Title-less story :(

How fast should I update the next story.

Poll ended at Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:04 pm

Fast! Every 1-2 days with short parts.
No votes
Fast! Every 1-2 days with long parts.
No votes
Not fast, but not slow. Maybe every 3-5 days with short parts.
No votes
Not fast, but not slow. Maybe every 3-5 days with long parts.
No votes
Slow. Once a week with short parts.
No votes
Slow. Once a week with long parts.
No votes
Anything works. Post it as fast or slow as you want to, with long or short parts.
100%

Total votes: 2

Ëlfdragon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Cenarius (Alliance), Illidan (Horde)
Location: Enjoying time relaxing with my pets before exploring a new land.

Title-less story :(

Unread post by Ëlfdragon »

So, as of this moment, I cant not, for the life of me, think of a title for this story, even though I originally wrote it a couple years ago. I'm so bad with names sometimes... :( Anyways, IF YOU THINK OF ANY NAME THAT MIGHT FIT THIS STORY, LET ME KNOW! <3 Oh, and please don't give me crap over the way this story doesn't fall into lore. I tried to tell someone in my division about it in Boot Camp but she was nit-picking it so much that I just stopped. It seemed like I couldn't go 5 minutes without her finding something else that wasn't inline with the lore... Anyways, without making you guys wait any longer (I know its been a while sense my last story :( ) Here it is! Enjoy~
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I walked through the cold, dark, empty land I was in. I raked through my memory, trying to remember where I was, why I was here, and how I got here. But, when I neared the memory as to why, I was filled with sorrow, and quickly pulled away, not ready to remember yet. Soon, I came upon some stairs, and stared up them. At the top of them I saw that shape of a building, a citadel of some type, the top of which stretched out of sight. I tighten my hold on my sword, and started walking up the stairs.
I got to the top, and walked to a sealed door. I put my hand on the door, not wishing to open it, but just to stead myself. I felt the flashback coming on, the memories that I've been trying to avoid forcing themselves to the front of my mind, and nothing I did could stop them. I turned and leaned my back against the door. I slid down to the ground and wrapped my arms around my knees…

I stood there, holding the bow my father gave me. I pulled back on the string, eyes locked on the target 15 yards ahead of me, arrow pointed right towards the middle. I felt my father’s eyes burning into me, my brothers as well. They had made this shot look so easy, hitting the target dead in the center. I took a deep breath, and then released the arrow.
I watched it fly towards the target, and thought it would hit. But then it buried itself into the ground, 7 yards from the target. I heard my brothers laugh, and looked at my father. His eyes were full of anger and disappointment.
“Again!” he said, the lynx sitting next to him lashing its tail. I flinched at the tone of his voice. It sounded as if he hated me. Quickly, before he had to repeat himself, I ran forward and pulled the arrow from the ground. I dusted the dirt off of the tip as I returned to the 15 yard line. Turning towards the target, I readied the bow. It took a minute for my hands to stop shaking. When they finally did, I pulled back on the string, located my target, and released.
I watched again as the arrow flew, and buried itself in the ground 7 yards away from the target. I walked forward and stopped at the arrow, pulling it out of the ground. I turned towards my father, expecting to see him still watching me. Instead, his back was to me, and he was walking away. My younger brother, Jack, was walking with him. My ears dropped, and I felt tears coming to my eyes.
“Don’t worry about it, Suki.” My older brother, Josh, said.
“Jack’s only 7…” I whispered, crouching down and staring at the dirt in front of me. “And he can already shoot better than I can. I’m 3 years older than him; I should be the better shot.”
“Maybe you’re just not meant to be a hunter like us.” Josh said, crouching down next to me and putting his hand on my shoulder.
“But you heard father before. We come from a long line of powerful hunters.” I said, dark spots appearing on the dirt. “I have to become a strong hunter if I want to remain a part of this family.”
“You know neither mother nor I would allow him to disown you.” He said, but we both knew it was pointless to say. Where we live, the father is the head of the household, and has last say in everything. “Now come on.” He continued. “Let’s get home. Mother said she’s making something special for tonight’s dinner.”
I wiped my eyes on my sleeve, and pushed myself to my feet. My brother took the bow from me, and slung it over his shoulder. We walked slowly towards home. On the way, we passed by shops, selling different types of armor, weapons, rings, necklaces, trinkets. Anything a young fighter would need.
“Looks at that mail armor and those bows.” My brother said stopping in front of a shop called ‘Everything Hunter!’ As he stared at the stuff on display, I turned and looked around the area. My eyes stopped on some armor and a big 2 handed sword. I walked towards it, and stared at the armor and weapon. I looked up, and saw the name of the shop. ‘The Warrior Way.’
“I should have known.” I said, and turned my attention back to the items on display. “Blood Elves have never been warriors before.”
“Doesn’t mean they never will be.” Josh said, coming up behind me. “There are rumors going around that they’re thinking about training some Blood Elves in the way of the Warrior in Silvermoon.”
“Really?” I asked, looking at my brother.
“Really.” He said. “Now let’s go, we’re going to be late for dinner.” He turned back towards home, and I follow him, feeling much better than I did before.
“I doubt Father would ever let me go.” I said after a couple minutes.
“Mother and I will find a way.” He said, smiling at me. I couldn’t help but smile back.

I opened my eyes, the dark cold land spreading out in front of me. That’s where it all started, when I realized that my brother was right. I was never meant to be a hunter, but instead, one of the first ever Blood Elf Warriors. My father, however, would not stand for it. I started to practice with my 2 handed sword, which Josh had got me for my 12th birthday, in the dead of night, when I was sure my father was asleep. One morning, however, this all changed.

I stormed out of the house, furious. My father had found where I hidden the sword in my room, and got rid of it while I slept.
“No daughter of mine will be a paladin!” He had yelled, not knowing about the fact that Silvermoon was debating about training Blood Elves as warriors.
“So, you’d rather me be a hunter? Someone that’s to chicken to get up close to the action, who would rather hid behind a beast of some type and use them as their meat shield!?” I had screamed back. My father was stunned by what I said, and I had surprised myself, too. I had always thought that about hunters, but I never dreamed about saying it to anyone. Before he had a chance to reply, I had turned and headed right for the door.
Now I walked alone, around the side of my house. I was just about to pass the garbage heap when something shiny caught my eyes. I turned towards it and saw it, the shiny edge of my sword. I ran towards it, and grabbed it, just as I started to hear the sound of someone following me.
“Suki!” I heard Josh call.
“Suki!” I heard my mother call. I didn’t want to face them, I knew what I said had hurt everyone in the house, because they were all hunters. I turned from the house and ran, holding my sword out to my side.
“Suki! Come back!” Josh yelled. Knowing they would come after me, I pushed myself to run faster.
“Suki, please.” I heard my mother say. “Please stop.” They were closer to me. I knew it was pointless to try and outrun them. I knew my mother would activate her Aspect of the Pack, making them both faster than me, but I kept running. I ran until I tripped over something, and fell.
As I hit the ground, I released my sword, curled into a ball, and started to cry. I was scared, I knew now my father would disown me. That I would be like those poor people I see every day, wondering the streets, with no family, no friends, and no home.
“Shhhh, it’s ok. Everything’s going to be ok.” My mother said, picking me up, cradling me, and rocking back and forth, just like she did when I woke up crying after having a bad dream when I was younger.
“What am I going to do?” I said in-between sobs. “He’s defiantly going to disown me now.”
“We’ll think of something.” Josh said, sitting down next to our mother. It took me a couple minutes to cry myself out. “Let’s go to the training ground.” Josh said when I finally stopped crying. “So we can see how good you’re getting.” He reached his hand out to me. I let him help me up, as my mom retrieved my sword. I smiled as I took it from her.
“Let’s go.” She said, and we all started to walk to the training ground.
“Go show us what you got.” My brother said as we arrived at the area filled with target dummies. I nodded to him, and ran towards the closest one, my sword posed to strike. As soon as I got close enough, I slashed the dummy with my sword. The wood creaked in protest as I continued to slash away at it, taking out all my anger at that one moment.
“Remind me not to get on your bad side.” My brother said, laughing, as he put his hand on my shoulder when I finally stopped. I looked at him, confused, and then back at the target dummy. It was destroyed; I was surprised it was even still standing.

