Gilnean Horse Vendor

Read-only since Patch 4.3 is now live.
Chimera
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Gilnean Horse Vendor

Unread post by Chimera »

Shes located right outside the Howling Oak, theres horses that run around freely there, she sells the two horses (brown and black) and something that i never saw mentioned.... the brown one is for lvl 20's and up, the black one is for level 40's and up. I had the gold so i also bought the black one but im ticked that its the lvl 40 mount.. even though im currently lvl 35 so i dont have far to go

and i found this hilarious cause i remembered the conversation way back about the rope she is supposed to hold to keep the horse by her side...

and me on my new horse using the /mountspecial... they graze for a while too, its not a quick dip, they sway their head slightly and kick up the ground ever so slightly with their hoof and they actually move their lips as if they were grabbing plants, its pretty cool (and i just noticed, look how short the mane is in the front o.o reminds me of a buzz cut rofl, to the side though you see the mane, the mane follows the neck down so it gets plastered to the body but you can still see some tufts of the mane poking up)

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill (Horde)Ravencrest (Ally)

Re: Gilnean Horse Vendor

Unread post by Snowbird »

OMG cute!. Im gonna get that on my ally!

Signature Made By Senenith

Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Oops, thanks for the reminder! *hops out to Darnassus*

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

:lol: yea, i was like 'hmmmm i wonder if they're out yet... stormwind reps a pain when you dont have the time to dungeon..', at first i thought they were closer to the saber vendors so i thought when i saw empty space that they werent out yet but i skipped over to the howling oak and saw a few of em running around :D

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Worba
Realm: Uther, Zangarmarsh, Shu'halo, Fenris, Quel'Thalas+
Location: In Sethekk Halls, bothering Anzu (90 runs and counting)

Unread post by Worba »

Xakaal wrote:Shes located right outside the Howling Oak, theres horses that run around freely there, she sells the two horses (brown and black) and something that i never saw mentioned.... the brown one is for lvl 20's and up, the black one is for level 40's and up. I had the gold so i also bought the black one but im ticked that its the lvl 40 mount.. even though im currently lvl 35 so i dont have far to go

and i found this hilarious cause i remembered the conversation way back about the rope she is supposed to hold to keep the horse by her side...
So now there is an evil race of child-enslaving horses in Darnassus... who are apparently granted diplomatic immunity by the elves on account of equestrian cuteness?

This cannot bode well.

EDIT: Fix't ;)

EDIT2: For those wondering, worgen can buy these without a rep minimum - seems obvious being "Gilnean Horses" and all, but I'd wondered if the "must be exalted with stormwind" that pops up for other races in fact meant these were only for humans, or others with exalted human rep... nope.
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_113011_003446.jpg
WoWScrnShot_113011_003446.jpg (192.71 KiB) Viewed 25559 times
Schwert
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: [[US - Proudmore]]

Unread post by Schwert »

This makes me wish I were still Alliance.

I love horses.