Post Your Transmog Pics Here! [IMAGE HEAVY]

Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Re: Post Your Transmog Pics Here! [IMAGE HEAVY]

Unread post by Kalliope »

Yesssss, updated my previous post; got my polearm! :)

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Lovelle
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Silvermoon/Tichondrius

Unread post by Lovelle »

Image heavy!!

Kyriena is in the recolored Beaststalker Set. I wasn't excited about the head piece it came with so I got Steelspine Faceguard instead. Wrathtide Longbow and Gilded Thorium Cloak complete this ensemble. I am still after Dragonstalker for her, but Ragnaros and Nefarian REFUSE to drop my chest piece and leggings... /cry

Image Persephone snuck in on this one ;)

Lovelle went for a simpler look with this set. I love how the color of the armor really complements the red in her fur. I wanted her to have a bit of a feral look too, so the shoes I chose make her look barefoot. She's in Marshcreeper Helm, Brigade Pauldrons, Ironspine's Ribcage, Dragon's Blood Cloak, Brigade Leggings, Scarlet Gauntlets, Tsunami Boots, and High-strung Bow.

Giantstalker is also on her list, but rogue gear is all that I ever seen in Molten Core...

Daxx took a unique route... Not much of a goblin type outfit, but I liked the look of it. She's in Radiant Armor. Head and shoulders are Mask of Inner Fire Volcanic Pauldrons. I had a hard time finding a nice ranged weapon, but I finally settled on Emberhawk Crossbow.

Still debating on trying Crossbow of Relentless Strikes but I worried that the colors weren't quite right.

Avatar by Vephriel-------------------------------------------------------------------Kyriena*Daxx*Lovelle-------------------------------------------------------------------------Signature by Me
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Alright, I think I've got my last edit to this purple & green set. :lol:

I found the perfect staff to match my set, just waiting to have it restored as it's a unique appearance quest item. *crosses fingers* If all goes well, Veph will end up looking like:

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

My god Veph, that is so beautiful. And elegant :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Vephriel

Wain wrote:My god Veph, that is so beautiful. And elegant :)
Aw, thanks Wain! Though there isn't a lot of creativity with it since it's mostly a complete PvP set (I love the unique ensembles people are putting together with various unrelated pieces!), I'm really happy I found the stripey cloak, and I'm impressed with how wonderful that bow looks alongside it. The staff will be the final touch...though we lose melee weapons in MoP, I still have a good deal of time with it, so it'll be worth getting. ^^
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I guess I should do my AQ40 set I have it all ready just don't know where to get it done XD.
Vephriel

cowmuflage wrote:I guess I should do my AQ40 set I have it all ready just don't know where to get it done XD.
Horde side you can find the Transmogrification NPC just on the right hand side of the Drag when you leave the main valley in Orgrimmar. You'll see the purple electric Ethereal things outside the building. Void Storage, Reforging, and Transmog is all in there.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Vephriel wrote:
cowmuflage wrote:I guess I should do my AQ40 set I have it all ready just don't know where to get it done XD.
Horde side you can find the Transmogrification NPC just on the right hand side of the Drag when you leave the main valley in Orgrimmar. You'll see the purple electric Ethereal things outside the building. Void Storage, Reforging, and Transmog is all in there.
Ah ok thanks a bunch! I'll go become a purple bug cow now!.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Vephriel wrote:
They've also already added directions to all the guards for transmog/void storage :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Wait NVM it wont be a full set I forgot I needed the gloaves and blet that drop from the twins in AQ40 >.> I'll put some pics up but they aint full yet so they are ugly.
Vasken
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn (EU)

Unread post by Vasken »

For my druid tank...

:lol:

He's gotten many, many comments when zoning into the new instances. Couldn't resist going straight for a loincloth!

Struggling with my hunter though, there's very little in terms of casual mail gear. :(

Floof the Sambas!

Vasken - Troll Hunter - Argent Dawn EU

DeviantART || Skreel's Dragon Lair

Magli
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moonrunner

Unread post by Magli »

Lovelle, I really like the set you put together for your worgen. I don't really like the way boots end up looking like leg warmers on the digitigrade races, so the bare-legged look works for me.

And Veph, your design skills continue to impress. One question, though: did you photoshop the staff onto your character, or does WMV finally holster 2-hand weapons properly? I always end up impaled on my own spear when I try it.

Thanks to Kurenio for the signature!

