Pandaria Beast List (Report found beasts here!)

Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Re: Pandaria Beast List (Report found beasts here!)

Unread post by Kalliope »

Novikova wrote:Is Pat level 86 now? :/
Yes, he is.

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Ah, nuts. There goes night 1 activity. Now gonna debate getting Savage or a different one. Though, if someone I know is after him that evening, I may just say no thank you and go for 86.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

- Found a well known mob that wasn't on the list! One of those funny cases where everyone assumed it had to be there:
Muck Snapper - Tameable - Level 85 - Turtle

- Found a second ID for Mutating Scorpid: Mutating Scorpid. Occurs in the same area as the first. These ones are a bit smaller, but seem to be around the same size when tamed.

Everything below is untameable and only listed for tracking purposes...

Young Stalker - Cannot be Tamed - Level 85 - Cat (Summoned during Rakira fight)

Second ID for the Jade Quilen statue in Mogu'shan Palace: Jade Quilen.

Lurking Tiger - Cannot be Tamed - Level 85 Elite - Cat (Only spawns during Alliance quest event where you play an NPC, so can never be tamed)

- More baby crocs:
ImageImageImageImage
Coldbite Hatchling - Cannot be Tamed - Level 90 - Comes in four colors - (Baby) Crocolisk (adds during Coldbite Matriarch fight)

- Also, Coldbite Spawns are all level 90

- Friendly mobs:
Shado-Pan Hawk - Cannot be Tamed - Level 90 - Bird of Prey (Friendly, accompany Farwatch Hawkmasters). Townlong Steppes

Training Hawk - Cannot be Tamed - Level 90 - Bird of Prey (Friendly). The Secret Aerie, The Veiled Stair.

ImageImage
Shaghorn - Cannot be Tamed - Level 87 - Goat (Friendly). Valley of the Four Winds.

Injured Shaghorn - Cannot be Tamed - Level 86 - Goat (Friendly)). Valley of the Four Winds.

ImageImageImage
Cattail Crab - Cannot be Tamed - Level 90 - Crab (Friendly). Valley of the Four Winds.

Summer <Lorewalker Cho's Companion> - Cannot be Tamed - Level 86 - Cat (Friendly). The Jade Forest and VEB

Ki Ki <Bo Bo's Guardian> - Cannot be Tamed - Level 85 - Cat. The Jade Forest. (looks like it was forgotten about as it uses the old tiger model)

Lost Dog - Cannot be Tamed - Level 90 - Wolf or Dog??. Valley of the Four Winds (starts the quest Lost and Lonely)

Lost Dog - Cannot be Tamed - Level 90 - Wolf or Dog??. Valley of the Four Winds

Dog - Cannot be Tamed - Level 90 - Wolf or Dog??. Valley of the Four Winds (added to your farm after the quest Lost and Lonely)

Azunyan <Zach Chow's Pet> - Cannot be Tamed - Level 90 - Cat (Non-hostile, member of the Golden Lotus faction). The Wandering Isle.

Infant Spider - Cannot be Tamed - Level 85 - Spider (summoned during combat with Silkwood Stalkers, cannot be attacked or targetted). The Jade Forest.

Longfang Pack Wolf - Cannot be Tamed - Level 86 - Wolf (Summoned by Longfang Patriarchs. Flagged tameable but already controlled). V4W

Pack Goat - Cannot be Tamed - Level 87 - Goat (Friendly, being ridden by Hozen Traders up and down the trail). The Veiled Stair

Pack Goat - Cannot be Tamed - Level 87 - Goat (Friendly, stationary, just outside the tavern). Veiled Stair

Whitefeather <Hawkmaster Nurong's Pet> - Cannot be Tamed - Level 90 - Bird of Prey (Friendly, phases out after area quests). Townlong Steppes

Feverbite Hatchling - Cannot be Tamed - Level 90 - Spider (Summoned by Feverbite Egg Sac. Friendly to summoner, but also not flagged tameable). Krasarang Wilds
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Danielfboone
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Draka

Unread post by Danielfboone »

Even Savage might not be trackable until you do the quests in Jade Forest. He might be phased like Portent is in the Vale until you do some quests. I hope he's not but I wouldn't be surprised if he is. By the way, Savage spawns at coordinates 53,23 and the other end of the path is at 38,65.
vampyreblood
Realm: Nazgrel

Unread post by vampyreblood »

Kalliope wrote:
vampyreblood wrote:there is a tamable version of Xuen, dont know where it is tho, thats what i was looking for. but i know for a fact there is one because i saw a hunter with it. and no i didnt mistake a monk for a hunter. monks dont say hunter when moused over
Do you happen to have a screenshot? :)

i didnt think to take one. i figured id come on petopia and find where the pet was from. then get here and see all the stuff about xuen. been keeping an eye out for someone else with it but no luck so far :(
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

vampyreblood wrote:i didnt think to take one. i figured id come on petopia and find where the pet was from. then get here and see all the stuff about xuen. been keeping an eye out for someone else with it but no luck so far :(
It'd be exciting if you could find it.

