Today I tamed Lalathin!

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Hewolfke
Realm: Quel-thalas

Today I tamed Lalathin!

Unread post by Hewolfke »

During Quest "love tap" i tamed totally solo the lovely feathermane Lalathin, a unique peace of art, sadly enough he does not stay that small! Never the less, if you enter there, you are 100% dead, so SV gives the solution! walk invisible to the cage, aspect of the turtle, tame and lalathin is yours! Being killed is assured, but you got the birdy!!! Ow Btw, you can't tame it from the start, you must kill elisande, during NightHold raid premade group, normal or higher... only then and during WQ "Love Tap" :headbang:
Attachments
Lalathin.jpg
Lalathin.jpg (173.58 KiB) Viewed 1646 times
Boven
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Re: Today I tamed Lalathin!

Unread post by Boven »

Congratulations!

Do you have to click the cage before you can tame him, or can you just target, turtle, and tame?
Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Boven wrote:Congratulations!

Do you have to click the cage before you can tame him, or can you just target, turtle, and tame?

Target, turtle and tame. No uncaging needed.

And congrats on the cool birb!
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Hewolfke
Realm: Quel-thalas

Unread post by Hewolfke »

Yep, just turtle target and tame, on opening the cage it activates all inside mobs, and the taming window is rather short! Second don't shoot the bird, he has very low HP and is insta killed, but after soft reset it arises again so you get a second chance :)

And thx! :D
Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Unread post by Qinni »

Problem is it never wants to shut up. It uses they ashes of alar mount up sound over and over. I noticed this after I tamed mine, I was though it was making all the sound because it was happy to see me.