Post Your Transmog Pics Here! [IMAGE HEAVY]

Sigrah
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Area 52

Re: Post Your Transmog Pics Here! [IMAGE HEAVY]

Unread post by Sigrah »

Here are the various sets I've collected for my monk so far. Now that she's level 90, I feel like I can transmog my stuff without breaking the bank. Of course for these pics, I just put the armor on and swapped sets from one to the next so I could get consistent pictures, but they are all usable in transmogrification. For the low level sets, I just used the best matches I could find. Apologies for the size of the pictures, but that's how they looked best. Anyways, enjoy :)

Feral Set

Murkblood Set

Grizzly Set

Ceremonial Leather Set

Chieftain's Set

Heraldic/Potent Set

Supreme Set

Darkmantle Set
Attachments
Darkmantle Set.jpg
Darkmantle Set.jpg (372.55 KiB) Viewed 4480 times
Supreme Set.jpg
Supreme Set.jpg (376.16 KiB) Viewed 4480 times
Heraldic-Potent Set.jpg
Heraldic-Potent Set.jpg (374.9 KiB) Viewed 4480 times
Chieftains Set.jpg
Chieftains Set.jpg (375.27 KiB) Viewed 4480 times
Ceremonial Set.jpg
Ceremonial Set.jpg (372.73 KiB) Viewed 4480 times
Grizzly Set.jpg
Grizzly Set.jpg (369.1 KiB) Viewed 4480 times
Murkblood Set.jpg
Murkblood Set.jpg (371.44 KiB) Viewed 4480 times
Feral Set.jpg
Feral Set.jpg (369.21 KiB) Viewed 4480 times
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

I like the darkmantle the best :D have you tried wanderer set? to me that is a good monk set and an adorable hat :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sigrah
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Area 52

Unread post by Sigrah »

Tårnfalk wrote:I like the darkmantle the best :D have you tried wanderer set? to me that is a good monk set and an adorable hat :D
I looked at the Wanderer's set a few months back when I was putting together monk sets and it just didn't suit what I wanted in a monk, though the hat could fit in well with they Grizzly Set. In general, I wanted sets that had a harness look to them like the first 5 I posted because they just feel a lot more Monkish I guess. The Ceremonial and Chieftain's sets are more appropriate for primitive races such as Orcs and Trolls, but I might use them every once in awhile if the mood suits me. And I have one other harness based set built around the raptor hide harness, but I need disposable justice points to finish it, which is why it's not posted here.

Anyways, there are a few other leather sets I like such as the Darkmantle set that look more like regular leather sets. I also saved all the sets I got from Pandaria quest rewards, I just need to find staves and polearms to go with them, preferably ones that come from MoP. Of the MoP sets, this one is my favorite: Purple & Gold Riverblade Leather Set.
Mindsprocket
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Mindsprocket »

Made a new mog for my priest based on Queen Azshara's Dressing Gown (which looks absolutely wonderful, no matter what the flavour text says XD ).

Lok'tar ogar!

Modzy
Realm: Frostmourne

Unread post by Modzy »

My hunter on Frostmourne AU.

Frozenstrike.

Dalianza
Realm: Kael'Thas (US/Oceanic)

Unread post by Dalianza »

I really wanted a "Remember Theramore" set so I built one around the tabard I got from doing the scenario.

Unfortunately the cloak I really wanted to mog is un-moggable, so I had to go with an ordinary white/brownish gold one. But oh well. I'm still really happy with it.

Thanks to LupisDarkmoon for drawing Raiden for me! Love him!

Siliverin
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nazgrel, Nesingwary, Dalaran

Unread post by Siliverin »

This is Siliverins mog:

sometimes i use the kilt of trollish dreams
Sig by Kurenio!
Anansi wrote:But OJC is just Old Jumper Cliff, a cranky old crazy guy who hops around making grunting noises to scare away children and small animals. Not sure if he's tamable, probably not.
Siliverin
Credit to Seilahyn and Kurenio for the avatars
Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Unread post by Finduilas »

I like your set Siliverin. I use the kilt of trollish dreams on my tauren, but it looks really good on a bloodelf. I should consider a set for one of my belf hunters with it.

