pet to matching that transmog?

nicolalol

pet to matching that transmog?

Unread post by nicolalol »

I am actually programming to make that transmog set:

http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room#MM ... 3808LTH87M

- the feet may appear black, it's a bug of the dressing room, you have to "replace" and put again the same name ( gronnstalker ) to see the real ones -
- the cape appears to be visual bugged since there's no violet squared part at the end, please check the wowhead link :)

- as far as i understood it the bow is not obtainable anymore, i wanna die for that since suits perfectly the set, but i may switch to bondsniper, very unused/underestimated gun that suits enough, not perfectly tho

Ground mount should be the red gronn, to keep showing the "gronn hunting" thingy
The flying one maybe the red protodrake that we all know. Savage looking as the rest of the set. Maybe the pandaria armored one ( very hard to take tho ) is cooler. :3

Can't still find a pet to perfectly match the set in colors and "savageness". Maybe you can help me on that? :P

- sorry for my bad english tho

Have a nice day community :P

EDIT: Female orc. I am telling you that because of the waist. It's black, but that black part is not that visible on the female orc model :)
Kalhoun
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Ghostlands (H) & Kirin Tor (A)

Re: pet to matching that transmog?

Unread post by Kalhoun »

Have you considered a toaster wolf? They look savage and are incredibly useful for warming small pastries and bread slices.

There's also this guy. Spikes!

The new ravagers are pretty bad ass looking as well. In fact, when I saw your mog, I thought of ravagers first.

I would just take a look at all of the red pets on Petopia and go from there. :3
nicolalol

Re: pet to matching that transmog?

Unread post by nicolalol »

The wolf was my first idea and the ravager it's good too. I am considering now that i checked better all skins in petopia site:

the red direhorn

the armored rylak

and maybe the best one for color matching: the saddled yellow/red cleefthoof *-*

The fact is that even if i'm hunter i like to appear huge and tanky to people, and i play bm exactly for the idea of becoming red and doing massive burst damage to enemies. :P Those giant guys match perfectly my idea.

I am using 6.0.2 pve set bonus, dire beast talent and sometimes this trinket so when i pop stampede i get like... 10 hungry things attacking the enemy XDDDD I find it so stupidly gratifying.