Rare #10: Karkin

Read-only since Patch 4.2 is now live.
Royi

Realm: Ysera

Re: Rare #10: Karkin

Unread post by Royi »

I think i would still want to try my Nitro Boosts+Rocket Jump+Parachute cloak to get to him. I think I just may when 4.2 hits
:) ~ Formally known as Royi ~
Yaone
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer

Unread post by Yaone »

Eh, he isn't that far out, if you do that you will over shoot him >.< but it would be funny to see that... Do it! xD
Sasrei
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: US - Icecrown, Nesinwary

Unread post by Sasrei »

Sadly I can see that happening to ALOT of people. Rock jumping takes alot of time, freaking out over a rare doesnt help your nerves. And once you get to the rock so far.. I dont see a safe way back on the other one. The worst part so far is dying and rezzing at fireplume, it can be really hard to get your body back if you fall off at a wrong spot.

thank you Ashaine and Kurenio!!!!

Calomel
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Icecrown

Unread post by Calomel »

Oooh, I like this! What a beautiful crab!

I might have to test this little guy out when they go live and see if he 'clicks' with my hunter. I still have a few empty slots in my stable for pretty pets. :D
Sasrei wrote:Sadly I can see that happening to ALOT of people. Rock jumping takes alot of time, freaking out over a rare doesnt help your nerves. And once you get to the rock so far.. I dont see a safe way back on the other one. The worst part so far is dying and rezzing at fireplume, it can be really hard to get your body back if you fall off at a wrong spot.
Welcome to Outlands 2.0! :lol:

Tanin - Troll - Beast Master - Icecrown, US
Currently Hunting: ...for the pacifier...