Not Quite Settled

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Not Quite Settled

Unread post by Varethyn »

Hey all.
I'd thought I had a decent set sorted up to the point I saw the Talhide set and decided to test that out with a few adjustments. Originally Varethyn was going to wear the full Bloodthirsty Charscale set, but the simplicity of the Talhide armour suits his backstory better. Now I'm not certain what I want to go for. He's keeping the brown shirt, Rust-Covered Polearm and Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas either way.

Bloodthirsty Charscale:

Mostly Talhide plus Cairne's First Breastplate and Fortified Spaulders:

I'd changed the chest and shoulders because the Talhide shoulders just don't really match and the chest didn't suit the character. I'm still open for suggestions on these however. Ideas are appreciated.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

evil950510
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Alleria

Re: Not Quite Settled

Unread post by evil950510 »

Go with the top pics gear fits nicly with the bow and your character. The Bottom seems too dull with your weapons.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Aye, agreeing with Evil. The bottom set is so low res that it seems out of a different world compared to your character and weapon. The top set isn't overly flashy and still looks interesting enough to match the bow.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Mmh, that's what I've been thinking. Thanks for the input guys, I'll stick with the Charscale unless something else catches my eye :)

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

I agree. You would need simpler weapons with that outfit, nice as it is. I like the top set :)
Ceravan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Anvilmar (alliance), Nesingwary (horde)

Unread post by Ceravan »

bottom set looks simple and nice enough, but as everyone else has said, the weapons are too flashy, you'd have to go for a more simplisted/dulled down bow

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Hehe I was planning on sticking with the Charscale, but you guys are making me want to find something that suits the other set now, even though it doesn't fit the story I have for him. *Opens WMV*
Open to suggestions :)