WoW Petopia Community

A fun place to chat about hunter pets in the World of Warcraft.
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum Rules: Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete rules.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:13 am 
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Realm: Lightbringer: Alliance
Greetings all! I have recently discovered with the recent patch Rares have been implemented to the Pandaria Content.

I understand there is another Thread like this but I needed a personal list, because I cant keep track of other threads to save my life :lol:

So for this thread I will request y'all post the following about rares:

Name, Map (Location), Drops, Level, HP, Average Respawn Timer, if they are phased or not (We've encountered a couple rares who have been phased) Etc. So our other fellow Petopians and Lurkers can follow! :D

My friend and I have been trying to go around and killing rares, however we haven't had much luck. We've only managed to kill a couple, but we want a broad variety of Rares so we can track em and hunt them down :headbang:

Enjoy! :D

“Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat.”
― R. Adm. Jay Stark

Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:40 am 
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Realm: Steamwheedle Cartel EU
Here's a post that gives tons of information, I'm not going to rewrite it all. I'm in the process of putting all the rares on a map, but so far I've only finished Dread Wastes, as I'm taking screenshots and kill them if I'm able to.

http://mop.wowhead.com/achievement=7439

Those that I found that are phased are Ai-Ran the Shifting Cloud, Major Nanners and Moldo One-Eye. All in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. But some are still missing :) (Krasarang Wilds...)

My Wrath and Cata Rare Creatures post

My 'MoP Rares' Beta Blog

Last edited by Samskeyti on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:20 pm 
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Realm: Lightbringer: Alliance
Alright thank you :3

“Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat.”
― R. Adm. Jay Stark

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]