Backstory of new pet

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Backstory of new pet

Unread post by Iowawolf »

One day while I was exploring troll island in the Terrace of Sorrows part of Nazmir I heard a noise in the distance sounded like a low growl so I went to investigate and upon getting there I saw her, Bajiatha The Scavenger Matriarch. At first she was scared of me since I was the first hunter not wanting to try and kill her but to make a friend.

Thinking quickly I pulled a little food out of my pack and laid it on the ground hoping she would approach timid as she was slowly she approached the food but watching me warily ready to flee if I made any sudden moves. Still watching me she ate some food and looked at me as if saying she wanted more which I handed to her and gazed as she slowly ate from my hand.

Thinking I gained her trust I reached out to touch her but she growled a bit not sure of my intentions then she saw I only wanted to pet her so she came closer as I gave her more food till again she was right there in petting range so again slowly I reached my hand out and felt her soft feathered mane. Seeing I wasn't any threat she then started to snuggle into my hand inching closer while I gave her the last bit of food I had for my mission.

When the food was all gone I thought she would run away to her own kind but she instead looked me in the eyes as if to say will you take me home which I immediately did and now she is a main part of my stable in fact she is right there with Skyterror my Bloodraged Pterrordax as the two main pets.

Here we are right after bonding also she is the only pet I actually use the feed pet ability on.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Re: Backstory of new pet

Unread post by Valnaaros »

A nice story that you wrote up for Bajiatha :)
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Re: Backstory of new pet

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Valnaaros wrote:A nice story that you wrote up for Bajiatha :)
Thank you :)