Transmog 2.0 Question

Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Transmog 2.0 Question

Unread post by Rhyela »

Hi guys! I have noticed that there are certain items that won't let me transmog the appearance. For example, on Rhyela, I have two pages of polearms, but one of them (I'm sorry I don't remember the name) simply won't let me transmog. I have other items like that too. I've already collected the appearance since it's in my tab, so it just seems to be...broken? Has anyone else had this issue?

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Transmog 2.0 Question

Unread post by Rawr »

Might be a rep or faction thing, not sure without the name. I know things like the Blackened Spear are rep and faction based as only one of my toons can mog it. :mrgreen:

Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

Thanks for the tip! I'll check into that tonight when I get home. :)

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Oh rats, was hoping my allies could now use the Blackened Spear.
Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

GormanGhaste wrote:Oh rats, was hoping my allies could now use the Blackened Spear.
I know it turns into a common spear with fire effect if you go ally from Horde, I was just hoping my other Horde toons would be able to mog it, :( :mrgreen:

Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

Okay, so I FINALLY figured out what was happening, because it was happening on other characters too. I was playing my shaman and had just taken off the Hollowheart Chain Leggings because I made something better. I went to SW to transmog them back to the Hollowheart ones so they'd match, but I couldn't even click on them! I couldn't figure out what the heck the problem was. I tried relogging, reloading UI, but nothing worked. Finally, I just randomly decided to right-click on them, and this little menu popped up. It appears that the first item on the list, Stonespite Scale Leggings, are either too high level or whatever and ineligible for transmog at this time. But when I clicked on the Hollowheart ones, bam, all of a sudden I'm able to use the appearance. What's weird is that the picture in the transmog pane even said "Hollowheart Chain Leggings", which is why it didn't make sense that I couldn't use the appearance even though I just had them on two seconds ago. Whew. Glad I got that figured out!

Attachments
WoWScrnShot_100216_233552.jpg
WoWScrnShot_100216_233552.jpg (343.92 KiB) Viewed 1504 times