Hiding Shoulders = Awesome

Sigrah
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Area 52

Hiding Shoulders = Awesome

Unread post by Sigrah »

Seriously, I'm digging the ability to hide the shoulder slot, it's opening up so many low level items that don't have matching shoulders. Especially true for many of the low level cloth robes that have open cuffs. Kurkenstoks + Exiled Dabbler's Gloves just leaves finding a matching belt ;) Good call Blizz, good call.
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Re: Hiding Shoulders = Awesome

Unread post by Arthur »

I agree it was one of the best things they've added!! I'm really enjoying making outfits that don't require shoulders >w</

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Agreed!

Considering how attached I am to my bear shoulders, I never expected to have so many transmogs that hide shoulders, certainly not outside of the clothies. Without the new system, I would never have thrown Kalli's new transmog together. I didn't realize this was the sort of thing I needed for her, honestly.

Just a really fabulous quality of life change all around.

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

I've wanted the option to hide shoulders for years! There are some shoulders I really like, but overall, I prefer not having them. I've come up with more new outfits since shoulders became optional that I really love.
Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US, Bloodsail Buccaneers Classic

Unread post by Serenith »

Yeah, to be honest it was one of the biggest reasons I was excited to return to WoW. Which sounds stupid. But shoulders used to ruin 98% of the transmogs I made for my characters and even made me abandon so many lovely ideas. Right now the only ones still using shoulders are my plate wearers, cause those were the only ones I ever actually liked to begin with.

Adorable avatar by the very talented Lupisdarkmoon! Thanks!

pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by pop »

Sigrah wrote:Seriously, I'm digging the ability to hide the shoulder slot, it's opening up so many low level items that don't have matching shoulders. Especially true for many of the low level cloth robes that have open cuffs. Kurkenstoks + Exiled Dabbler's Gloves just leaves finding a matching belt ;) Good call Blizz, good call.
you have to give it up to the fan base actually who had wanted the option 'hide shoulders' since vanilla.