My monk set

Smyelmdar
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Runetotem/Kilrogg/Nagrand EU

My monk set

Unread post by Smyelmdar »

So, I have been trying to put togheter an orange set for my monk that looks like the blood elf style, and this is what I have come up with:

There are no shoulders that match the set, and the only helm that matches pattern wise, is Terokk's Mask. I have already done the quest, and didn't get the mask. (I did the quest long before I decided to get this set). :)

What do you guys think? The shoulders I have used, was the closest I could get to a match.

When I decided to get this set, I found out that some of the items you get from patterns bought from the Aldor. And of course my maxed out leatherworker was Scryers, so I had to level my leatherworking on my druid. Took a while. :P

I'll be waiting on the highland, with its wonderful serenity.
Where the stars glow and the brooks flow, that's my way of life.
When the mountains on the highland, and the nature is surrounding me, when the wind blows, that's all I need.

Sigrah
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Area 52

Re: My monk set

Unread post by Sigrah »

I came up with a set very similar to this back in May for my Blood Elf Rogue and Monk that I called "The Pride of Silvermoon". You might look at Shoulderpads of Vehemence in mogit and see if it works for you. Although they aren't really a part of the set, I felt the colors of the shoulderpads blended in well enough with the overall theme (getting them might be a challenge though). Here's a picture of mine I did in WoW Model Viewer (though I forgot to swap in the Blastguard Belt when I took the pics):

Smyelmdar
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Those shoulders might work for my set too.
But yeah, will be a bit tricky getting them. I tried to solo the Sunwell, but that didn't turn out that great. But we have done it before in my very small guild, so it's possible. :)

Did you get your set already? I was very lucky with the chestpiece. It dropped the second time I killed the rare that drops those items. I'm just not very lucky with the bonechewer gloves, so for now I'm using some yellow ones until I can get the right ones. I'm also not using the maces yet, cause I only have fist weapons. :(

When the mountains on the highland, and the nature is surrounding me, when the wind blows, that's all I need.

Sigrah
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Area 52

Unread post by Sigrah »

Smyelmdar wrote:Those shoulders might work for my set too.
But yeah, will be a bit tricky getting them. I tried to solo the Sunwell, but that didn't turn out that great. But we have done it before in my very small guild, so it's possible. :)

Did you get your set already? I was very lucky with the chestpiece. It dropped the second time I killed the rare that drops those items. I'm just not very lucky with the bonechewer gloves, so for now I'm using some yellow ones until I can get the right ones. I'm also not using the maces yet, cause I only have fist weapons. :(
I have not collected the shoulderpads yet. I have been mostly absent from WoW the past few months and been playing something else instead. Just burned out on it, more or less.
Smyelmdar
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Sigrah wrote:
Smyelmdar wrote:Those shoulders might work for my set too.

I have not collected the shoulderpads yet. I have been mostly absent from WoW the past few months and been playing something else instead. Just burned out on it, more or less.
Ah, I've been there too some times. :)