Huntress Kasparian

Shelassa
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: EU Magtheridon

Huntress Kasparian

Unread post by Shelassa »

Anyone else looked at Huntress Kasparian (part of Sisters of the Moon encounter in the Tomb of Sargeras raid) and went 'Unf, I want dis"? :mrgreen:

Here's hoping Blizzard would allow us to get our hands on this beauty (the mog, not the elf) in a similar fashion to the Dark Shaman gear.
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Re: Huntress Kasparian

Unread post by Teigan »

That one mighty fine looking elf...Um, I mean, her armor is great! Of course.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Ugh, I was so mad when I saw her because all we get stuck with is the fugly Gronnstalker remake. -_-
Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

It's awesome, but definitely not as appropriate on say...my undead hunter. :lol:

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Shelassa
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Rhyela wrote:It's awesome, but definitely not as appropriate on say...my undead hunter. :lol:
I think it would look beautiful. Those inviting knees, provocative elbows... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

Yes... yes yes yes yes yes!

With all the potential of the transmog system these days, I'm left a little bewildered at all the exceptionally brilliant additions that could be added while the content is current/relevant, but isn't??

I mean, the Nightborne have such incredible armour options, and yet all that work so far is going to disappear with the next expansion. Why they could not add (even if just a few shoulder variants) different armor type looks at reputation vendors or other means.

I feel they did this fairly successfully to some extent with WoD and the armor tokens/scrapes, but with SO much lore and cultural beauty in this expansion, it would be so sad not to capitalize on it.

Coming back to the origin of the topic, Yes... yes yes yes yes yes! :D

One thing that I have taken note of, is that Hunters, of ALL the classes have been forgotten in replica themed boss drops as of late.

Plate - Lei Shen and Garrosh

ImageImage

Mail (Shaman Only) - Korkron Dark Shaman

Leather - Xavius

Cloth - Archimonde

I'm rather surprised they didn't add Elisande's Hat as a drop :lol:

Which also got me thinking... Are mail wearers NOT end boss material/strong enough to cut it being the biggest and baddest in a raid?!?

Annnyways, so yeah.... would love to see a little hunter love on this front... just saying :P
Attachments
Plate.png
Plate.png (435.77 KiB) Viewed 3060 times
Plate1.png
Plate1.png (207.36 KiB) Viewed 3060 times
Sham.jpg
Sham.jpg (90.66 KiB) Viewed 3060 times
Leather.jpg
Leather.jpg (30.81 KiB) Viewed 3060 times
Cloth.png
Cloth.png (128.81 KiB) Viewed 3063 times
Derp.jpg
Derp.jpg (397.97 KiB) Viewed 3060 times

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Shelassa
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

SpiritBinder wrote:Yes... yes yes yes yes yes!

With all the potential of the transmog system these days, I'm left a little bewildered at all the exceptionally brilliant additions that could be added while the content is current/relevant, but isn't??

I mean, the Nightborne have such incredible armour options, and yet all that work so far is going to disappear with the next expansion. Why they could not add (even if just a few shoulder variants) different armor type looks at reputation vendors or other means.
I SO agree. Nightborne, Wardens (not Maiev, obviously, she's a VIP, but rank and file people like Sira or Cordana * drools *) gear, all the amazing weapons NPCs have that we can only look at in envy when we compare them to our pre-launch event bow... Even Valarjartattoo shirts :D

And to be honest I've sort of forgotten about single-item boss-model drops like shoulders from Garrosh, etc.
Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

I love the huntress armor - though I feel if they introduced it as hunter armor, they'd need to tweak it to not be so... night elfy, as Rhyela pointed out it'd look a little strange on other races. :lol:

Though it could easily be tweaked and recolored.

I'm sad the Nightborne stuff as Sb said isn't available for transmog, they have some amazingly gorgeous gear. The clothe pieces are just <3.

Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

She looks like a Druid. :| :lol: :mrgreen:

Funk
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: several...

Unread post by Funk »

I was fawning over Huntress Kasparian the other day, actually. I really hope to see armour more like this added to the game. Beautiful.

Edit: I wonder if the set is designed only for female Night Elves, ie. it wasn't made for players so it only works on that one model (like the Frostwolf wolf helm in WoD).
funk#1402