I looked out at the dark land in front of me. That night was when it all happened. We had got home, and were all laughing and happy. But then, it happened. Just as I had feared, my father disowned me that night, I was banished from my house, forced to leave with only the clothes on my back, the necklace my mother had given me for my 13th birthday, and my sword.

I wondered the night, felling lonelier then I had ever felt before. I knew at this point Josh and my mother were trying to convince my father to take me back. Maybe even little Jack was trying to help too. But I knew it was pointless, what they were doing. Finally, as the sun started to rise, I knew I had to leave this land. I couldn’t bear staying here, ending up like those people living on the street. I ran to the docks, wanting to get there before the workers did, planning on stealing a boat.
When I got to the docks, I saw an older Orc about to head out to get an early start to the days fishing.
“Wait!” I called to him, and he stopped his boat.
“Is there something I can help you with, child?” He asked.
“I just need to leave this place…Can you take me somewhere far away?” I asked.
“Now why would a pretty young girl like you want to leave this town? What about your family?” He asked while helping me onto his boat.
“I don’t have a family anymore.” I said, fighting back my tears. He knew what I said meant, and didn’t press the matter anymore.
“There’s a small town forming in the land called Howling Fjord.” He said, as he started to head out to sea.
“Howling Fjord? Where’s that?” I asked, having never heard of such a place.
“In the frozen lands of Northrend.” He said.”Many people go there when they don’t wish to be found. It’s the perfect place to hide because no one ever thinks of looking for people there.”

That’s how I wound up here. Soon after arriving, I left the town, setting out alone. That was 5 days ago, and now I found myself here. I believe the zone I’m in is called Icecrown. I closed my eyes again, and started to doze. I was awoken by the sound of someone landing in front of me. I opened my eyes and saw a man standing in front of me. His pale skin, dark armor, and ice blue eyes sent a chill down my spine. I pushed myself to my feet, the grip on my sword tightening.
“I’m sorry, is this your home?” I said. “I didn’t mean to trespass.” He didn’t reply, he just kept staring at me with his cold blue eyes. I felt uncomfortable under his unblinking eyes. “I’ll just take my leave then.” I was about to take a step towards his side when he attacked. I was barely able to pull my sword up in time to block the attack. The blow from his sword was so strong it knocked mine right out of my untrained hand.
Before I even had time to recover from the blow, he slashed again. I felt the cold steal of his blade pierce my body. The heat and strength quickly being drained from my limbs. I watched as he pulled his sword from me, the blade of it covered in blood, my blood. At the same moment, my legs gave out and I fell to the ground, darkness starting to consume me. The last thing I heard was the sound of my brother. Was the sound of Josh, calling my name, then everything went black.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys enjoy it. The way I wrote this story is in chapters, so each update will be 1 chapter, unless it just comes out way to long, then I'll break it into two posts. If you guys have an constructive criticism, that's welcomes. And again, please dont flame me for not following the lore. Anyways, have a nice day~
Last edited by Ëlfdragon on Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thank you, Tankperson!
Aweena
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Re: Title-less story :(

Unread post by Aweena »

How about the title being "A warriors tale" its simple but fits ?

i like the story the way you describe feelings almost had me in tears too

If love is an illusion to hell with reality

Ëlfdragon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

I don't know if that'll go with the rest of the story, cause she's not going to be a warrior, but thanks for the suggestion! :) I'll post the next part when I get back from school later today. So, until then~

Thank you, Tankperson!
Ëlfdragon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

And here is Chapter 2 of my story~
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Rise.” I heard a voice call through the darkness. I didn’t know who it belonged to, or where it came from. The only thing I did know was that my name was Suki, this voice was the voice of my master, and I had to obey it. I opened my eyes, seeing only darkness, but slowly, the light returned to my eyes. When I could see clearly, I saw a man, dressed in black robes, standing above me.
“So, the masters spell worked.” He said. “Can you sit up?” I looked at him, and pushed myself into a sitting position. “Very good.” He said. “Now, can you stand?” I nodded to him as I stood. “Fantastic!” He said. “Now, follow me. The master would be most pleased that his spell worked perfectly.” I followed the strange man out of them room.
Many other people around were dressed in the same black robes as the man leading me. They all turned their heads to look at me as I passed. After a couple minutes of walking we turned towards a double-door, the shape of a skull on both doors.
“Oh, before we bring you to the master, we should get you in your armor!” The cloaked man said. I followed him into a room filled with plate armor. Once the armor was on, the man allowed me to look at myself in the mirror. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I reached up and touched my cheek, seeing how pale my skin was, how light my red hair was.
“Come, Death Knight, we must see the master now.” The man said. Death Knight? Is that what I am? I followed the man as he turned back towards the double doors. I stopped as he knocked.
“Enter.” The voice came from inside. My master’s voice. The cloaked man pushed open the door.
“I have brought the Blood Elf, as you asked, my king.” The man said, and motioned for me to head inside the room. Without a second thought, I followed his orders. I walked until I was 7 yards from the man in the room. He turned, and faced me.
“Master.” I said, kneeling.
“Rise, Suki.” The Lich King, the name suddenly popping into my head, said. I did as told.
“As you can see, your spell seemed to work perfectly on a humanoid, just as it did on dragonkin.” The cloaked man said. “The only thing I haven’t been able to test yet is her ability to wield a sword and fight.”
“Take her to the training field. Have her practice against the ghouls.” The Lich King said. “Take one of the rune blades from the racks.” He said to me.
“Yes, master.” I said. I walked towards one of the many weapon racks spread around the room. I studied the many swords in the rack. They all looked the same, but one felt familiar to me, so I grabbed it.
“Looks like she recognizes her old sword. Hopefully that’s the only thing she recognizes.” The man said.
“See to it that it is, Sam.” The Lich King said. Sam bowed to him, and then left the room. I glanced at the Lich King, and then followed him. Sam led me to a field full of ghouls, abominations, and geist. Hearing the roars, I looked to the sky and saw many skeletal dragons flying around.
“Let’s see just how strong you are.” He said. I tightened my grip on my sword and walked forward. Once I was a couple yards away from Sam, I noticed some ghouls running right towards me. Acting as if on instinct, I blocked the attack of the first ghoul with my sword, and kicked it away. Before either ghoul had time to react, I brought my sword down on the 2nd, killing it instantly. The 1st ghoul charged towards me, and I noticed more joining in the fight. I ran towards the ghoul, meeting it half way, and slashed at it the moment it got in range of my blade. I turned from the ghoul as it fell to the ground, dead, and charged towards another.
“That’s enough.” I heard Sam say after a couple minutes. I stopped mid slash, the ghoul I was about to kill taking the chance to get out of range. I lowered my hand as I looked towards Sam. “That will do for today. The master will be pleased with your display here.” I looked around, and counted 20 dead ghouls. “Head back to your room.” Sam said, and I followed his orders.
I didn’t know how, but I was able to find my room without Sam’s guidance. I entered my room and closed the door. Looking around the room, I located my bed. I placed my sword next to it, and laid down in it.
“Where am I?” I asked, half expecting to hear the Lich Kings voice in my head, answering my question. “How did I get here?” Not getting an answer, I closed my eyes. I only knew 4 things. My name was Suki, I’m what Sam called a Blood Elf and a Death Knight, and the Lich King was my master. These were the only 4 things I thought about as I drifted off to sleep.

