Help building an Arabian set

Cally

Help building an Arabian set

Unread post by Cally »

Greetings! I'm looking for some help in finding waist and leg slot items for the set I'm building here: Arabian Set

Ideally, I'd like to find pants or something that don't show through the robe and a belt that doesn't obscure the gold designs around the waist to much. So far, I tried mageweave leggins, but they show cause theyr're so high on the thighs, and haven't had any luck on other pant types. Any ideas???
Aeliel
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Re: Help building an Arabian set

Unread post by Aeliel »

You'd have to do some arenas for it, but - Ruthless Gladiator's Cord of Accuracy. Green gem rather than light blue but it should do the trick - check the modelviewer.

Going to go hunt for pants now.

[EDIT]

Let's see.

There's pants with the "frayed underwear" model - Ancestral Woollies, Aboriginal Loincloth and Barbaric Loincloth. These will show some around the hips; if you go for one of these, Ancestral Woollies are the lightest colored and would probably fit best.

Astralaan Pants will show through completely, but they're completely white, so they'll look better than most.

That's mostly all I could find. There's a bunch of blue-colored pants around but they're all the wrong blue, so they look worse than the other options I listed.
-=[ Dreams of Iso'rath ]=-
-=[ Image ]=-
Cally

Re: Help building an Arabian set

Unread post by Cally »

Thank you so much!!! That belts fits PERFECTLY with the robe!!! It's too bad about the leg items though, but I'll make one of those loincloths work :) Anyhoo, here's what I have so far for my two caster sets.

Priestess - Arabian Set

Warlock - Twilight Warlock Set

I don't know if the Twilight Cultist stuff will be allowed in transmogrification, but I can hope. It is a green item after all and doesn't look silly.