Nelf hunter transmog, suggestions welcome!

jnos

Nelf hunter transmog, suggestions welcome!

Unread post by jnos »

First off hello :D this is my first post here, although I've been visiting the wow petopia for a long time now. This is my night elf hunter's transmog. I love it...a lot. But I could love it more. I've been trying to find a helmet that doesn't cover up her hair, as well as new boots. I'm open to anything that matches what she's already got going on, but I greatly prefer vanilla and bc gear. I just feel like something about it isn't complete.

thanks for looking :hug:

Oswin
Realm: Aerie Peak

Re: Nelf hunter transmog, suggestions welcome!

Unread post by Oswin »

Do you have the addon mogit? Then you can look through headpieces while wearing your set and see what you like the best :)

For a nelf though I'd recommend a winged sentinel helm such as one I use in a couple of my nelf RP mogs here, it doesn't cover hair:

The Helm of Awareness from Dire Maul is identical to the model the sentinels wear in game (seen in set 6). There are also similar models in purple (Steadfast) and green (Sundered) which you can find on the AH.

Here are some other ideas

Sadly there just aren't better matching boots for the Soldier's legs that you're using. I love the purple in them and the boots don't reflect that, neither have I been able to find any in mogit before that I liked. I was wearing that set with the Clear Path Boots but they weren't 'right'. I'm not too fond of using the all brown in the Veteran's set there, but it's the same model as soldier's and goes nicely with your tabard.

Well I hope that's some inspiration and if you get MogIt then you can find someone you think fits well :D