“Suki!” I heard my name being called. “Suki, please, come back! We need you Suki!” I looked around, but I could see nothing but darkness.
“Suki.” I heard another voice say, and I opened my eyes. “It’s time to go Suki.” Melody said, and I pushed myself up and hung my legs off my bed.
“I heard someone calling to me in my dreams again.” I said. “I still can’t remember who it is.”
“I wouldn’t worry too much about it.” Melody said. “And if it starts to get really bad, maybe the Master can help you silence it or tell you whose voice it is.” She smiled at me.
“Yeah, you’re right.” I said, pushing myself off of my bed.
“I think we’re supposed to train the new recruits again today, but I’m not sure.” Melody said as I put on my armor and grabbed my sword.
“Let’s ask the Lich King to make sure.” I suggested.
“Good idea.” Melody said, and we both left the room. We walked in silence, passing many cultist and Death Knights on the way to the master’s room. We have both been Death knights for 11 months now, Melody being reanimated a couple days after I first was. After her followed a once-paladin named Myth, a once-warrior named Zalaxin, and many others who I never bothered to remember the name of. I only remember Melody, Myth, and Zalaxin because I was the one who trained them.
Once the 3 of them were fully trained, the Lich King assigned us each a small group of 10 new Death Knights to train. But, we’ve all started to grow tired of this task, and there were plenty of Death Knights to train the new recruits now.
“I hope he lets us go out and retrieve new souls for him soon.” I said.
“Me too.” Melody said. “Maybe he’ll let the 4 of us go attack a town today?” She looked at me, and I laughed about how excited she got about the idea.
“Maybe.” I said, smiling. “Hey Myth, hey Zalaxin.” I said, seeing the two of them exit a hallway to our right.
“Hey girls.” Myth said.
“Hi.” Zalaxin said.
“Either of you know what he wants us to do today?” Myth asked.
“Nope, we’re heading down to ask him now.” I said.
“Do you know what you were before you became a Death Knight yet, Suki?” Zalaxin asked me.
“Not yet.” I said, looking at my Troll friend.
“It’ll come to you.” Myth said, not mentioning the fact that the 3 of them only knew because I recognized the armor they were in when Sam and the other cultist were preparing them for reanimation. The 4 of us stopped in front of the doors leading to the masters’ room. I knocked on the door, and awaited a reply.
“Enter.” He said. I pushed the door open and the 4 of us entered. We walked until we were 7 yards from the Lich King, and then knelt
“We wish to know what you would like us to do today.” I said, still kneeling.
“I have a mission for you.” The Lich King said, and the 4 of us glanced at each other, all thinking the same thing. “I am sending you off to the Eastern Kingdoms to gather more soldiers to be reanimated. Prepare to depart immediately.”
“Yes sir.” The 4 of us said while standing. The 4 of us bowed, then turned and left the room.
“Finally!” Melody said once we were out of the room and the doors were closed.
“Finally some action!” Zalaxin said.
“You said you were what, 13 when you were changed?” Myth asked, a couple minutes later, as we mounted our Deathchargers.
“Yeah.” I said. “What about it?”
“I wonder if you were even old enough to start your actual training yet.” Zalaxin said.
“The first and only full Death Knight.” Melody said. “The only one of us that was never trained in the way of another Class! You’re lucky.” I thought about what Melody said. Was I really lucky? If it was true, that I didn’t even start my original training, how did the master find me? Was I just in the wrong place at the wrong time? Was I in Icecrown at the time? And what about my family, where were they? Why didn’t they protect me? Did I even have a family?
I shook my head, chasing away the questions. “Either way, whatever happened before I was reanimated doesn’t matter.” I said. “All that matters now is the Master, and doing his bidding.” The 4 of us remanded silent the rest of the trip to where the Bone Gryphon’s were held. We didn’t speak again until the land of Eastern Kingdoms came into view.
“Almost there.” Myth said.
“Yeah.” Melody tightened her grip on her sword.
“By this time tomorrow, we’ll have plenty of new soldiers for the Masters army.” Zalaxin said. I kept my eyes ahead of us, finding this land strangely familiar, but I didn’t try to figure out why.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Enjoy~

P.S. Something I forgot to mention before. I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO PROPERLY TALK LIKE A TROLL! So, I'm sorry, but Zalaxin will not properly talk like a troll. I'm sorry, I tried to keep him talking properly, but it was just so hard that I just gave up :( Please forgive me!!!! :cry:

Thank you, Tankperson!
Aweena
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Aweena »

talking troll is hard work but think of Jamaicans and you are almost there at least that is what i do when trying to rp as one

another suggestion based on that i have no idea what way your story is going is "Suki's Tale" unless she changes name ?

