Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Transmorg competition. Win a prize!

Unread post by Ana »

I had this insane idea while i was watching football yesterday

So here is the competition rule

1. Pick your favorite football theme and build a transmorg out from that. You can choose their homestadium uniform or their outfield uniform or their goalkeepers uniform. (Im just guessing the tech terms here but i hope you understand). Remember to write which theme you choose and which uniform you choose

2. Provide a picture of your transmorg AND the uniform you choose to mog it from

3. Only one character pr person. Class doesn´t matter

4. Helmet and cloak will be hidden and you must choose a mog where the wrist isnt shown.

5. Weapons are optional choise as long as you try to fit it to the uniform

6. Since football shoes can be of any color the themes socks color will be the feet in the mog

7. You don´t have to include the color of the numbers on the back in your mog. Just choose the color of the chest :D

8. The winner will be picked by vote after a desent amount of time... im not sure if i want to give it a hole month but maybe two weeks would be good. Not sure yet but i will atleast allow you enough time to enter if you want to

The prize is a drawing by me of your favorite pet/minipet (You might want to check out my childish drawings before you enter.. i´m not very good :oops: :lol: LInk to devianart: http://toef.deviantart.com/gallery/)

A picture to explain the mogging:

Hope you will find this fun ;) :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Transmorg competition. Win a prize!

Unread post by Ana »

no takers yet ? :)

I let it run alittle longer but if no interest i just shut it down :)

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I don't actually know any (soccer) football teams, much less their colors. We may just not be a very sports-oriented bunch here :)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

hehe you could google them? :) it was just a crazy idea anyway :P

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I don't follow sports either...