Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:39 am
Realm: Shattered Hand - US
11/06/11 - Moved the Darkmoon Island zone to its own post.Remember that 4.3 is on the PTR so expect changes. Some of the information come from various Press conferences, Blue posts, and other news sites.
Also New stuff will be in BOLD when possible.Raids:
Deathwing Raid3 New Dungeons:
Baradin HoldRaid Finder
- Final Raid of the Expansion.
- Part of the Deathwing encounter will be fought on his back peeling off his armor.
- Wyrmrest temple, above the maelstrom and Eye of Eternity will be some of the locations 'inside the raid' that you have to fight or encounter deathwing.
- All parts will be available during release. (Unlike Icecrown).
- Smaller than Ulduar.
- Many phases and encounters with deathwing through out the raid.
- Will help be introduced by the new 5 man dungeons.
- Deathwing encounter is being called 'Most epic ever done in wow'.
- Deathwing encounter will be the longest fight in wow.
- Each stage of the deathwing encounter will be fought in different places and offer loot.
- Multiple dragonflights will aid in taking down deathwing (Noz, Alex and Ysera).
- Will contain a 20% AP raid buff for the melee.
- Is called "The Dragon soul".
- Deathwing will drop ONLY weapons.
- Will be a mount reward for killing deathwing.
- Heroic deathwing will be nerfed after he is killed by top guilds.
- ALL Tier 13 will be raid drops, None offered via valor.
- Bosses will drop a geode which has a RARE chance to contain an epic gem (Normal and Heroic only, +50 <stat>).
- Entrance is at Wyrmrest temple or Caverns of time.
- You will jump from a gunship onto deathwings back. (I would like to imagine this as the Transformers 3 skydiving scene)
- While on his back you will fight corrupted blood creatures all while trying to keep balanced and not fall off.
- Last phase where you will jump from island to island at the maelstrom while fighting parts of 'C'thulhu Deathwing'.
- Last phase will show/have deathwing in all his corrupted goodness C'thulhu Deathwing.
- Thrall will also play a huge part.
- Will contain a HUGE twilight dragon you have to fight.
- Will have to defend wyrmrest temple 'hyjal raid style' for a bit against a couple bosses.
- Bosses will not wait for you, They will come to you.
- Will contain 8 bosses. (Deathwing is boss 7 and 8.)
Morchok: Once a passive guardian is now convinced that his only respite will come with Azeroth's demise. Morchok rages against the foundation of Wyrmrest Temple, Azeroth's last beacon of hope in the Hour of Twilight.
Warlord Zon'ozz: His soldiers waged endless war against the forces of C'Thun and Yogg-Saron. Millennia have passed, but the warlord still serves the chaotic might of the Old God N'Zoth.
Yor'sahj the Unsleeping: Has eagerly assisted Deathwing, providing the Destroyer with the means to release more faceless ones from their prisons deep beneath the earth.
Hagara the Binder: One of the first students of arcane magic under the Forsaken, showed surprising potential for one who had started learning so late in life. But in her undisciplined attempts to bind elementals into servitude, she was ensnared and twisted by the Windlord, Al'Akir.
Ultraxion: Has spent his short life absorbing the essence of captured nether dragons. Ultraxion is the only twilight dragon Deathwing has praised, and his arrogance is overshadowed only by the crackling energies surging through his twisted form.
Warmaster Blackhorn: Leader of Deathwings personal drake riders escort, they move with unholy purpose, driven to protect their dark master.
Deathwing: The black dragon Neltharion, once the Earth-Warder and protector of Azeroth, now Deathwing the Destroyer. When Deathwing first channeled the Dragon Soul's power against the other dragonflights, the massive energies that he unleashed threatened to break him apart. Rather than forgo this weapon, he had adamantium plates fused to his scales to hold his body together. Later reinforced with elementium.
'C'thulhu Deathwing': Weakened by the dragon soul and without armor to contain his body, The extent of deathwings corruption shows.
Misc Raid Info
- Will work like the Dungeon finder.
- Will be cross-realm.
- Will have its own difficulty setting.
- Will provide different loot and achievements then normal and heroic versions.
- Will be easier then the normal and heroic versions.
- Will only work for the 25 man deathwing raid off initial.
- Does not share a lockout with normal/heroic raids.
- Gear will not be as good as normal and heroic versions but better than the 5 man dungeon gear.
- Will drop lower ilvl tier gear than that of normal and heroic.
- Can mix and match tier gear from all 3 difficulties (raid finder, normal and heroic) to get set bonuses.
- Able to queue up as raid leader, Which will allow you to use raid warning and promote other raid leaders and assign targets.
- Raid Leaders will not be able to change loot settings or kick people.
- Need before Greed loot rules.
- Does not have a lockout, Can run as many times as you want a week.