There is one other possible explanation: That one of Xuen's IDs was from a recycled mob. If someone tamed a mob in early beta that was then changed into a different kind of mob they could end up with something that shouldn't be tameable.

The only other possibility I can think of is they accidentally left the monk guardian pet flagged as tameable and someone tamed one in PvP ;) Has anyone checked that? That'd be a hilarious bug if it was true :)
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Here's the list of the MoP beasts from Wowhead that we still haven't tracked down yet. These are only ones belonging to tameable families. Some may have been removed or never added. Others are probably phased and you have to be at the right quest stage to see them:
  • Ik'thik Amberstinger (Dread Wastes) - This is an alternative ID. There's another that is common in the area but I can't find this one. NPCScan periodically goes off in the same location as the common ID, but I can't find a single living or dead body with this ID. I'vke started Klaxxi dailies in the area but still can't see any, even though NPCscan still goes off now and then
  • Eye of the Empress (Dread Wastes) - Apparently part of a Klaxxi daily Debugging the Terrace. I have no idea what it is, except that the flavour text mentions "grub"
  • Gurubashi Raptor (Kun-Lai Summit) - Not sure if totally gone now or quest phased
  • Zandalari Raptor (Kun-Lai Summit) - Not sure if totally gone now or quest phased
  • Zandalari Raptor (Kun-Lai Summit) - Not sure if totally gone now or quest phased
  • Jeweled Macaw (The Jade Forest) - This is an alternative ID. There's another that is common in the area but I can't find this one. It's on the map in Wowhead so it might be a quest spawn or phased.
  • Grove Stalker (The Jade Forest) - I think this was removed in earlier beta
  • Mudclaw's Guard Dog (Valley of the Four Winds) - Can't find in Wowhead location
Mogu'shan Vaults Raid:
  • Amethyst Guardian (Mogu'shan Vaults) - Raid boss I think, so almost certainly not tameable
  • Cobalt Guardian (Mogu'shan Vaults) - Raid boss I think, so almost certainly not tameable
  • Enormous Stone Quilen (Mogu'shan Vaults) - Trash mob. May be tameable
  • Jade Guardian (Mogu'shan Vaults) - Raid boss I think, so almost certainly not tameable
  • Jasper Guardian (Mogu'shan Vaults) - Raid boss I think, so almost certainly not tameable
  • Stone Quilen (Mogu'shan Vaults) - Trash mob. May be tameable
Unsure of location
  • Crow (location unknown)
  • Eagle (location unknown)
  • Frenzied Stone Quilen (location unknown)
  • Quilen Statuette (location unsure) - Looks like a Mogu Archaeology item of the same name (Quilen Statuette) summons this. I would guess it's friendly and untameable. Grey stone quilen
  • Trained Jibberwing (location unsure) - At least one of these is in the Unga Ingoo scenario. Need to work out which. Not targettable or tameable
  • Trained Jibberwing (location unsure) - At least one of these is in the Unga Ingoo scenario. Need to work out which. Not targettable or tameable
  • Wulon (location unknown) - Alternative ID for Wulon. Not sure if ever used
Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Danielfboone wrote:Even Savage might not be trackable until you do the quests in Jade Forest. He might be phased like Portent is in the Vale until you do some quests. I hope he's not but I wouldn't be surprised if he is. By the way, Savage spawns at coordinates 53,23 and the other end of the path is at 38,65.
Hm. That's a bummer. I was hoping to snag one or two I wanted before the rush. Ah well.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Meggers
Realm: Sargeras US

Unread post by Meggers »

I'd help you out Wain but I never ended up downloading the beta. :c I feel bad that your posts go unanswered a lot.
ImageImage
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Meggers wrote:I'd help you out Wain but I never ended up downloading the beta. :c I feel bad that your posts go unanswered a lot.
It's all good, and thank you :) I think in this case that the raid might currently be locked. Or I'm just not qualified for it for some reason. I formed a raid gp with another level 90, but it kept bouncing me at the entrance :(
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Another tameable:

Spider Mite - Tameable - Level 90 - Spider - V4W - Spawn during the farming quest "Growing the Farm I: A Little Problem"

These guys look a lot prettier when seen in person than in the model shot. Very coppery.