Need help with Xorothian Firestick

Lazei
Realm: Nemesis

Need help with Xorothian Firestick

Unread post by Lazei »

Hi everyone! Is there someone having a Warlock who has done the Felsteed chain quest? I've put my eyes on the Xorothian Firestick dropped by Lord Hel'Nurath in Dire Maul, but seems impossible to find someone on my server willing to bring me there and summon the boss. The three items needed for the event to trigger can actually be bought from a goblin near Blackrock mountain, and are not consumed on use...so all we need to do is trigger the event till the boss drops the correct item for me. And no, you don't need soulshards ;)

Is there someone willing to help an hunter? Many many thanks in advance :D

I'm on EU server, Nemesis
Aweena
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Re: Need help with Xorothian Firestick

Unread post by Aweena »

Hmm my locks are not that old you sure we cant do it with one of the new ones?

If love is an illusion to hell with reality

Lazei

Unread post by Lazei »

Unfortunately not...you must have the Xorothian Dreadsteed achievement (wich states you completed the quest for the Felsteed when it was available). Without the achievement you don't see anything in the vendor tabs of the npc near Blackrock Mountain, so you can't buy the three items needed for the Dire Maul's event to trigger.
Lyfie
Realm: Scarlet Crusade, Moon Guard

Unread post by Lyfie »

I actually have a warlock that has all these items and has completed the achievement! It was quite a crazy quest chain back in the day; I had no idea you could still go out and do it. However, she is on the Scarlet Crusade server and is an alliance character. I'm unsure if these will be barriers to helping you out?
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

Hiya! I'm not able to help get it, but I looked up the item on WoWHead and it seems someone in the comments is offering to help people get the item and they are on EU servers.
Maybe you can contact them and see if they're stilling willing to do it? ^^

http://www.wowhead.com/item=18755/xorot ... k#comments

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Lazei

Unread post by Lazei »

Lyfie wrote:I actually have a warlock that has all these items and has completed the achievement! It was quite a crazy quest chain back in the day; I had no idea you could still go out and do it. However, she is on the Scarlet Crusade server and is an alliance character. I'm unsure if these will be barriers to helping you out?
Hey :) unfortunately if your warlock is alliance side we cannot enter the dungeon together :)
Peridot wrote:Hiya! I'm not able to help get it, but I looked up the item on WoWHead and it seems someone in the comments is offering to help people get the item and they are on EU servers.
Maybe you can contact them and see if they're stilling willing to do it? ^^

http://www.wowhead.com/item=18755/xorot ... k#comments
Yea i just contacted the man offering his services! Many thanks for the tips guys ;)