forums seeing as thats the most favourite part of my hunter. As I was joining I actually had to look on Petopia to check all the pets by their untamed name I had so I could list them and just earlier today I was thinking how much I would really love a spirit beast fox and what do I find on the Petopia site?! Sure enough a spirit beast fox which has only just been out since January!

Now I'm convinced I'm getting sloppy, since I rushed to get Bulvinkel the minute Legion was realised I haven't really been looking at pets and in my laziness missed that there was a new spirit fox, I missed the puppies that got hotfixed (I know it's naughty and I'm sorry but, puppies), missed the spirit gryphon and raptor and I'm now finding out that Fenryr is tameable too.

Anyways, I rushed over to Duskwood at the time on my fathers computer who has no addons - couldn't see anything so I swapped to my own computer so I could put the co-ordinates in and what happens when I get to the most southern and last spot for me to check? Lightning Paw is there! At this point there seemed to be no one around waiting for him - coming back every hour now to check when he respawns again and if I see him I'll either call my boyfriend over or whoever is around to tame him :hug:

Quite happy with my little surprise today and while I already have a Floki (Karoma) I think I'm going to call this one Loki, simply because I think it would fit a mischievious fox :D

Also want to add that if anyone wants an extra pair of eyes looking out for the fox I'm more than happy to help on Stormrage EU - let me know and you can add me on battle tag :)
Attachments
Myself with newly tamed surprise at the gryphon roost <3
Myself with newly tamed surprise at the gryphon roost <3
WoWScrnShot_041817_183629.jpg (222.57 KiB) Viewed 1072 times
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Re: No one told me!?

Unread post by Rhyela »

Congrats! He definitely looks better up close in-game than I expected.

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.