- Will only be eligible for loot from bosses on your first kill of that boss per week. Any other kills on that boss will auto pass loot.
- Loot will be 'recolor' of loot drops from normal/heroic.
- Will not drop legendary quest items.
- Only end wing bosses will give valor unlike Normal and heroic versions, 250 valor.
- Will require a certain ilvl to queue up.
- Each raid will include two tanks, six healers, and seventeen damage dealers. The Raid Finder will attempt to balance the group according to armor type, which should help ensure a mix of melee and ranged dps.
- Will not have a 'Call to arms'.
- Can queue up solo, in a party or in a raid.
- Vote kick will work the same as in the dungeon finder.
- Will give a deserter buff like the dungeon finder but a lot longer.
- Currently can not queue up in a battle.net party.
- If your currently assigned class role (Tank, Healer, or Damage) matches the class role that a piece of armor or weapon is flagged you will receive +100 to your Need roll.
- Guild Standards are again useable in Firelands. (15 minute duration, 100 yards efffects the dead.)
All 3 DungeonsNew City NPC's:
End Time (Dungeon 1).
- Will tie in with the deathwing raid.
- Will be Heroic only.
- Will contain NEW dungeon set armor, dropped by bosses. (No equip bonuses or class specific, Mostly for transmogrifier looks.)
- Will be like the ICC ones, Have to clear the first one to unlock and second and clear first/second to unlock third.
- Will be located at the Caverns of time.
- Gear is ilevel 378.
Well of Eternity (Dungeon 2).
- Will show the 'future' if you fail to stop deathwing.
- Will take place in Dragonblight.
- Will contain 3 bosses.
- The first two bosses will be randomly selected out of four.
Echo of Sylvanas: Spawned from shattered timeways and cloistered within the Ruby Dragonshrine, a maddened fragment of the Forsaken's leader, Sylvanas Windrunner, waits restlessly. Having lost everything and unable to find peace, this tormented echo aches for a chance to unleash her dark fury at anything still living within these barren, time-twisted wastes.
Echo of Tyrande: Once high priestess of Elune and leader of the night elves, this time-twisted fragment of Tyrande Whisperwind now wanders the desolate future of Azeroth. Enveloped by eternal midnight, she is forever separated from the comforting light of Elune and torn by questions about why her goddess did nothing to put an end to such madness.
Echo of Jaina: The tormented fragment of Jaina Proudmoore has been split and infused within the shattered pieces of her staff. To restore balance to the timeways, this echo must be defeated. However, the devastating magical power possessed by the once-proud ruler of Theramore is hardly lost to her time-havocked spectre. In this future Azeroth, she is only divided, and waiting....
Echo of Baine: Enraged by his failure to protect the world and, most importantly, the Horde, this time-ravaged shade of Baine Bloodhoof lingers within the ruins of the Obsidian Dragonshrine. Although he's still as powerful as the tauren high chieftain from the present, within this shattered future Azeroth, this guilt-ridden echo is little more than a discordant vessel of unquenchable malice and anger.
- Last boss will be Murozond. (Figure it out :p)
Hour of Twilight (Dungeon 3).
- Will be during the battle of the ancients.
- Contains 3 bosses.
Peroth'arn: Like many of his fellow Highborne, Peroth'arn swore allegiance to the corrupted Xavius in exchange for gifts of demonic power. As a master of fiendish magic and recipient of the satyr curse, Peroth'arn stands outside Azshara's palace in defense of the Burning Legion, ready to destroy those hoping to disrupt the entrance of the Dark Titan, Sargeras, into Azeroth.
Azshara: The songs of Queen Azshara's beauty, majesty, and power are too numerous to count, but it was her vanity that drove the Highborne to summon the Burning Legion. She now watches her most trusted magi empower the portal where Sargeras will be brought into Azeroth, content to let multitudes of her servants die in advance of the Dark Titan's arrival.
Mannoroth and Varo'then: Varo'then, head of Queen Azshara's personal guard, and Mannoroth, the pit lord whose blood will corrupt the entire orc race, stand as the last line of defense against those hoping to bar Sargeras's entry into Azeroth. Though both Tyrande and Illidan have fought bravely thus far, the fate of Azeroth will be decided at the Well of Eternity's very brink.
- Will need to retrieve the dragon soul.
- You will help Tyrande and Illidan in a battle against the Highborne and Burning Legion.
Misc Dungeon Info
- Will be present day.
- Thrall will be your buddy again.
- Will be an escort type dungeon.
- Get to see the leader of the Twilight Hammer.
- Will take place in dragonblight/Wrymrest temple.
- Contains 3 bosses.
Arcurion: Horde and Alliance assaults against the Twilight's Hammer have slaughtered many of the cult's fearsome elemental ascendants. One exception is Arcurion, a formidable water ascendant tasked to slay Thrall and retrieve the Dragon Soul. Should this twisted elemental being succeed, nothing will be able to stop Deathwing from ushering in the Hour of Twilight.
