PTR Request Line & 4.1 Summary

Read-only since Patch 4.1 is now live.
Fafnir
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Re: PTR Request Line & 4.1 Summary

Unread post by Fafnir »

Some small things while messing around the PTR.

1) my minibug is full-sized :( He retains his black trail. I haven't tried to retame him on the PTR though.

2) the talbuk mount - I don't know if this was a recent change or has always been there, since I hadn't really touched the PTR since it first opened. It looks quite different from the old wowhead screencaps, so perhaps this is blizzard's ninjafix.

3) hyena mangle might be fixed? I tried Forgemaster Garfrost like someone back in February mentioned, and it was applying the 15s tendon rip just fine.

4) re: troll druid flight form, I only got a split-second glance at one on the PTR and it looked the same size as on live, but the 4.1 notes mentioned it was resized. It may just be a last-second addition... kind of like that Archaeology fix they never tested but was listed on there too.
Ziarre
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore-US, Wyrmrest Accord-US

Unread post by Ziarre »

I know it was resized, but it's also not positioned right--its offset is way higher than it should be. On my zoom on live, it's in the top quarter of the screen.
Acherontia wrote:

It's like daring someone to go insult a bunch of kindly old nuns. You'll wind up going back to your friends with a story about how they smiled at your insults and tried to give you cookies, or something.

Shaiel - 110 Night Elf Hunter
Sahkar - 110 Mag'har Orc Hunter
Tumblr!

Xella
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Skywall-US

Unread post by Xella »

Aw sad, I was enjoying having a "normal" non-armored white talbuk. Ah well, I know my opinion's in the vast minority on this one ;P
Current main: Xella-Skywall | Art Stuffs | Brains.
Acherontia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Unread post by Acherontia »

Fafnir wrote: 3) hyena mangle might be fixed? I tried Forgemaster Garfrost like someone back in February mentioned, and it was applying the 15s tendon rip just fine.
Oh, this would be *excellent.* Can we get any confirmation on this, 2 or 3 others verifying maybe, before I update? I can't get on right now myself : /
Tilo
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Stormrage, Cenarius, & Ysera-US

Unread post by Tilo »

my minibug is full-sized He retains his black trail. I haven't tried to retame him on the PTR though.
meh, so be it, I only got em on one of my hunts anyways, already have way, way too many tank pets on ALL my hunts hehe, so he may never see the light of day.
♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪
Signature Kamoodle []