If love is an illusion to hell with reality

Ëlfdragon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Here's the next part
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
“There is it.” Myth said, as we stopped near the edge of a cliff. “The 4th village.”
“I can already tell this one is bigger than the last 3!” Melody said.
“Maybe it’ll put up more of a fight then.” Zalaxin said. I dismounted my Deathcharger, and walked to the very edge. I looked down at the village, seeing the people who live in it just starting to stir in the early morning light.
“Suki!” I heard the voice from my dreams call to me. I shook my head and remounted my Deathcharger.
“Let’s get this over with and then head back to Icecrown.” I said, as my Deathcharger started to run along the cliff, heading to the village, the other 3 following me. “I don’t like how the sight of this village is affecting me.”
“Are the voices in your dreams getting worse?” Melody asked.
“Yeah. I even hear them when I’m awake now.” I said, putting my hand up to my head. “I’m going to have the Lich King help me with them when we get back. Hopefully he can silence them.”
“It seems to have gotten worse the closer we’ve gotten to this village.” Zalaxin said.
“Yeah, I’ve noticed that too.” Myth said.
“Maybe it is the village.” Melody said.
“Yeah.” I said. I pulled on the reigns as we arrived at the gates leading into the city. The 4 of us dismounted and continued on foot. Many people ran from us as we approached, scared by our pale skin and armor. We stopped in the center of the town.
“Good place to start.” Myth said, seeing a big group of people standing around and watching us.
“You’d think they’ve never seen a Death Knight before.” Zalaxin noted.
“Probably haven’t.” I said, smirking slightly.
“Well, let’s get to work, shall we?” Melody said. We all tightening the grip on our swords, and got reading for the coming battle.
“Suki?” I heard a voice call from the side. I looked in the direction that the voice came from, and saw a boy. A young boy, no older than 11. “It is you! Josh, mom, dad, come quickly!” he said.
“What is it Jack?” I heard a voice, the one from my dreams, call. The 4 of us watched as 3 people joined the boy, all older than him.
“Suki?” The owner of the voice said, I could tell he was the older brother of the young boy.
“I wonder if that’s your family.” Melody said, as I scanned the faces of the 4 people. I froze as my eyes landed on the face of the oldest man, the father I guessed. The sight of him filled me with hatred, the likes that I had never felt before. It also triggered a stream of memories to flood my mind.
“I remember now.” I said, glaring at and turning towards the man.
“What?” Myth asked.
“Why I left this place almost a year ago.” I said, making sure everyone around could hear what I said. “It was because of him.” I said, pointing my sword towards my father, the Lynx at his side let out a warning growl. “Because he disowned me. He would rather have no daughter then one that wasn’t a powerful hunter like himself!”
“But he decided to take you back!” Josh, I was finally able to put a name to the voice, said.
“Probably only to get you and Mother off his back.” I said.
“Father, tell her that isn’t true!” Jack said, grabbing his hand and looking up at him.
“I will not say something that isn’t true.” Was all he said.
“I knew it.” I said. “But that’s fine. Who needs a father or a family when you have powerful friends who would never turn on you and countless minions who would come to your side at a moment’s notice?” I held up my hand, my palm facing the sky. Myth, Zalaxin, and Melody copied me, and the people gathered watched as dark orbs of energy flew from our hand and landed on the ground, a ghoul rising from the dirt wherever an orb landed. I closed my hand into a fist and lowered it once I had summoned 10 ghouls, all of which gathered behind me.
“Suki, don’t do this.” Josh said, stepping in front of our father. “Come back to us, we need you.”
“Stay out of this Josh.” I said. “This has nothing to do with you! This is in-between me and him.”
“I will not.” Josh said. “Family is supposed to protect each other. Help each other when they need help!” I stared at him, torn. I hated my father, but I still cared for Josh, and couldn’t imagine harming him.
“We’ll make sure he doesn’t interfere.” Melody said, putting her hand on my shoulder.
“Yeah. Cause we’re family, and like he said, family help each other out.” Myth said.
“Brothers and sisters in death.” Zalaxin nodded.
“Right.” I said. Without another thought, Melody ran to the side and Death Gripped Josh away from my father, Myth and Zalaxin kept their eyes on Jack and my mother. I took that time to charge towards my father, sword posed to strike as soon as I came into range. I dodged to the side as his Lynx leaped for me, and couldn’t help but smirk as 2 ghouls leaped on the cat, planning on keeping it busy.
My father shot an arrow at me, which I easily deflected with my sword. I smirked as he disengaged from me, thinking he was smart, but I quickly Death Gripped him back to me. I had him forced to the ground in a matter of moments, his leg cut, armor damaged.
“This is it.” I said, looking at him. “Time for you to pay for all the pain and sorrow you caused me. I’ll make sure my master turns you into a ghoul, or an Abomination.”
“Suki, stop!” Jack said, running over and grabbing my arm. “Don’t do this! Even if he treated you like dirt, he’s still your father, still your family! Please Suki!” He started to cry some. I looked at Jack, tried to glare at him, but I couldn’t, I loved my little brother too much.
“It was a mistake to come back.” I said, freeing my arm and leaping backwards, putting some distance in-between me and Jack and my father. “This place is too painful for me.” I made it back the where the 4 of us stopped before my legs gave out, and I feel to my knees. Melody, Myth, and Zalaxin immediately came to my side, ready to protect me with their lives.
“I’m weak.” I said. “I can’t even kill one man who I hate with every fiber of my being.”
“You’re not weak.” Melody said. “They’re your family; of course it’s going to be hard for you.” She put her hand on my shoulder. I pushed myself to my feet when I felt him coming. We all turned towards the portal when it appeared, and knelt when he exited it.
“Master.” The 4 of us said in unison. Even with my back to it, I sensed the arrow, and jumped in front of the Lich King, taking it to the shoulder, stopping it from meeting its target, my masters’ chest.
“Give me back my daughter!” My mother said, preparing another arrow, the wolf she bonded with many years ago standing in front of her, snarling, tail lashing from side to side.
“Give us back our sister!” Josh and Jack said, they were both now standing next to my father, who just stood there, with arrows drawn. I winced slightly as I pulled the arrow out of my shoulder. I glanced behind me, at the Lich King, then at my family, then at Myth, Zalaxin, and Melody. I knew I had a choice to make, and I hoped they would stick with me no matter what it was.
“You never let me finish.” My father suddenly said. I looked at him, slightly confused. “I will not say something that isn’t true.” He said again. “I decided to take you back not because of Josh and your mother, but because I realized something. My grandfather was a paladin, my aunt was a priest. And fights cannot be won with hunters alone. There are things hunters cannot do, classes that would have no trouble taking us down.” I thought about how easily I defeated my father. “And it was wrong of me to try and force my class onto you. You have your own destiny to fulfill, your own path to follow, and I had no right to try and force you onto another path. I got blinded by my own pride, and for that I am sorry.”
I stared at my father, unable to speak or move. All the hatred I felt for him dissolved in that one moment. I was somewhat glad I was still in my defensive position at that moment; it kept everyone wondering about how what he said affected me.
“Gargoyles!” I heard Melody whisper, and I glanced up. I knew what all these gargoyles around meant, he was going to force my hand. Force me to choose between serving him, and saving them. My attention turned back to my family when I heard a scream, and saw that Jack was gone.
“Jack!” I heard Josh yell, and followed his eyes. I saw him, held high in the sky by a gargoyle, and at that moment, I knew what side I belonged on. I watched as the gargoyle released him. Even with Aspect of the Cheetah, no-one in my family would get to him before he hit the ground; I knew I was the only one close enough, the only one who had a chance of getting there in time. So, without a second though, I released my sword, knowing it would only slow me down and make it harder to catch him, and ran for him. I entered Unholy Presence, and pushed my legs hard, forcing them to go faster than ever before.
I got there just in time, and wrapped my arms protectively around him. Jack wrapped his arms around my neck, and buried his head into the nap of my neck, and I could tell he was terrified.
“Shhh, its ok.” I whispered to him. “I’m here now, and I’ll never leave you again.” I looked up towards the Lich King, and saw my 3 friends running towards me, Melody holding both hers and my sword.
“I thought you might still need this.” Melody said, handing my sword to me. I took it with my left hand, my brother still held by the right.
“Looks like you pushed another one of your Knights so far that they broke free.” I heard a voice say. I looked to the side of me, and saw one of my old students.
“Well, if it isn’t the head of his class, Darion Mograine.” I said. “I had heard rumors going around the Citadel that you had become a traitor.”
“Never would have broken free if Tirion here didn’t bring me back to my senses.” He said, motioning towards the paladin behind him.
“Looks like the Lich King left.” Myth said, and I saw he was right.
“No reason for him to stay now, unless he wanted to get killed.” Josh said, walking up.
“Are you and Jack ok?” My mother asked, walking up, my father close behind.
“Jack’s fine.” I said. “Shaken, maybe a couple cuts and bruises from the gargoyles claws, but fine.”
“How’s your shoulder?” My father asked.
“It’s fine.” I said looking at him. “Nothing a Rune Tap won’t fix.”
“So, does this mean you’ll be with us again? And you’ll never leave?” Jack said, pushing himself to where he can look at my face.
“I can’t say never. I may be called to join the fighting in Northrend when it starts to pick up.” I glanced at Darion, who gave a quick nod, confirming what I said. “But I’ll spend as much time as I can here with you.”
“I don’t want you going back there!” Jack said. “I don’t want to lose you again.”
“Don’t worry Jack.” Josh said. “She won’t be going alone this time. I’ll be with her.” I smiled at Josh as he put his hand on my shoulder.
“And so will we.” Myth said.
“Yeah, the 4 of us spent most of the last year together, and we’ll spend most of the next year!” Melody said.
“And nothing will change that.” Zalaxin added.
So, I have an alternate part for part of this chapter, but I left it as is because the friend I was telling the story to liked this one better. If you would like to know how I was thinking about changing it, I'll post the new part, I'll also edit this post and put *'s around that part that would have been changed, so let me know if you would like to read that. (Personally, I like the change I did to the part a little better, at least when it comes to Arthas, it seems more like the way he would act then he does in the original part. But, like I said, IF YOU WANT TO SEE HOW IT WOULD HAVE BEEN CHANGED, let me know :))
Anyways, hope you guys are enjoying it so far~