It was believed afterward that the man was a lunatic, because there was no sense in what he said.

Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

After much debate, I pulled together a different set for PvE. I figured my brain wouldn't like it if my gear didn't physically change between sets, and besides, I didn't want to find a staff to match the s1 gear too. -_- (I made some minor tweaks to that set, but if people want to see, it's visible on the armory now.)

The set matching Cassandra is a complete coincidence!
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_120111_065341.jpg
WoWScrnShot_120111_065341.jpg (270.2 KiB) Viewed 18355 times

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Kempera
Realm: Skywall

Unread post by Kempera »

After spending forever running around in the Lord's set on my hunter pre-patch, the one I was sure was perfect for her, I bought the Vengeful Gladiator's Bow and completely changed her look. The shoulders are growing on me, I think. Still not sure. I really, really wish we could also transmorg the enchant look we want as well; I had to equip the original staff to hide the obnoxious green glow on my transmorgged one. The white or blue glow would be perfect!
Attachments
Kempera.jpg
Kempera.jpg (347.14 KiB) Viewed 18355 times
Vephriel

Magli wrote:And Veph, your design skills continue to impress. One question, though: did you photoshop the staff onto your character, or does WMV finally holster 2-hand weapons properly? I always end up impaled on my own spear when I try it.
There's an option in the top (under Character Control or Model Control I believe, I don't have WMV open right now to check) to Sheathe Weapons, doing so will put them on your back. :)
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

What, my puppy doesn't have to wear a dress anymore? Hell yes! Kayleb is lookin' pretty spiffy. Too bad I can't use my top-hat.
WoWScrnShot_120111_110637.jpg
WoWScrnShot_120111_110637.jpg (387.38 KiB) Viewed 18355 times
He's the only one that I've done major work to, I'm pretty pleased with what my warlock has now anyways.
Lohuran
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Sentinels (RP)

Unread post by Lohuran »

OH, OH! ME NEXT!

The belt was the hardest part. Winning Wintergrasp by yourself is exceedingly difficult and a lot of luck is involved. x_x
JezzebelPop
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Alonsus

Unread post by JezzebelPop »

Vephriel wrote:
Wain wrote:My god Veph, that is so beautiful. And elegant :)
The staff will be the final touch...though we lose melee weapons in MoP, I still have a good deal of time with it, so it'll be worth getting. ^^
D= That I did not know. This saddens me so much I love walking around with my staff/pole arm showing, it adds balance to my toon :( Also out of all the gear I've been looking for the variety of pole arms and staffs has been the most fun and most rewarding.

Also How do you get a purple version of the quest staff? I have one with a yellow circle, the purple looks so much better.

I'm still looking for a nice set. I've found Dragon-Quake shouderguards, Shadow cloak of Dalaran and Girdle of Trechery which is the colour scheme I like (sort of dark purple). However i'm actually working towards getting the Demon Stalker set... Which so far has not gone well, owing to the fact that I can only solo Karazhan 10 man and neither of the 2 items I needed dropped from there, now I have to wait a week. Wondering if there's a nicer set which matched the Shoulder guards I mentioned, they are sweet! I could go for the BWL set but I cannot beat the first boss even with a partner helping.

I'd also collected the Sonic Sphere however i'm using a staff atm so can't transmog into a polearm. I'm using a Staff of the four Golden Coins instead. It's nice, sort of matches my Dragonhawk.
Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Myri is currently sporting the Giantstalker set from MC and Striker's Mark. Let it be known that even though her shoulders are item level 353, at least they now match the rest of what she is wearing XD It was really bugging me.

WoWScrnShot_120111_183041.jpg
WoWScrnShot_120111_183041.jpg (404.51 KiB) Viewed 18355 times
Lovelle
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Silvermoon/Tichondrius

Unread post by Lovelle »

I found the more levels I gained, the less sexy gear I found. Transmogging has REALLY helped with that... so here is Kuma in her "sexy shaman" gear.

The main and permanent pieces in this set are Crown of Destruction, Valorous Earthshatter Spaulders, Energized Chestpiece, Fiery Chain Girdle, and Merciless Leggards. I am still looking for a nice glove and shoe. The shield and weapon are "ok" but I think there are better options out there.

Avatar by Vephriel-------------------------------------------------------------------Kyriena*Daxx*Lovelle-------------------------------------------------------------------------Signature by Me