Tårnfalk & Co´s pet journals.

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Tårnfalk & Co´s pet journals.

Unread post by Ana »

I was so inspired by seeing all your guys pet journals so I decided I wanted to start a thread myself. I still dont play a lot but I do play for taming new pets and getting mogs. This thread will be for all my character instead of me having one for different ones.

It´s been around 3 years since I last sat foot in WoW so I thought I start this off by introducing my main and her favorite pet. I made a nightelf way back .. Back then her name was Tivoli and she had purple hair. I knew about petopia back then and researched which pet I wanted to have. I wanted a snowleopard. I remember making the way to menethil haror and the long long run to ironforge. I had her ever since. Her name is Müsli. I know its a weird one but I love it. Her name comes from a breakfast cerial. It´s made of wheat, fruit and nuts. When you poor milk over it, the raisins float to the top making it a sea of black dots in white. My mind though and still thinks it´s the perfect name for a snowleopard. Tivoli got renamed Tårnfalk and Ive had that name for my main for a while. Tårnfalk is Danish for Kestrel

Trying to take a pretty picture but Müsli saw a squirrel

and her usual cat like behavior means she has no patience sitting still for a picture :lol:

She is my go to pet in any situation and I adore her. I know as a beastmaster there prob is better pets but to me, my Müsli is perfection

Last edited by Ana on Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Tårnfalk & Co´s pet journals.

Unread post by Ana »

My second entry is Fagin. I know many prefer ravens but to me he is the ultimate bad guy. He is actually is named after a bad guy in a Danish Kid movie called " Fuglekrigen i Kanøfleskoven"

This is the bad guy he is named after. If you can stand watching a movie in danish I would highly recommend it. Trailer here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3SPonJAq3Q

I love him :D

Last edited by Ana on Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flyra
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Draenor EU (Horde), Mazrigos EU (Alliance)

Unread post by Flyra »

Oh, yay!! Can't wait to read more of this Tarn. Müsli is so sweet :D

FR: Heart #57524 WoW: Flyra#21730

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Aww thanks :D Atm the only thing im doing is figuring out which pet I wanna take screenies off next :P

My next entry is King Krush aka Tuborg. He is named after a Danish brand of beer..Image And Im still ponderous to why that name is not reserved yet.

Tuborg, despite his size is a big softee. I love how he pushes me gently with his head sometimes. This big lad carries so much personality!

Last edited by Ana on Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I remember Musli! I love the name and the breakfast dish. I had a pure white snow leopard named Clariss as one of my two pets back in BC.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Ahh Zendium, named after a toothpaste because he looks like he swallowed a ton of it :P I remember that it took a long long time for me to get him.. yet I have been thinking of releasing him and get another spirit beast.. he just dont click with me like he used too..but I havent decided yet

Another entry this time for the 4th (i think) Hunter i made Xiania, She was named Xinia but that name was taken when we server moved so she became Xiania. I finally decided on her stable theme which will be historical currencies. Her only pet (so far) is named Daric. The Persian daric was a gold coin which, along with a similar silver coin, the siglos, represented the bimetallic monetary standard of the Achaemenid Persian Empire. I dont know how often I play her /tame beast on her but I thought I get her entry on here :mrgreen:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Today´s entry, Boots. I dont know about him.. Back when I tamed him I was really happy that I got him.. but his a bit boring in his colors, plus he cant really do anything special. I did some dailies for hubby to try and bond with him but I am not sure he is staying

Last edited by Ana on Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

pet journals is on hold for a bit :D personal stuff makes gaming not an option right now

Flyra
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Draenor EU (Horde), Mazrigos EU (Alliance)

Unread post by Flyra »

Really enjoyed reading all of these. Especially love those closeups you got of Tuborg!

FR: Heart #57524 WoW: Flyra#21730

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Sooo it´s been more than a year since I touched this.. but I just hated the pet system in Guildwars 2 too much.. still a lot I wont do in wow but i do love pets. I wont be changing my name here as I dont want to identify myself with one character anymore

i been leveleling my Worgen Keidran to lvl 60 ( I got 3 free days of play) and the only pet she tamed in that interval is a scalehide which she named Spiky - all her pets has "boring /obvious " names . Sorry about the unmogged boots.. lvl gear :roll:

Cant say how long or how intesense I will play.. but I do need distraction from the fact that hubby is in hospital all days cept the weekends... and no answer yet.. so taming pets is good.. Beside this is almost like Gw2 anyway.. but we need waypoints instead of flightpaths please :P

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Welcome back!

Have you ever considered looking into alternative ways of leveling in WoW? There's something called the 'Pacifist Challenge' where players try to reach max level without killing anything. You could do your own spin on that if you want to avoid too much violence - things like gathering professions (herbing/mining) give xp now so you can technically level just by doing that if you wanted. There's also pet battles which can be fun, like Pokemon. Those give xp too!

But I'm sure you can have plenty of fun just exploring the world and taming pets, play how you want, there's no rules! :D
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I am doing the taming and reorganizing all my hunters stable first.. lots of time in that :P - then i see what I want :D

Today I cleaned out Mikados stable.. only pet left is Burudoggu which means blue dog in Japanese :D - I will try to make more color themed tame on my hunters now but first cleaning stable and making grids :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Took Gleebo with me to finish off my rep with Hydrexian Waterlords.. He is so small and cute!! I like the screenie as it look like i am petting him :D

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Awww, he's adorable! I love the marsuul models.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Going to try out Hoot today with Keidran.. only ever managed to bond to one flying pet so far and that is on Tårnfalk..Colorwise Hoot fit Keidrans pet theme so maybe it will be a succes..

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Hubby needs to do the battle of lorderon scenario before he can do more pet battles /ughn

And I did them on Tårnfalk.. so I lvl boosted Pixie and tamed her first pet.. Her theme is green pets.. they dont have a name yet but the first one is a green shale spider

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Tamed this beautiful bird.. no name for her yet.. thinking about Glenda but not sure.

A Glente is a bird in Danish..looks pretty similar to Tårnfalks pet so i thought Glenda would fit.. Pictures of a Hvid Glente (No idea what it is in English)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Todays Darkmoon fair buddy is my raptor Floyd. Changed look to match him better

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Been taming mobs on my gnome to bond with her so I can play her with husbands gnome once he hopefully can see well enough to play .I decided that her naming theme should be plants so the Scalehide is Kava and the Wolf is Clover. Still struggling with her mog..

Gave up on the gnome... Pixlie is now Yarkona and I like her much better now! Yarkona is a hebrew name meaning green. Clover kept his name

Much better!!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I post too much dont I.... Tårnfalk made a new friend today.. still nameless.. all I know that she is a girl :D . Edit.. name came to me.. Susy.. not sure why but she got a name now :D