WoW Petopia Community

A fun place to chat about hunter pets in the World of Warcraft.
Visit the Petopia homepage Petopia Homepage
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum Rules: Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete rules.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Unread postPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:07 pm 
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Realm: Hellscream
Tahlian wrote:
Patience.

No matter what GM letter Q might have said...Blizzard never promised us that the hydras would become tamable. Someone datamined something out of the files for the 4.1 PTR that was then subsequently removed from those files, and Blizzard did some tinkering around with a possible Hydra family during that 4.1 PTR. Never once has any blue poster said this was coming. Furthermore, they've not promised us hydras becoming available in 4.2 either. GMs do not have a direct line to the developers, so they don't really know, apart from what few hints they might receive while reading the company newsletter on coffee break. Either we get them or we don't - but either way, we certainly haven't been promised them.

Be. Patient.

i have been waiting 6 years for this. Silithid Collosus(plural....) were made tameable in 2 weeks. they were also a glitch. Tiny nax beetle, that was fixed pretty fast too. ghost hydra was tameable, just make it tameable again. they dont have to worry about any animation for running, besides foward, as no more eyes or the beast, they dont hiss as often, and they are loaded in the game data base, just make them tameable already, its annoying the teasing they like to do.

signature thanks to Kurieno

Unread postPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:43 pm 
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter

Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash
Blizzard technically hasn't teased hunters with anything regarding hydras. You CANNOT trust what a GM says. Period. They do not know if the dev team is making anything tamable and from what I know only know of things are are already in game and in the PTR.

The error was MMO Champions. No one knows where they got their information but it was very quickly removed. So no blaming Blizzard for teasing when it appears to be no where their fault on this.

I've waited for hydras for years also but as they say the proof is in the pudding and so when there is concrete proof, FROM BLIZZARD then I will believe they will be tamable.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6