Asira Dawnslayer: Former blade-for-hire Asira Sunbright was initially leery of working for the Twilight's Hammer, but the cult's generous payments quickly won her over. In time, she succumbed to the corruptive influence of her dark employers, even going so far as to take on the name Dawnslayer. As one of the cult's deadliest assassins, Asira has been called upon to exterminate Thrall and his comrades.
Archbishop Benedictus: Archbishop Benedictus is the revered leader of the Church of the Holy Light. For years, his wise guidance has been instrumental in seeing humanity through bleak times. Yet beneath his apparent benevolence lies the shocking truth that Benedictus has pledged himself to the eradication of all life on Azeroth through the agency of his dark master... Deathwing.
- Dungeon Journal entries have been added for the new dungeons: End Time, Well of Eternity, Hour of Twilight, and Dragon Soul.
- Bosses in Ruins of Ahn'qiraj now drop a rare-quality Scarab Coffer Key which can be used to open the Scarab Coffers found within. These keys are zone-bound to Ruins of Ahn'qiraj and have a 17-hour expiration. This change also applies to Greater Scarab Coffer Keys used to open Large Scarab Coffers.
- Dungeon questgivers in Outland and Northrend are now found in their respective dungeons.
- Chaos orbs are no longer soulbound and have become tradeable.
- Zul'Aman - Only have to kill two of the four Troll avatars before they may face Hex Lord Malacrass.
- Zul'Gurub - only have to kill two of the four initial dungeon bosses to face Jin’do the Godbreaker.
- Random dungeon finder will no longer lock you to the heroic dungeon it selects.
- Abyssal Maw is on the back burner.
- Will allow you to change the appearance of your armor and weapons.
- Armor must be the same armor type. (Mail to Mail, Cloth to Cloth, etc..)
- Class restrictions do apply. (Hunter sets can only be changed to Hunter sets).
- Weapons restrictions do apply. (Axe to Axe, One handed sword to One handed sword, Main hand to Main hand, etc..)
- Weapon restrictions do NOT apply to guns/bows/crossbows. (That means you can change your gun to look like a bow and keep your racial or vice verse).
- Any weapon or armor must contain stats to be eligible for the Transmogrifier.
- Does NOT work on Legendary quality items.
- Cost in gold is currently unknown per appearance change.
- You will need to own both armor pieces. (Stat armor and appearance armor).
- Can be undone for free same as reforging.
- Will also place a note on the tooltip indicating that the armor or weapon has been transmogrified.
- Currently able to do PvP to PvP, PvP to PvE and PvE to PvP.
- Using an item for transmogrify makes it soulbound, non-refundable and non-tradable.
- The Transmogrifier does NOT destroy either item.
- 'Silly' items will not be allowed. (Fish, brooms, Fishing poles, etc..).
- Heirlooms will eligible for the transmogrifier.
- Cost is most likely going to be same as reforging.
- Enchants will not 'copy' over.
- The displayed enchant will be that of the currently equipped item.
- The Player must be able to equip both items.
- Only uncommon (green), rare (blue) or epic (purple) items may be transmogrified. (exceptions: a select few of these items will be prevented from being used to transmogrify if they are inappropriate).
- One handed weapons can be used to transmogrify a Main hand or Off-hand weapon.
- Mailing, Vendoring or placing an item in void storage strips its transmogrification.
- Located in Cathedral Square, Stormwind and The Drag, Orgrimmar.
Epic Gem Vendor
- New kind of bank.
- Can store soulbound and account bound items.
- Will be able to store seasonal items.
- Not just limited to Armor and weapons.
- Will wipe ALL gems, enchants, sockets and reforging on anything stored.
- Can contain 80 items.
- Available to any level.
- Has a search feature.
- Some items will NOT be able to go into void storage.
- Most all tabards will be able to be put in void storage.
- Will only be per character, not per account.
- Most likely won't be able to store items that can't become soulbound.
- Unlikely that profession items, tradeskill items, pets and mounts, or consumables can be placed in Void Storage.
- Located in Cathedral Square, Stormwind and The Drag, Orgrimmar.
- Unique items can not be put in void storage, Unique-equipped can though.
- Unlock void storage will cost 100g.
- Depositing an item will cost 25g.
- Withdrawing an item will be Free.
- 51 Epic gems recipes.
- Cost 5 JC Tokens for each recipe.
- Sells a Tome that will learn a random epic gem recipe for 4 JC tokens.
Thanks to MMOChamp, Petopia + Members, Wowhead, Various other gaming news sites.
Deraxacus - Area 52 (US) (Horde)
Last edited by Derax on Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:55 am, edited 24 times in total.