Is there any new rare unique skin pet on PTR ?

Read-only since Patch 4.1 is now live.
Vode
Realm: Azuremyst

Is there any new rare unique skin pet on PTR ?

Unread post by Vode »

I collect rares (or Raid Bosses) with unique skins. I have 3 hunters just for the stable space.

I've been reading news about the Patch 4.1, and for such a big patch, seems to have little news for collector hunters.

I know about the cat changes, which instead of giving us a new unique skin pet, removes one (regular Frostsabers will have the rare skin of Rak'Shiri, as he now shares skin with Shy-Rotam, that is now a sure encounter) and I've been keeping up with the Hydras expectations.

Other than that, any new/transformed pet that gives us a new unique skin pet ?
mmjauaww
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Bengal @ Dragonmaw EU

Re: Is there any new rare unique skin pet on PTR ?

Unread post by mmjauaww »

Wondering the same, but I saw that there are only unique skins coming, but no rare unique skins:S I think blizz should get better at making RARE uniques.
http://www.wow-petopia.com/cataclysm/patch41.html
Cerele
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Hellscream

Unread post by Cerele »

i dont think they are making hydras tameable... after my recent chats with all those gms the last 2 both said "hydras were not ment to ever be tameable" that kinda broke my spirit, i think they are giving them diets because they are doing that with a lot of animals, the burrowing worms have diets too but are untameable and wont be, non hooded snakes have them too and i dont get why we cant tame them. Basalisks(sp) some have diets as well but they wont add them, and untameable animals that are loaded as previous animals, are again not tameable but have diets (example the frost sabers with many of the night elves and really just any tamed animal by a CPU will have a diet)... i think they are adding in the bellowing roar to let those hunters with the hydra use it more often... that or just screw with us, well thats just my two cents on it

signature thanks to Kurieno
Ziarre
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore-US, Wyrmrest Accord-US

Unread post by Ziarre »

I don't think they'd add a unique family just to make ONE pet usable...when it was perfectly usable before as a 'crocolisk.' GM conversations should ALWAYS be taken with a big heaping pile of salt.
Acherontia wrote:

It's like daring someone to go insult a bunch of kindly old nuns. You'll wind up going back to your friends with a story about how they smiled at your insults and tried to give you cookies, or something.

Shaiel - 110 Night Elf Hunter
Sahkar - 110 Mag'har Orc Hunter
Tumblr!

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Ziarre wrote:I don't think they'd add a unique family just to make ONE pet usable...when it was perfectly usable before as a 'crocolisk.' GM conversations should ALWAYS be taken with a big heaping pile of salt.
^^^^^^^ This

Also Cele, they said your DATA had been erased. They need your data to restore anything.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Tsaikojen
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by Tsaikojen »

Cerele wrote:i dont think they are making hydras tameable... after my recent chats with all those gms the last 2 both said "hydras were not ment to ever be tameable" that kinda broke my spirit, i think they are giving them diets because they are doing that with a lot of animals, the burrowing worms have diets too but are untameable and wont be, non hooded snakes have them too and i dont get why we cant tame them. Basalisks(sp) some have diets as well but they wont add them, and untameable animals that are loaded as previous animals, are again not tameable but have diets (example the frost sabers with many of the night elves and really just any tamed animal by a CPU will have a diet)... i think they are adding in the bellowing roar to let those hunters with the hydra use it more often... that or just screw with us, well thats just my two cents on it
It's not about them having diets that set off the expectation of them becoming tamable, it's that they were recieving a unique PET SPECIAL attack.

Vode
Realm: Azuremyst

Unread post by Vode »

So,

other than hydras, anything else ?
Vetiver
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin US/Farstriders US

Unread post by Vetiver »

still hoping against hope for tameable blazewing

will never ever ever ever use another pet again no matter if it does 1 dps <3

Thrawna Partyfavor Poliwrath Mint

...plus many, many more. <3