Post Your Transmog Pics Here! [IMAGE HEAVY]

Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Re: Post Your Transmog Pics Here! [IMAGE HEAVY]

Unread post by Kalliope »

Vephriel wrote:Her shoulders look like Wrap of the Valley Glades (http://www.wowhead.com/item=58124), purchasable with JP. :)
Wassa wrote:Or Mantle of Moss, which is even easier to get.
Veph wins. ;) Wassa's right, though - the mantle of moss is a smarter choice, since it's a gold purchase.

(I didn't feel like trekking out to Vashj'ir, okay?! :D )

Moar transmog from the alts!

Tryphena (druid):

Zabrina (mage):

Renatka (dk):

Marzella (lock):

The latter two are less exciting; my dk is in the blue set you get from the dk starter area (and she's never without that tabard) and my lock is mostly wearing the BoA set...but I had to find her offpieces, so it counts!

The downside to the armory pics is that you can't always see the great lengths I went to to match things like wands and such.
Attachments
Tryphena.jpg
Tryphena.jpg (50 KiB) Viewed 18235 times
Zabrina.jpg
Zabrina.jpg (84.63 KiB) Viewed 18235 times
Renatka.jpg
Renatka.jpg (57.87 KiB) Viewed 18235 times
Marzella.jpg
Marzella.jpg (69.85 KiB) Viewed 18235 times

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Daranara wrote:Someday I will tire of my leafy bow/staff combo, but not today.
Now you've made me all nostalgic for BC tabards.
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Love Tryphena and Zabrina, Kalli.
Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Xakaal wrote:Josamine my Worgen Druid <3

I am in need of help finding a Polearm for her since we cant have weapons change looks to whatever and she will definitely not be using a staff but rather the Witch-Hunter's Harvester unless she hits 85 after some new even better staves that dont require raids to acquire are released

Edit: Lol i just realized im missing a belt as well... any matching belts?
I was doing research and apperently my beloved Bloodthirsty Gladiator's set isnt availible anymore... removed in 4.2, anyone have any ideas to help make a similar set? Im completely stumped.. this was my absolute desired set ._.

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Kalliope

GormanGhaste wrote:Love Tryphena and Zabrina, Kalli.
Thanks! :D Those sets came together better than I expected. :) I always liked the main pieces, but had never looked for offpieces before. It was fun!

YouTube Edition

Britany
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Kargath (US)

Unread post by Britany »

my druid
snowi.png
snowi.png (629.65 KiB) Viewed 18235 times
luv the t11 druid set it looks so pretty still need belt though, i used the morrie's waywalker wrap instead of the regular tier chestpiece because it's not a dress and ive grown to like not wearing a dress on my druid haha, i also wish that the power torrent enchant didnt show up on the crystal spire of karabor ugh

my hunter
brit.png
brit.png (606.67 KiB) Viewed 18235 times
used season 4(i think) pvp set with season 4 staff and wolfslayer sniper rifle, along with fiery beholder eye that drops off of a rare in shadowmoon valley. it looks so cool, couldnt make up my mind for hunter but then i decided on this and i love it

my paladin
bridget.png
bridget.png (305.18 KiB) Viewed 18235 times
level 73 paladin trying to level her to 85 though, her transmog set isnt done at all but it looks good right now
Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US, Bloodsail Buccaneers Classic

Unread post by Serenith »

First, my priest. She is currently rocking T6. I'm still working on a few more sets, so that I can change between them from time to time. I'm just missing the white recolor chest piece of this set, hopefully it will drop for me next week so I can have my "holy" look :D (( Eliona ))

My hunter has lots of sets, though most are missing a piece in each. This is one of the few that is completed. Not shown, is her bow, which is that sunfire hawk one. Very belfy. (( Ailey ))

And the last I thought to share is my goblin mage's set. I'm so proud at how I made her look tacky. Yes, she is tacky and she owns it. She looks like a gypsy pirate. (( Minzel ))

Attachments
Eliona.png
Eliona.png (629.05 KiB) Viewed 18235 times
Ailey1.png
Ailey1.png (459.69 KiB) Viewed 18235 times
Minzi.png
Minzi.png (666.75 KiB) Viewed 18235 times

Adorable avatar by the very talented Lupisdarkmoon! Thanks!

alvo
Realm: Frostmane

Unread post by alvo »

I done my PVE set with Soldier Mail, but i used Mantle of Moss and replace legs withSavage Gladiator's Chain Leggings
To match perfect with my bow Rhok'delar, Longbow of the Ancient Keepers I found this staff, Draenic Wildstaff.
Now I need choose the head, I have 2 choices Fiery Beholder Eye ourHelm of the Lifegiver

My PVP is under construction, I missed 30% from BT run. Basicly is a mix from Skyshatter Raiment (Recolor)and Rift Stalker Armor, and the bow is Crypt Fiend Slayer
Kalliope

Finally finished rep farming for Ballari, my rogue. :D

Attachments
Ballari.jpg
Ballari.jpg (71.12 KiB) Viewed 18235 times

YouTube Edition

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Wow, Kalli, that rogue looks badass :)

And Alvo, I never realized just how amazing a troll looks in Skyshatter. The long, skinny, bent physique meshes so well with all the long spiky bits!
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Impulse
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Tichondrius US

Unread post by Impulse »

Here is my "Dark Ranger" transmog set I just completed. The cloak's red was to compliment the Crown of Destruction here. Any fiery looking weapon would go well too.

