New tamable pet models!

Read-only since Patch 4.3 is now live.
Chimera
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Re: New tamable pet models!

Unread post by Chimera »

if i may, these two skins are in the WMV that could be eligible for use in the tyrande event if the 3rd ID doesnt have an existing cat beyond the spotted and striped shiny cats

WMV doesnt show them as polished n shiny but the model would be in-game and you can see the faint red glow

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Mania
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Mania »

Thanks, Xakaal. The ice might be a bit much, but the pure white doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility. Of course, it's more likely that someone added an ID they ended up not needing and will stop using when they realize it. ;)
Chimera

Unread post by Chimera »

probably, a couple unique adds seem ok when glomped together but more then that in, judging by the pics, large numbers would be a little crazy, especially for hunters trying to tame them, two always seems like a comfy number in a lot of scenario's

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

The untameable skins list seems to have disappeared from the stickies, but there's a full list of unused hunched cats skins in it: http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4290

The thumbnail pics, and the full pics they link to, should hopefully all be in the right Petopia colours and dimensions, in case any of the other ones do show up :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Miacoda
Realm: Argent Dawn(US) - Alliance, Nesingwary(US) - Horde

Unread post by Miacoda »

I like the idea of Geri and Freki WoW versions xD

Though then I'd want a red skoll recolor named Hati... x.x

Thank you to everyone who has made me a signature!
AKA TheDoomcookie
Mia's Stable|DeviantArt|Tumblr

Chimera

Unread post by Chimera »

Id love to see a MASSIVE version of one of Skoll's recolors named Fenrir and the other recolor the same size as skoll named Hati, it'd be the whole family :D I dont know their fur colors but its, as Wain shows for at least unanimated models easy to recolor, im sure it wouldnt be all that tough for it to be animated when all it is is just to tweak the colors

Bodhran
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Alexstrasza

Unread post by Bodhran »

the tiger is sooooo awesome!

ImageImage
ImageImage

Hunter:
-Hunters now earn Valor Points when they are effectively Vote Kicked from a Dungeon Finder group.
-Ettin’s Grip (new talent) allows the hunter to equip two ranged weapons simultaneously.

Dream skins to tame:
Fandral Staghelm Fire Cat Form. Kor'kron War/Veteran/Warbringer of the Horde PVP wolf mount. Xuen/Litter of Xuen! Legion Wolf Boss.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Xakaal wrote:Id love to see a MASSIVE version of one of Skoll's recolors named Fenrir and the other recolor the same size as skoll named Hati, it'd be the whole family :D I dont know their fur colors but its, as Wain shows for at least unanimated models easy to recolor, im sure it wouldnt be all that tough for it to be animated when all it is is just to tweak the colors
They're on this page under Spirit Beasts: http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4290
They're quite similar to the in-game one, just different shades, so nothing very exciting. But I would expect they'd appear in the game some day. They're the only two spirit beast skins that are still unused (that already in the database).
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

I think it would be cool to see more Skoll models, but I don't like the two unused ones at all. One's just desaturated, and the other's brightened. I think an actual charcoal black would look gorgeous with the lightning effects, and some other colour schemes besides just the quick Hue/Saturation/Brightness shift of the ones in the database would be awesome.
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Vephriel wrote:I think it would be cool to see more Skoll models, but I don't like the two unused ones at all. One's just desaturated, and the other's brightened. I think an actual charcoal black would look gorgeous with the lightning effects, and some other colour schemes besides just the quick Hue/Saturation/Brightness shift of the ones in the database would be awesome.
Ooh...a black Skoll would be awesome. They should name it Loki.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

These two new skins (especially the tiger) look really, really nice! But, meh, more hunched cats restricted to dungeons. Great. *sigh*
Nubhorns
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: WrA

Unread post by Nubhorns »

Toph wrote:These two new skins (especially the tiger) look really, really nice! But, meh, more hunched cats restricted to dungeons. Great. *sigh*
You know if you want one, all you have to do is let me know and we can go dungeoncrawling. :P From what I understand, the cats can be towards the beginning of the instance, so we could always try once a day or something.

|| deviantART || armory || magistream ||

Kurasu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Emerald Dreams (EU)
Location: Ontario, Canada, but my heart (and account) is in Europe!

Unread post by Kurasu »

Nubhorns wrote:
Toph wrote:These two new skins (especially the tiger) look really, really nice! But, meh, more hunched cats restricted to dungeons. Great. *sigh*
You know if you want one, all you have to do is let me know and we can go dungeoncrawling. :P From what I understand, the cats can be towards the beginning of the instance, so we could always try once a day or something.
You can try more than once a day, even. Check which of the Dragonshrines is first. If it's not Emerald, then step outside, reset the instance, and check again. When it's Emerald, go for your tame. As an instance tame, quite honestly it's a lot easier than some of the ones out there. Although impossible to tell yet whether it'll get easier or harder before 4.3 hits live. This is only the first build, after all.
Come see Kurasu's stables!
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

@Nubhorns - Dungeons are off-putting to me, which is why I'm upset about this. -_- Toph's stable is full, and I'm happy with how it is, so negative on her, and nobody else is 85, so it'll be a while yet if I ever decide to try for one of these, we'll se and thanks for the offer to help.