Shifting the Order of Your Characters!

Read-only since Patch 4.2 is now live.
Saturo

Re: Shifting the Order of Your Characters!

Unread post by Saturo »

I can finally sort my characters in alphabetical order! Yay!

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Mozag
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

I foresee so much fun with this. Not only can I sort by level and faction, but I can occasionally do it for race, or class, or alphabetically. Or perhaps an intricate mix of everything. Yeesss. Can't wait!
Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Moonlost wrote:I was having a quick browse though MMO-C, and I saw this.

Patch 4.2 Character Selection Screen
The character selection screen has been updated as promised and you can now change the order of your characters!

As an alt-o-holic, it has irked me forever when my characters are out of level numeretical order. Like, crawls under my skin irks me. Being able to order them as I wish makes me super happy. :D
Wow, this is something I have been asking for for a very, very long time. I have actually deleted high-level characters simply because I didn't like what order they were in. This is.....really awesome, actually. :) Why do they decide to put in all these cool things after I'm finally tired of the game? It's becoming harder and harder to leave. >.<

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Rhyela wrote: Wow, this is something I have been asking for for a very, very long time. I have actually deleted high-level characters simply because I didn't like what order they were in. This is.....really awesome, actually. :) Why do they decide to put in all these cool things after I'm finally tired of the game? It's becoming harder and harder to leave. >.<
Think of it this way...after you've taken a nice long break, you can come back looking forward to the new features and content that are upcoming. ^^
Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Vephriel wrote:Think of it this way...after you've taken a nice long break, you can come back looking forward to the new features and content that are upcoming. ^^
:hug:

You have a way with words. :D

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
erwil
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by erwil »

One of those little things.. :P I've been begging to have this feature for a very long time. Especially now after transferring toons to a new server, the list is all messed up.
Teigan wrote:I too have killed characters that were in the wrong order. Like, when I first brought my toons to my account, I made a little lock to pass the time waiting for them. I kinda liked her....but, having her above Teigan and Grushdeva irked me to no end and she had to die.
^- This is very much me as well. I have a wee warlock on top of everything, she's lvl 30 and I've had her since I started, so I can't make myself to delete her. x_X
Siliverin
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nazgrel, Nesingwary, Dalaran

Unread post by Siliverin »

yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! i have always wanted to be able to do this because like many, i want my toons in numeric order ( by lvl) and it bugged me cause i couldnt ._. TY blizz... TY
Sig by Kurenio!
Anansi wrote:But OJC is just Old Jumper Cliff, a cranky old crazy guy who hops around making grunting noises to scare away children and small animals. Not sure if he's tamable, probably not.
Siliverin
Credit to Seilahyn and Kurenio for the avatars