Which armour set will you use?

Wulfy
Realm: Hellscream

Re: Which armour set will you use?

Unread post by Wulfy »

Took me long enough and finally came up with a mail set. Now i need to find some peeps for Ulduar 25 runs that don't want to do hard-modes. >.>

Zinagaro
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Zinagaro »

Giantstalker hands down the most sexy set in existence <3

- I Be Indestructible Mon! -

"One thing I've learned about idiots - they are utterly without shame." - Worba

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Unread post by Seilahyn »

Well since I didn't care for any of the tier sets for Hunter, I went through WMV and just looked at every piece of armor and picked out what I liked. I was a little disappointed in the lack of blue. There's so little blue pieces that it's hard to make a good matching set, so I went with black/silver where I could.

While I'm one who really doesn't care for revealing female armor, I do think that the armor in WoW is just too busy and cluttered sometimes that you really lose the shape of the body under it all. Plus, with shirts, you can easily turn something showy into something decent.

Anywho, nothing fancy really. Mostly greens/blues. My only issue are the gloves. I've already done the quests that reward the model.. sooo I'm going to have to find a different pair. Shoulders from Kara and the bow from Illidan. The Black Dragonscale stuff might be tricky to get. I forgot about a cape, but not sure if I really need/want one.

Vyndara
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Vyndara »

I'm not sure about transmog yet, but I'm trying to gather the Assassination set for my hunter for roleplay purposes. So far, nothing really screams "Get me!" for transmogging for her yet.
Magli
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moonrunner

Unread post by Magli »

I've farmed up a T5 set (mostly), still keeping the Engineering goggles. Weapon is the Adamntine Repeater and the stat stick is the old favorite Sonic Spear.

Attachments
magli_T5.png
magli_T5.png (155.18 KiB) Viewed 3430 times

Thanks to Kurenio for the signature!

It was believed afterward that the man was a lunatic, because there was no sense in what he said.

Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Unread post by Finduilas »

I've now almost finished my Dk's set. Only thing still missing is some shoulders, but until now nothing matching could be found in the auctions. I think I spent about 40Gold for this set, some cloth for the cloak and some ores for the Armorsmith.
Front:

With axe drawn:

and a backshot

Already had a stalking druid running for over 10 minutes behind me, while I was visiting my bankaccount and the auction house :D
Attachments
Yatana1.jpg
Yatana1.jpg (45.59 KiB) Viewed 3430 times
Yatana2.jpg
Yatana2.jpg (49.85 KiB) Viewed 3430 times
Yatana3.jpg
Yatana3.jpg (44.5 KiB) Viewed 3430 times

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

Drayk
Realm: Velen

Unread post by Drayk »

The set I'm going to be using is mostly the Outlands dungeon Beaststalker recolor :D
I always loved the Beaststalker set but I like the red colored version more.

Airwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Airwyn »

Just finished my transmog set today! But my screen shots folder has gone missing :/ it's nice and purple, wish I could show it.

Airwyn on Scarlet Crusade US

Amazing sig made by Ashaine! Thank you!

SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Drenden/illidan

Unread post by SylviaDragon »

After months of farming for my bow, my set is finally done. :D I’m still doing a bit of mixing and matching with the helms/shoulders (I have all of them and am still deciding what to use! >.< Cant find any red dragon shoulders to match the helm =/) but I’m happy. ^.^
I mostly just used renegade armor and various recolorings of dragon stalker shoulders/helm. I can’t give a list right now because wow is locked at the moment but if anyone asks I will go look up the list.
the green set. (has the green dragon helm/shoulders) is pvp and the red set is pve.

with the helm

set without the helm
Image sorry for the poor lighting...was rushing into kara >_>

Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill (Horde)Ravencrest (Ally)

Unread post by Snowbird »

This is the gear that i am sure im gonna use.! Only if i can use the Chest! ^^

Here is a picture of the gear with Tabard

Here is a pic without tabard!. Theese pictures is taken outside Stonecore.! where im currently camping Aeonaxx atm! :D:D

Signature Made By Senenith

Wassa
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Wassa »

Redid my shaman's enhancement set. Mostly the beaststalker recolor with Spitfire Breastplate and Drakesfire Epaulets. I had been looking for a set to match that breastplate as my orc likes to show off her awesome abs.