Thank you, Tankperson!
Ëlfdragon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Here's the next chapter. Sorry I didn't post a part yesterday, but there are 2 reasons for that. My internet was acting up most of the day yesterday, and I realized I'm posting this really fast, so I kinda want to slow it down. But, I think Ill go slower with my next story. Anyways, here is Chapter 4~
“We’ll all meet back up in Northrend.” Myth said, mounting the Bone Gryphon he rented from the Flight Master.
“Yeah! I can’t wait to start kicking some Scourge ass!” Melody said, also mounting a Bone Gryphon.
“See you guys there.” I said, me and Zalaxin waving to them as they left. “I hope they don’t have too much trouble finding their family in Silvermoon.” I said once they were gone.
“I doubt they will.” Zalaxin said, grabbing a round stone from his bags.
“So, was the Innkeeper able to tell you where that’s set to take you?” I asked him.
“Yep. It’s set to Orgrimmar, just like I thought.” Zalaxin said.
“Well, then, I guess this is good bye for now.” I said.
“For now.” Zalaxin said, and he hugged me. “See you in Northrend.” And with that, he activated his stone and disappeared.

I opened my eyes and sat up. Me, Myth, Zalaxin, and Melody had split up 2 days ago, having broke free 3 days ago, after meeting with Darion in the Ebon Hold. I pushed myself out of bed and walked to the window. The moon was still high in the sky, the land still shrouded in the night’s darkness. I leaned against the window sill and stared out at the moon, wondering how my 3 friends were doing, and how the fighting in Northrend was going.
I pushed myself away from the window sill and left my room when I heard the crying start. Ever sense the day when the 4 of us broke free, my little brother, Jack, who almost fell to his death because of one of the Lich King’s gargoyles, has been having terrible nightmares. I’ve taken to calming him after each one, and helping him to fall back to sleep, so that my mom could get her rest. Being a Death Knight, a living dead, I didn’t need much sleep as it was.
I slowly pushed open the door to his room when I got there, not wanting to scare him more. I stepped into his room and slowly closed the door behind me while looking at his bed. I saw him, sitting there, in the same position as the night before; knees pulled up, arms around his legs, and forehead on his knees. I sat next to him on his bed, and pulled him into my lap, just like our mother would do.
“It’s ok.” I whispered to him, starting to rock ever so slightly. “Nothing’s going to hurt you, everything’s going to be just fine.” Slowly, Jack started to calm down. He picked his head up, leaned it against my chest, grabbed one of my hands with his own, and straightened his legs. “If anything comes for you, they’ll have to get through me first. And remember, I have countless minions who will come to my side in a moment’s notice.” I smiled as Jack giggled slightly.
“You’re cold.” He said after a moment, touching my arm with his free hand. He grabbed his blanket and pulled it over both of us. I couldn’t help but laugh a little.
“That’s not going to help me much.” I said. “My skin will never be warm again.” I still made sure that both of us were fully covered by his blanket. “It’s not all that bad though. It means I’m not affected by hot or cold.” I quickly added when I saw the sad look he gave me.
“I’m sorry this happened to you.” He said, leaning his head against my chest again.
“I’m not. I’m glad it happened to me and no-one else in this family.” I said.
“Stay with me tonight?” He asked after a minute of silence.
“Of course.” I said. “I’m here whenever you need me.” I laid down in his bed, my arms still around him, and he cuddled against me. After a minute, he was fast asleep. I looked at the door as it was slowly pushed open, and saw my mom poke her head in.
“Is he ok?” She mouthed to me.
I nodded, and then mouthed back. “Go back to sleep, I’ll see you in the morning.”
She smiled, mouthed ‘I love you’, and then left the room, closing the door silently behind her. I closed my eyes after she was gone, not planning on falling to sleep, but finding comfort in the darkness. I knew it was only a matter of days until I would be called to Northrend, until I would have to make my way back to Icecrown. I hated the thought that I would have to leave so soon, but liked the fact that I would be able to get my revenge on Arthas.

I walked along, head held high, sword held tightly in my hand. My mother, father, and Jack were walking behind me, wanting to see me off.
“You promise to come back, right?” Jack asked me, he sped up until he was able to grab my hand, and then equaled my pace.
“I promise.” I said, looking at him. “I’ll be ready for him this time.”
“So, you’re in the group heading right for Icecrown?” My mother asked.
“Yeah, with Darion, Tirion, Myth, Melody, Zalaxin, and many other Ebon Blade and Argent Crusade members.” I said.
“Isn’t Darion worried that some of the…Weaker Death Knights will fall back under the control of Arthas?” My father asked.
“There’s no need to worry about that.” I said. “Believe me, we’d rather slit our own throats then serve him again.”
“Not you.” Jack said. “You’ll come home, right?”
I couldn’t help but laugh. “Right.” I said.
“Suki, over here!” I heard Darion call, and I saw him standing next to a boat, waiting for me. “It’s time to go; we need to leave now if we’re going to make it to Icecrown by tomorrow afternoon!”
“Ok.” I called back, and then turned to my family. “I guess this is it.”
“You make sure you and Josh come back safely, ok?” My mother asked, and I could tell she was barely able to hold back her tears.
“I will.” I said, hugging her.
“And in one piece!” Jack said.
“Of course.” I picked Jack up and hugged him.
“Make us proud out there.” My father said.
“I will.” I said, hugging him.
“Now you get going, you don’t want to be late.” My father said as I moved away from them.
I smiled at them, then turned and walked to where Darion and the others were waiting. Words of greetings were passed around, and then we all boarded our boat and set off.
“So, this is it.” Melody said, walking up to me, once my village had disappeared from view.
“Yeah.” I said, pushing myself away from the railing of the boat.
“How was the last week for you?” Myth said.
“Relaxing.” I said. “What about for you three?”
“Same.” The 3 of them said at the same time.
“So, did your family give you anything to take with you?” Melody asked, pulling out a locket and looking at the pictures inside.
“My village doesn’t believe in doing that type of thing.” I said.
“Really? Why not?” Zalaxin asked.
“Because we fill that if you give someone who’s going away an item to remember you by, you’re accepting the fact that you may never see the person again. And we fill that accepting that fact makes it less likely that they will in fact come back, because the person might not fight as hard as they normal would.” I said.
“I never thought of it that way.” Myth said.
“We’re all going to make it back.” Melody said after a couple minutes of silence. “No matter what, we’ll all make it back.” The 4 of us stood there, shoulder to shoulder, our minds filled with thoughts about the coming battles, and the coming victory over the Light King.
Well, that's it. See you guys next time. Enjoy~