Finduilas finally found her red Portent, now named Lycksele. I decided to make a set to match him. I'm still missing the gloves because Cromush decided to leave Silverpine forest before I could turn in my quest and the ticket I put in still has 7 days of waiting time.
The set is a wild mix of classic, burning crusade and wotlk armor, but the colors are the only ones I could find to best match my new pet (apart from the Brigade set, which I don't like, and Chief Brigadier set which never appears in the AH on Norgannon.
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_101812_190803.jpg
WoWScrnShot_101812_190803.jpg (275.49 KiB) Viewed 4480 times
WoWScrnShot_101812_190816.jpg
WoWScrnShot_101812_190816.jpg (330.27 KiB) Viewed 4480 times

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

Siliverin
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Thanks! I went with a Slytherin pet theme and it matched really well. I just wanted a pair of pants to change it up once in a while lol.

Love the set you made to match red portent. Very nice!
Sig by Kurenio!
Anansi wrote:But OJC is just Old Jumper Cliff, a cranky old crazy guy who hops around making grunting noises to scare away children and small animals. Not sure if he's tamable, probably not.
Siliverin
Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Unread post by Finduilas »

Siliverin wrote:Thanks! I went with a Slytherin pet theme and it matched really well. I just wanted a pair of pants to change it up once in a while lol.

Love the set you made to match red portent. Very nice!
Thank you, too.
I have a harry potter name theme on one of my little hunters :D Maybe I should go for Gryffindor all gold and red? Hufflepuff would also be a nice challenge with black and yellow.

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Sliverin.. can i steal your mog please :P so i can get rid of the farming :P

This is my horrid attempt to get an eazy obtainable green set :P - i liked the bow and the cloak but giggle.. not sure it match so well :P

no... just no Tårnfalk.. you dont need more horrible sets which doesn´t match :lol: :lol: :lol:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Siliverin
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

@Finduilas: oh nice! I was thinking of trying to make a hunter for every house alas... no room lol. Though I am going to change my human hunters theme most likely to one of the other houses. Havent decided yet. Though if I go hufflepuff I already know of a nice chestpiece that looks like the one SIliverin wears but is black and gold.

@Tarnfalk: lol if you like it and want to use it or bits and pieces go for it! I love that armor set but i just loved the one i made more lol i was collecting that one and kinda gave up xD.
Sig by Kurenio!
Siliverin
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Siliverin wrote:@Finduilas: oh nice! I was thinking of trying to make a hunter for every house alas... no room lol. Though I am going to change my human hunters theme most likely to one of the other houses. Havent decided yet. Though if I go hufflepuff I already know of a nice chestpiece that looks like the one SIliverin wears but is black and gold.

@Tarnfalk: lol if you like it and want to use it or bits and pieces go for it! I love that armor set but i just loved the one i made more lol i was collecting that one and kinda gave up xD.

Since i only wanted to see it for mogging i bougth the pvp version of the green set in the ah.. cost me 4k ;) and i will run with it to see if i like it or need to replace some items hehe

What i really want is this set below.. but its soo hard to farm it :/

Siliverin
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I love that set too but like you said, so hard to farm the pieces
Sig by Kurenio!
Siliverin
Kalhoun
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Ghostlands (H) & Kirin Tor (A)

Unread post by Kalhoun »

My rogue's mog for the moment. I'm going to farm the Assassination set for him, since I prefer that one more.

leaponover
Realm: Hyjal

Unread post by leaponover »

Tårnfalk wrote:
Siliverin wrote:@Finduilas: oh nice! I was thinking of trying to make a hunter for every house alas... no room lol. Though I am going to change my human hunters theme most likely to one of the other houses. Havent decided yet. Though if I go hufflepuff I already know of a nice chestpiece that looks like the one SIliverin wears but is black and gold.

Since i only wanted to see it for mogging i bougth the pvp version of the green set in the ah.. cost me 4k ;) and i will run with it to see if i like it or need to replace some items hehe

What i really want is this set below.. but its soo hard to farm it :/

Ahh, love this one!! Finally see a green set I like. This would look awesome as I sit on my Jade Panther. Not liking the Blackwing Descent pieces though since I am not really a raider :-(
Tilo
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Stormrage, Cenarius, & Ysera-US

Unread post by Tilo »

I've got this set but got the frostheim cloak... couldn't find a good enough greenish cloak to go with it, don't really like the 'V" shape of the batwing one.
♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪
Signature Kamoodle []
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

finished my gronstalker gear - though the helmet i did not transmog

i think the helmet is horrid - and not sure i like the set for an elf.. but i got it none the less :P

Joonces
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Earthen Ring

Unread post by Joonces »

Tarnfalk--

The green set (I think you're looking for) is obtainable with justice points (except for the shoulders). I did no raiding on my hunter, but had that set on her. I believe it's the Lightning-charged set. The boots I got from getting exalted with Hyjal -- Treads of Malorne.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Cool thanks :D