Here is a version with Cloak of the Banshee and Windrunner Bow from new 5 man, without any helmet graphic on.

Which one do you guys and ladies prefer?

In time I plan to modify this set with pieces of Wyrmstalker.
Kalliope

Neat, Aisling's shadow set came together faster than I imagined! And looks better, too. :) Course, I can't actually mog all of it, due to overlapping pieces....but hey, I have all the parts. :)

Then I got motivated to put together Nastaran's set! :D

Kallimon was already good to go; I just had to mog the s9 bow over the s10 bow. ;)

Attachments
Aisling - Shadow.jpg
Aisling - Shadow.jpg (72.91 KiB) Viewed 18235 times
Nastaran.jpg
Nastaran.jpg (84.61 KiB) Viewed 18235 times
Kallimon.jpg
Kallimon.jpg (90.63 KiB) Viewed 18235 times

YouTube Edition

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Decided I had to use my new Scourgestalker gear for a bit since I was really excited about getting all the pieces. I'll go back to my purple/green set later, but for now I may as well spend time in this one. :)

Then doing some brainstorming for Spiders. I definitely wanted something purple for her, and I rather like how this is coming along:
Attachments
49851940-profilemain.jpg
49851940-profilemain.jpg (79.42 KiB) Viewed 18235 times
Image2.png
Image2.png (246.02 KiB) Viewed 18235 times
Jaraii
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Runetotem

Unread post by Jaraii »

Moderately irrelevant, but you just made my day (night i guess) veph. I could not for the life of me remember where that helm graphic came from. Scourgestalker is what i had been searching for...
I know why I'm smiling, but why is everyone else??

Cerah
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Alterac Mtns, Maelstrom, Nesingwary, Silver Hand

Unread post by Cerah »

I absolutely LOVE Transmog, and I have to say, I've gone a little wild with all my toons' looks.

For Cerah, at first I was going to go with the Dragonstalker Outland recolour, especially after I got a really nice Crossbow drop off the Lich King himself in ICC:

But, I ended up going with a more unique, "Northrend" inspired set, even though most of the pieces for it drop in Outland. I'm calling it "Icestalker". It's mostly Tidefury pieces, with the Pauldrons of Surging Mana, an Outland world drop, the Merciless Gladiator's leggings, the ONLY actual pants I could find to match the Tidefury set (and are, strangely for a PVP set piece, obtainable without doing any PVPing), and my Felglacier bolter from the ICC 5-mans. Originally I used the Tidefury helmet with it too, then the new Shaman helmet dropped in I think the Hour of Twilight, and I won the greed role. It matches perfectly. Torrasque, my Chronomaggus, approves. :D

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=28 ... ;15596.358

For my warlock, Emielee, she's always had a "Corpse Bride" theme going on, so after some indecision (including the collection of several tier pieces), I decided to go with as close to a bridal look as I could get with her. Most of her pieces are self-tailored, including the big one, her Mooncloth Robe. Shoulders are surprisingly one of the earlier tailoring patterns, the double-stitched woolen shoulders. Gloves are Soulcloth Gloves, until I find something better.

Cerah's daughter, the half Troll, half Orc Fire Mage, Taysha, went with something a little more traditional: The Outland "Fire" recolour of Tier 1. Since the new dungeons have come out, I've made a slight adjustment. I found the Firehawk Robe from Tier 12 matches quite well with the other pieces of this set, so I've taken to wearing that, untransmogged, with it.

Original Look:

With Firehawk Robe, see my armoury page (I'd make a pic, but the servers are still down atm):

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... sha/simple

For Lighthope, my Paladin, I got into a bit of a dielema. I had collected the lvl 60 PVP set for her, only to find out on patch day that only "real" PVPers could use that for Transmog! I really wanted a plate "Blood Knight" set for her -- so she'd look like the true, loyal follower of Prince Kael'thas that she is -- so it took a little creativity. Helmet and boots were purchased from G'eras, the Naaru trader in Shattrah for Justice points (considering she's only lvl 77, that took quite a bit of pvp-ing to make enough honour to change over). The pants are a random blue Outland World Drop, the gloves a boss drop from Blackrock Depths, the chestpiece and belt are part of the Darkcrest green set, and the shield and shoulderpads are Outland quest rewards (an identical shield drops in Heroic Hellfire Rampants off the first boss if you're interested). All and all, I think I've made quite the Blood Knight.

Here's the WoWhead list of the pieces I used:

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=31 ... 5549:30275

Pic's a little inaccurate, since it shows her now-unusable PVP set. Here's my armoury link for the new look:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ope/simple

Bessey, my druid, went for a modification of the Outland Tier 0 (Wildheart) recolour at first. It's mostly the same, except for using the Whisperwind Headdress, an old favourite of mine, and a feathery, black chestpiece whose name escapes me, but can be made easily through Leatherworking. The mace is an ending quest reward through the Ring of Blood questline in Nagrand.