Thank you, Tankperson!
Ëlfdragon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Here's chapter 5.
I stood there, staring out towards where the Citadel was located. I closed my eyes, feeling the cold wind blow past me. This wind would normally be too cold for someone, but not me. I enjoyed the fill of the cold wind on my skin.
“Suki?” Melody asked, and I opened my eyes and looked at her as she walked up to me.
“I remembered how I died last night.” I said. “I was here, alone, with just my sword. I found the Citadel, walked up the stairs leading to it, sat against the door. I was resting after my long hike from Howling Fjord. I woke up when he arrived. I didn’t even stand a chance.” I shook my head.
“Don’t worry.” Melody said, putting her hand on my shoulder. “That’ll never happen again. You don’t have to worry about facing him alone. Me, Zalaxin, and Myth would never let you take him on alone. And neither would Josh.”
“I wonder how Josh is doing.” I said, thinking about my brother, who went with the group of Horde soldiers starting out in Borean Tundra.
“I’m sure he’s doing just fine. He’s really strong for his age.” Melody said. “Now come on, they need our help setting up the tournament grounds.” I turned towards Melody, and we walked back together. To the place where Tirion will host the Argent Tournament, to find those who are strong enough to join the assault on the Icecrown Citadel.

I stood there, sword held in my hand. I looked at Myth, then Melody, then Zalaxin, all gathered around me, their sword held tightly in their hands, eyes blazing. I watched them all closely, wondering who would make the first move. My reaction was lightning fast when Melody started the attack. In a couple minutes, the fight was over. I had Melody pinned to the ground, Myth and Zalaxin afraid to move because I had a sword to both of their necks (having taken Melody’s when I pinned her).
“Damn, we still can’t beat you.” Myth said as I lowered the swords.
“Not even with the 3 of us working together.” Melody said as I helped her up.
“You are definitely the strongest, if not one of the strongest, Death Knights.” Darion said, walking up.
“Well, she was the first. She’s had the most time to practice.” Zalaxin said.
“The fact that I never trained as something else might have something to do with it, too.” I said.
“Arthas certainly took a big lose in losing you.” Tirion said. I looked at Tirion. I respected him as a paladin, and would protect him from Arthas, knowing Arthas wanted him as his champion, but I didn’t like him. I did up until a couple nights ago. I narrowed my eyes slightly at him, then walked past him and back towards the tournament grounds, remembering what had happened a couple nights before.

I walked through the tournament grounds. Again, like many other nights sense returning to Icecrown 2 weeks ago, my sleep had been plagued with dreams. Bad dreams, dreams about the many souls I helped Arthas collect, which woke me up once every hour. I stopped as I passed by Tirion’s personal pavilion; it was where he took people when he needed to talk to them in private. Someone was in there, and he was talking to them, about me.
“Do you really expect Suki to join in the final fight?” He was saying.
“Yes, I do.” I heard Darion reply. “She was the first Death Knight.”
“But she’s only 14! She’s not even old enough to start her training.” Tirion said.
“And she’s already the strongest, if not one of the strongest, Death Knights in the Ebon Blade.” Darion said. “Besides, her birthday is in a couple days, and Arthas didn’t care at all about her age when he decided to make her his Death Knight minion.”
“So, you’re ok with sending a 15-year-old into battle?” Tirion said.
“A normal 15-year-old? No. But Suki is anything but a normal 15-year-old.Shes much older when it comes to her fighting ability and how she acts.” Darion said. I heard Tirion let out a sigh. “I’m going to let her fight rather you like it or not.” Darion said after a moment.
“Well, that makes one vote for, and one vote against.” Tirion said. “What do you think Josh? She’s your sister.”
“First, I think you’re stupid for not including her in this, it is her we’re talking about. And, even if you don’t agree, I feel her opinion matters.” Josh’s voice sounded. “Now, onto the topic of the discussion. If she was a normal 15-year-old, I would say no, send her home. But she isn’t a normal 15-year-old. So I have to side with Darion on this. She’s aged a lot more than a year sense she left the village a year ago. Besides, do you honestly think she’ll just sit here and wait, or let us send her home, while we’re out fighting Arthas? Her biggest reason for coming back here is getting revenge on him, and she won’t leave quietly, no matter how hard it is for her to be back in Icecrown.”
“Just like the rest of us.” Darion said. I turned from the pavilion and started to walk at that moment, to mad to continue listening.
“How dare him.” I said, balling my hand into a fist. “I get killed by Arthas, my future stolen from me by him, I get raised as a Death Knight and forced to kill countless innocents. Then I almost kill my father because of him, and when I finally realize what I’m doing and what I’m turning into, he tries to take Jack from me! And Tirion wants to not allow me to fight?”
I stopped and slammed my fist against the side of a building. “Once this is over and done with.” I said, starting to walk back towards my room. “I’ll have nothing more to do with this paladin. Nothing. More.”

I stopped when I heard Darion call me. “What?” I asked, finding it hard to keep the anger I felt at the memory out of my voice.
“Is something bugging you?” he asked.
“Yes.” I said, not turning towards him. “I heard what you three were voting on the other day.” I started walking again, not giving him a chance to reply. I heard the sound of Myth, Zalaxin, and Melody running after me.
“What they voted on? What are you talking about?” Melody asked, putting her hand on my shoulder, making me stop walking.
“Tirion wants to send me home.” I said, abandoning my attempts to keep my anger from showing in my voice.
“What? Why?” Myth asked.
“Because I only just turned 15 today. He thinks I’m too young to participate in the final battle against that bastard.” I said.
“But you act nothing like a 15-year-old; you act like you’ve been fighting for many years. And besides, you’re one of the strongest fighters we’ve got in the Ebon Blade!” Zalaxin said.
“Darion said the same thing.” I said.
“Don’t worry Suki.” Melody said. “We won’t let them send you home. You deserve to be there when he dies just as much as any of us, maybe even more.”
“Yeah.” Myth and Zalaxin said. I smiled at all three of them.
“Still, I don’t think I can sleep here tonight, I don’t want to have anything to do with Tirion or his Tournament right now.” I said.
“Let’s go to the Shadow Vault then.” Myth said, summoning his Bone Gryphon.
“Yeah, the Argent Crusade tends to stay away from that place.” Zalaxin said, also summoning his Bone Gryphon.
“Thanks you guys.” I said as me and Melody mounted our Bone Gryphon’s. “Well, there’s one thing I can thank the Lich King for.” I said once we were in the air.
“Oh?” Melody said.
“Yeah.” I said. “Bringing the 4 of us together.” Myth, Zalaxin, and Melody laughed. I knew they felt the same way.
Sense I didnt post anything yesterday do to being sick, I'll post chapter 6 some time later today. Anyways, enjoy~

