Shoulders of Empyreal Focus

jmaster299

Unread post by jmaster299 »

Tabbing through my transmog stuff the other day, and saw I had the appearance for Shoulders of Empyreal Focus that I honestly don't remember picking up at any point. They drop from Elegon and I do farm him on occasion for the mount, but never bother looking at the transmog gear that drops, because most armor from MoP is ugly. Not these shoulders though, they don't fit the armor style from MoP at all, and that's a good thing. But different discussions I've found about the shoulders all talked about not being able to find many good sets that match them for transmog.

Well I've made one and have included pictures and a gear list. Most of it comes from the cosmetic set out of ToV. I apologize for how dark the screenshots are, no matter what I do, my WoW screenshots always come out dark like that, no matter what my in game or system settings are. I think it will look exceptionally good paired with the new Wolfhawk pet model that's same as the Hunter class mount. The "helm" is a bit of an odd choice, but with all the white in the theme already, and True Shot Lodge being in the snow of High Mountain, I thought the helm goes well with being in the snow and cold.

Shadow Archer's Helm
Cloak of the Chosen Dead
Chain Shirt of the Chosen Dead
Gauntlets of Malevolent Intent
Crystal-Buckle Belt
Chain Leggings of the Chosen Dead
Malignant Sabatons
Vishanka, Jaws of the Earth

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: Shoulders of Empyreal Focus

Unread post by Vephriel »

That's a great looking set! I absolutely love that shoulder model, though I'm biased since one of my hunters uses the blue version and they're part of his signature look. :D I really like how you've paired them with the orange gem on that hood though, the outfit looks awesome on your orc. :)
Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

I really, really like that!

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
jmaster299

Unread post by jmaster299 »

Made a slight tweak to this set. Changed the weapon to the Huntmaster's Longbow from the Order Hall vendor. Had never bought it before, so I grabbed it and the gun just to add them to my appearances, and found it works even better with this set. Matches the shoulders much better.