What quests do I need to do to see the new rares?

Read-only since Patch 4.2 is now live.
Rainz
Realm: Lightbringer

What quests do I need to do to see the new rares?

Unread post by Rainz »

I'm referring to the spirit ones that are available from day one, I'm just a little confused as everywhere I read mentions something about the ancients, does it mean the initial quests when ur levelling or some new ones that will come out on patch day? I have done all the quests currently in Hyjal so will I be able to see the rares as soon as I log in or is there some I need to do before hand.

Also (sorry for being a pain) if there is some quests I need to do where do they start please?

P.S. Thanks alot for all the information on this board it has been amazingly helpful for getting ready for 4.2, especially the sticky, thankyou thankyou thankyou
Vignax
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Nazjatar

Re: What quests do I need to do to see the new rares?

Unread post by Vignax »

You need to complete every hyjal quest up to "Aessina's Miracle" so the area transforms into the Regrowth.

Rainz
Realm: Lightbringer

Re: What quests do I need to do to see the new rares?

Unread post by Rainz »

Yea I've done that, done all the quests in hyjal pre 4.2. So when I log in 4.2 day I will be able to see the pets straight away? was just gonna see on the day and not hassle about it but curious and want to be prepared

Edit - Just checked out the area aswell on my hunter and it looks like it does on the SS so I presume I can tame straight away =D