Attachments
ShamanEnhanceTransmogSet2.PNG
ShamanEnhanceTransmogSet2.PNG (194.63 KiB) Viewed 3430 times

A rare visitor to this forum now that I don't play WoW anymore, but forever a Petopian.

Moonlost
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

I had made up my own thread for showing off my planed sets, but it felt a little self-indulgent. >_>
Regardless, I have way too much fun making up transmogrification sets. I've got four planned at the moment, although I've only started to collect two of them.

Threnaad the draenei shaman:
I love the look of this set and I've said this so many times people must be getting sick of it. XD All I'm missing is the chest piece, which is refusing to drop. *Shakes fist at Hyjal*

Moonlost the troll druid:
I like this set, but I'm not too sure if it fits this character specifically. It looks more like it belongs on a restoration night elf than is does on a feral troll. Maybe I should play around with the kilt, gloves and helm a little. Hmm.

Slumlost the goblin hunter:
A very scrappy look for a scrappy urban hunter. The hardest part of putting this together was resisting the urge to give him one of the cooler looking gun models.

Finally, Kharash the worgen rogue:
Nothing fancy here, just a straight out assassination set. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I love the look of the assassination armour. And that flensing knife. <3 So badass.
Attachments
Thren Set Mod.PNG
Thren Set Mod.PNG (356.46 KiB) Viewed 3430 times
Kharash.PNG
Kharash.PNG (235.92 KiB) Viewed 3430 times
Moonlost Set.PNG
Moonlost Set.PNG (175.32 KiB) Viewed 3430 times
Slumlost.PNG
Slumlost.PNG (171.49 KiB) Viewed 3430 times

Keaweone
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Keaweone »

TheDoomcookie wrote:Image
That one is made up of Lightining-Charged Battlegear (Tier 11) and a Draenic Wildstaff.

If you're not wanting to wear T11, or can't get it, I wager stuff like the Fel Iron Chain can be mixed with something. Sadly, that's not a complete set.[/quote]

I'm not new to Petopia; but I've been away from the game for the past several months. I left before transmorg came out. Now I'm itching for a set for my hunter and the one above looks great. I don't have Rokdelar; but I know of a few bows that will suffice. One question: What boots are those? They look like a perfect match to the T11 set; but I know boots did not come with that set.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

If you're Exalted with the Guardians of Hyjal you can buy Treads of Malorne: http://www.wowhead.com/item=62385
Or you can buy Moccasins of Verdurous Glooms with 1650 JP: http://www.wowhead.com/item=58199
Keaweone
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Keaweone »

Outstanding. Thank you. I notice that when I follow the links to wowhead, both say they are parts of the Lightning-Charged Battlegear or lookalikes. Why is no cloak mentioned? Is there a site that gives you cloak options? I've checked several and while they offer a named cloak as part of an example set, they give no options to search for cloaks.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Cloaks have never truly been a part of sets, for the most part. There are low level green sets that have a named cloak, they don't always look great. For cloaks it's really best to just browse the models yourself and find one that matches.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Once i get them collected, this will be my priest three transmorg sets. Tía is human atm but thinking of race changing her.. not desided to what yet :P

Green healer:

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=81 ... 1839:10287

White noble:

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=18 ... 1839:16924

Child of the sun spider
http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=17 ... 7800:14423

My monk panda transmorg

Either http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=161 or http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=163. Got both waiting in bank

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Celar

Unread post by Celar »

Hey all I found a nice set for my hunter I thought I share mine. I should be soloing most of the dungeons to get the set hard part is to get the bow since the drop rate is low.
if ya guys suggest a better cloak that matches the set that will be great hard to find a good one. :P

Well here it is.

Hunter

Celar / Argent Dawn

Beata / Padme / Spike / Killer

Sig and Avater created by Celar

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Wow Celar, thats really nice, good job and good luck on the assembly.

Magli
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moonrunner

Unread post by Magli »

Hey, I know that set! I'm using a Nocturnal Cloak with it on my hunter. It's a BoE green, and there are a few other cloaks (the Nightshade cloak is one) that share that look. Check the auction house and you'll see one pop up sooner or later.

Attachments
cloak.jpg
cloak.jpg (75.09 KiB) Viewed 3430 times

Thanks to Kurenio for the signature!

It was believed afterward that the man was a lunatic, because there was no sense in what he said.