Thank you, Tankperson!
Ëlfdragon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Here's chapter 6
I blocked the attack of a Death Knight, and kicked another away. I watched as 2 of my ghouls leapt on a 3rd. Doing as I had many times while training with my Death Knight family, I disarmed the Death Knight who’s attack I had blocked with a flick of my wrist. Before he had time to recover, I slashed him with my sword, killing him. I glanced around me, seeing the Death Knights that had surrounded me during this surprise attack.
“What is he planning?” I said to myself. “It seems as if they’re trying to keep me busy.” I killed another Death Knight as he charged at me. I looked to my side as I heard a roar. I Death Gripped and killed the Death Knight blocking her path as I saw my brother’s Black Panther, Mystica, appear.
“Mystica?” I said as she ran over and roared at me. I knew it was weird for Mystica to be here, she never leaves Josh side, especially not during battle. “What’s wrong?” She roared at me again. I realized something had to be wrong with Josh. “Take me.” I said to her, and she turned and started to run back the way she came, me following close behind her. Mystica and I worked together, killing anyone who tried to get in our way, tried to block our path.
I knew why Mystica came and got me when I saw it. Josh, frozen in a block of ice, an enemy Death Knight standing close by, cultist surrounding the ice block. She knew she couldn’t take this group alone, and came to get help. Quickly, I summoned 3 ghouls, and sent them to retrieve Myth, Zalaxin, and Melody. Then, I charged in, and just as I expected, more Death Knights appeared and charged towards me and Mystica when we appeared.
“I’ll never let you take him!” I yelled as I killed the first Death Knight that got into range. Mystica roared an agreement as she leapt on a Death Knight and ripped out his throat. The fight went on for a couple minutes before Myth and Zalaxin appeared, their ghoul armies leaping into the battle as they did. I fell back to summon my own army, then we started to push the enemies back. With the assistance of Myth, Zalaxin, and the 30 ghouls the 3 of us summoned, we soon got close enough to kill the cultist. As soon as I could, I shattered the ice block holding my brother.
“Josh, are you ok?” I asked, catching him as he started to fall. Mystica pressed her head into his leg, worried about her battle partner.
“Suki.” Josh said weakly. “He’s targeting everyone you care about, that’s what this fight is about. He’s trying to take the people you care about away.” I just stared at him as what he said sunk in. I glanced around quickly, seeing all but 1 person I cared for there. Melody was still missing.
“We’ll make sure he makes it safely to the medical building.” Myth said, taking Josh from me, who was now unconscious. “Then I’ll help look for Melody.”
“And I’ll stay there to make sure nothing happens while you two search.” Zalaxin said, putting his hand on my shoulder.
“Thanks.” I said. I watched Myth and Zalaxin as they headed towards the tent, Mystica close behind. Once they were gone, I turned and started to run. Quickly, I located Darion. “Have you seen Melody anywhere?” I asked.
“Not since this fight started.” He replied.
“Ok.” I said, and then continued on my search. I searched for 5 minutes, and couldn’t find her, killing ghouls and Death Knights during the search. “Damn it.” I said. “Where is she?” I looked around as I got to the edge of the combat. That’s when I saw her, being dragged by ghouls, towards 2 abominations, many yards ahead of me. Quickly, I summoned my Bone Gryphon.
“Oh, no you don’t!” I said, mounting my mount, which quickly flew towards the abominations. As soon as it got close enough, I leapt from the back of my mount and killed the two abominations. Once I was sure they were both dead, I turned towards the ghouls, who stopped as soon as the abominations fell.
“Are you going to just give her up, or am I going to have to kill you too?” I glared at the ghouls, eyes blazing more than ever before. I smirked as the 3 ghouls ran towards me. “I hoped you’d pick that option.” I killed the ghouls without receiving a scratch myself.
“Thanks.” Melody said as I helped her up.
“Are you ok?” I asked.
“My legs broken, I think.” She said, leaning heavily on me as we stood there. “10 ghouls and 5 Death Knights jumped me at the same time. I didn’t stand a chance.” She said after a moment. “And they put some spell on me that paralyzed me until those 3 ghouls were killed.”
“I’m sorry.” I said. “Arthas launched this attack because of me. I was his indirect target the whole time.”
“Is everyone else ok?” She asked, and I knew what she meant.
“Myth and Zalaxin is, Josh not so much. Arthas almost got him too.” I said.
“We should hurry back then, so you can check on your brother. Since the battle seems to be over.” She said. I looked back towards the battle, and saw she was right; all of Arthas’ troops were fleeing. Me and Melody summoned our Bone Gryphon’s, and, after helping her mount hers and I mounted mine, we headed back to the tournament grounds.

I sat against the wall of the medical building. I was alone, with Myth and Zalaxin doing everything they could to help inside the building, and Josh and Melody being treated. I was in there to, helping. But it soon became too overwhelming for me, because I knew all those people were in there because of me. I felt sorrow overcoming me. I pulled up my legs, wrapped my arms around them, and rested my forehead on my knees.
“I should just leave. Then he would have no reason to attack here.” I whispered to myself, but I knew that wasn’t true. I sat there, not moving, as I started to feel snow land on my arms. I lifted my head up as I heard a soft roar and felt something cold and wet press against my arm. I found Mystica looking at me.
“Hi Mystica. You’re worried about him too.” I said, petting her on the head. She did her soft roar again and pressed her head against my leg. Knowing what she wanted, I flattened my lags out, and she laid her head on them. “I’m sorry.” I said to her after a couple minutes, and she picked up her head and looked at me. “If it wasn’t for me, Josh wouldn’t be like this.” She did a long, soft roar and pressed her nose into my cheek, as if to say ‘It’s not your fault. Arthas would have attacked rather you were here or not. And if it wasn’t for you, where would Melody and Josh be right now?’
“You really think so?” I asked, and she started to purr. “Thanks Mystica.” Still purring, she laid her head back on my lap, and I scratched her back. Soon, the purring stopped as she fell to sleep. I closed my eyes as the light snow continued to fall. “I can tell why Josh picked you to be his partner.” I said to the sleeping panther. “You really are smart.” I couldn’t help but smile. Slowly, I dozed off, happy for the first time all day.
I know, this chapter is short...But the other chapters should all be longer! Except, maybe the last one... Anyways, enjoy~

Thank you, Tankperson!
Ëlfdragon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Here's the next chapter. Cahpter 7~
I stood there, watching the zeppelin depart from Borean Tundra. I waved to Melody and Josh, and heard Mystica’s farewell roar. Everyone who was injured in last week’s surprised attack, the one in which I was Arthas’s indirect target, was being sent home until they recovered enough to rejoin the fighting. The end of the war was nearing, and Arthas knew this. He’s been attempting to bolster his forces, and has been launching more attacks to do so. Some fights he lost more troops then gained, others he’s gained more then lost. It was no longer safe to keep injured and sick soldiers in Northrend.
“They’ll be safer back in the Eastern Kingdoms.” Myth said.
“I hope so.” I said. “We can just hope Arthas can’t spare the men to attack Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms.”
“With people like the 3 of us knocking on his front door?” Zalaxin said. “He wouldn’t risk it.” I smiled.
“Let’s head back.” I said, summoning my mount. “We don’t want to miss watching the Trial of the Crusaders.”
“Yeah.” Myth said. “Isn’t your adopted sister going to be participating today, Zalaxin?”
“Yep.” Zalaxin said. “Little Sumba hasn’t let me forget it for a second these past 3 days.”
“She’s really excited.” I said as the 3 of us started back for the Tournament grounds. “She probably still feels guilty that you saved her life and she wasn’t able to do anything in order to save yours.”
“Yeah, she can’t wait to get revenge on Arthas for that. And probably show you how much she’s grown.” Myth said.
“She’ll have to get in line for the ‘getting revenge on Arthas’ thing.” Zalaxin said, and the 3 of us laughed.
“She’s taking on the roll of a healer during this trial, right?” Myth said.
“Yeah.” Zalaxin said. “Her holy magic is getting more powerful. She helped a lot during the fight last week.”
“I need to remember to thank her later for helping with Josh’s recovery after the battle.” I said.