Then, I got the Tier 12 chestpiece, and the Scepter of Azshara dropped for me. I decided to go with the green, almost Feralheart-like recolour that I was originally planning to use for Bessey's Balance set instead. Same basic look, different colour scheme.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... sey/simple

Trixzie, my goblin Shaman, was easy. I loved the bright colours of the Earthfury set, so I got my guild to take her on a couple Molten Core runs. I find her Gadgetstorm Goggles match quite well. Now I just have to save up and buy the actual mail heirloom shoulders. At least Bessey's old leather ones don't look too bad with this set for now.

I even got my bank alt into the fun. Meggera decided she was a Death Knight who wanted to look like a Paladin. All it took was hanging around the Auction House for a while to get her Conqueror's Gear, with a few modifications.

Finally, the last of my higher level characters, Lydeea, my Forsaken alt hunter, decided to go with a wolf theme, to match her Headdress of the First Shaman. The Outland Shaman Tier 2 recolour was a perfect fit, even if it took FOREVER for the Oceansong Kilt to finally drop. I just wish there was a red mail robe or kilt set so she could look more like her namesake, Lydia from Beetlejuice. Oh well, this one still looks nice.

I neglected to take a screenie, so here's her armoury pic. I have to remember to take one with Ilosvic, her ghost wolf.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... eea/simple

I need to level up my other alts. What can I say? I love playing dressup with my toons!
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_102311_025611_Dragonstalker.jpg
WoWScrnShot_102311_025611_Dragonstalker.jpg (99.02 KiB) Viewed 18235 times
WoWScrnShot_113011_171325_Icestalker.jpg
WoWScrnShot_113011_171325_Icestalker.jpg (100.89 KiB) Viewed 18235 times
WoWScrnShot_113011_130107_The Corspe Bride.jpg
WoWScrnShot_113011_130107_The Corspe Bride.jpg (83.11 KiB) Viewed 18235 times
WoWScrnShot_100311_144618_Taysha's Fire Mage set.jpg
WoWScrnShot_100311_144618_Taysha's Fire Mage set.jpg (79.66 KiB) Viewed 18235 times
WoWScrnShot_093011_205452_Lighthope the Blood Knight.jpg
WoWScrnShot_093011_205452_Lighthope the Blood Knight.jpg (117.31 KiB) Viewed 18235 times
WoWScrnShot_113011_183313_Bessey Wildheart.jpg
WoWScrnShot_113011_183313_Bessey Wildheart.jpg (103.35 KiB) Viewed 18235 times
WoWScrnShot_113011_183357_Trixzie Earthfury.jpg
WoWScrnShot_113011_183357_Trixzie Earthfury.jpg (90.61 KiB) Viewed 18235 times
WoWScrnShot_113011_183342_Megg's Pally set.jpg
WoWScrnShot_113011_183342_Megg's Pally set.jpg (67.24 KiB) Viewed 18235 times

Visit Pop Seagull Publishing
Original Canadian Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror
Sleep is Temporary. Reading is Forever!

Kalhoun
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Ghostlands (H) & Kirin Tor (A)

Unread post by Kalhoun »

I've been mainly running around in my t4. The bow doesn't REALLY match, but I like it. I've agonized over what ranged to use for a long time (I had been using the Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle, but I've been using nothing but guns all xpac and wanted a change). The polearm from Firelands was a nice surprise when I noticed it matched.

One night I got creative and made up an "Alliance soldier" kind of thing. All Old World quest rewards with a bow out of Mana Tombs. I may end up PVPing in it.

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

The Bristleblitz Striker might look good with your T4 I think, Kalhoun. :) If you can find some people do run old Hyjal with.
Kalhoun
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Kalhoun »

Vephriel wrote:The Bristleblitz Striker might look good with your T4 I think, Kalhoun. :) If you can find some people do run old Hyjal with.
Yeah, I've looked at that bow and may try to get it at some point. My guild does old raids every now and then, and I never did get to see all of the Hyjal raid, so maybe I can talk some people into it.
Kalliope

Ooh, I really like the alliance soldier set!

For the t4, you could check out the trophy gatherer from UP, the dragon slayer's shortbow from a Basin quest, or maybe even the windtalker bow, which is a world drop.

YouTube Edition

Kalhoun
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Kalhoun »

Kalliope wrote:Ooh, I really like the alliance soldier set!

For the t4, you could check out the trophy gatherer from UP, the dragon slayer's shortbow from a Basin quest, or maybe even the windtalker bow, which is a world drop.
I actually have the Dragon Slayer's shortbow, but there's something about it that bothers me. I can't really pinpoint what it is. Maybe the size (too small?). I've been trying to farm up the Advanced Flatbow for a while, since I liked how it looked next to t4 in model viewer. I never thought trying to get a green item would be so frustrating! Our AH hasn't had much in it in terms of ranged weapons since DS came out, so trying to get it that way has been unsuccessful thus far - guess everyone is busy doing new content and not leveling alts.