Me, Myth, and Zalaxin sat there, watching the battle below us unfold. I glanced to my side, seeing Thrall and Garrosh standing where the Horde leaders stood. Then I glanced to my other side, seeing Varian and Jaina standing on the far side, where the Alliance Leader’s stood.
“Stupid warlock.” Myth said as the fight ended. “Summoning a powerful demon lord.”
“Eh, it was a gnome.” I said jokingly. “Who cares anyways, the demon lord’s dead. And hopefully the healers can get to the gnome in time to save him.”
“Yeah. And everyone’s ok. Sumba and the other healers did a good job.” Zalaxin said.
“This group is turning out to be one of the better ones that’s participated in the Trial.” I agreed. We all quieted as Tirion called for his champions to enter the arena for the next fight in the trial. I glanced at Varian, wondering if he would ask to send in his own champions again. He didn’t, I guess he didn’t want a repeat of the ass kicking his champions got last time.
We watched in silence as Sumba’s group defeated Tirion’s champions, and then the Twin Val’kyr. Zalaxin stood and cheered once the Val’kyr fell. Me and Myth clapped.
“I’m so proud of her.” Zalaxin said as Tirion started his normal congratulator speech. Tirion was just finishing and the group of 25 people in the arena was preparing to leave when I sudden got a bad feeling.
“He’s coming.” I said suddenly, standing up.
“What?” Myth said, him and Zalaxin looking at me. It was then that his voice sounded, and Arthas appeared. Almost immediately, I was at the railing with sword in hand, it was all I could do to keep from jumping. It was dead quiet in the arena as he and Tirion spoke, I was too focused on him to notice what they were saying. I watched as he shattered the ground under Sumba and her group and disappeared. It was all I could do not to summon my mount and go after him.
“Sumba!” Zalaxin called, and jumped over the railing after her.
“Let’s go.” Myth said, putting his hand on my shoulder. I couldn’t move, part of my wanted to give chase, the other half wanted to help Sumba and the others. “Come on, Suki. We can get Arthas later, Zalaxin needs our help now!” Myth said, and then jumped over the railing. I shook my head, clearing it, and then threw myself over the railing. I held my breath as I hit the water below, and activated my Path of Frost as I climbed out of it.
I looked up and saw Zalaxin standing by a wall of webs, trying to break through it with his sword. “Where are they?” I asked, running up to him.
“On the other side of this wall.” He said. “Fighting Anub’arak.” I put my hand on the wall, and I knew it was pointless the try and break through.
“They’ll be fine.” I said, and Zalaxin looked at me. “They’ll be fine.” I repeated. “They passed all of the trials today with flying colors, even defeated a powerful demon lord. They will be fine.”
“She’s right, Zalaxin.” Myth said. I saw Zalaxin relax a little at our words, but the time we waited was still tense. 10 minutes passed before we heard Anub’arak fall, and the web wall disappeared.
“Sumba!” Zalaxin yelled, and ran towards where she lay on the ground.
“Oh no.” Myth said, and we both went after him. I stood there as Myth and Zalaxin crouched by her. I looked around, and saw 6 other people on the ground and 3 healers up. The 3 of them were already casting their Resurrection spell. It was well known that even the strongest healers could only bring 2 people back to life in a day. As I stood there, a memory brought itself to my mind.

“Suki.” Arthas said.
“Yes, master?” I said, kneeling in front of him.
“I’m giving you the task of making your Raise Ally spell more powerful.” He said.
“Powerful?” I asked, not understanding what he meant.
“Yes.” He said. “At this point you can only raise a fallen soldier as a Ghoul.” I nodded. “I want you to work on it until you can raise a fallen soldier as a Death Knight.”
“Yes, master. I’ll get to work on it right away.” I said, then stood and left.

“They’re not going to bring her back.” Zalaxin’s voice brought me out of the flashback.
“Why wouldn’t they?” Myth asked.
“7 people down, 3 healers able to bring 2 back to life each. She is the only one in this group without friends in it. She didn’t know any of these guys before today.” Zalaxin said. I stood there, staring at Sumba in Zalaxin’s arms.
“Let me try.” I said, kneeling next to Zalaxin, and looking at him. He looked back at me.
“Try? Try what? The only thing we can do is raise ghouls.” Myth said, also looking at me.
I explained to them about the task Arthas had given me long ago. “I haven’t been able to test it on someone that wasn’t a Death Knight, but I got to the point where I was bringing dead Death Knights back as Death Knights.” I put my hand on Zalaxin’s shoulder. “I won’t try without your permission.” I said.
“Do it.” Zalaxin said without hesitation. “I trust you with my own life. And I trust you with hers.”
“I won’t let you down.” I smiled at him, and then turned my attention to Sumba. I picked up my right hand, and watched as it started to give off a faint black glow as I activated a spell I hadn’t used in a long time. I placed my hand on her chest, moving before even the smallest strand of doubt had the chance to enter my mind. The three of us were silent as my spell took effect, and Sumba’s body gave a slight dark glow.
I closed my eyes as I felt the energy it took to bring a dead person back to life leave me. I opened my eyes when I heard her let out a gasp.
“Zalaxin?” She said weakly, slightly confused. “I’m alive?”
“Yes.” Zalaxin said, hugging her. “And it’s thanks to Suki. Now rest.” Zalaxin pushed himself to his feet, ready to carry his sister back to the room they shared. “Thanks Suki.” He said.
“I’m glad I was able to bring her back for you.” I said. I looked towards where Anub’arak lay.
“You feel it too, don’t you Suki?” Myth said, also looking towards him.
“It doesn’t feel like he’s dead yet.” Zalaxin said.
“Get everyone back.” I said to Zalaxin and Myth as I started to walk towards Anub’arak.
“Ok.” Myth said. “Everyone get back!” I heard him yell.
“What’s wrong?” I heard Darion said. I glanced back and saw him and Tirion had arrived. I turned my attention back to Anub’arak and didn’t hear Myth’s reply. I stopped a couple yards away from him.
“So, the first came here herself.” I heard Anub’arak say, and by how all the talking stopped, I knew everyone could hear him. “But, are you here to help me, or help them?”
“Unless you broke free of his control and are coming over to our side, I’d say I’m not here to help you.” I said.
“So, you’re willing to die for them?” He asked, and started pushing himself to his feet. I glanced behind me; I saw that everyone’s eyes were on me, they all were awaiting my reply.
“If it was to stop him from getting them, yes.” I said, looking back towards Anub’arak.
“And if it wasn’t? If the master wasn’t a threat, would you still risk your life to protect these people?”
“Some of them.” I said.
“And why not all of them?” He asked. “Is it because they don’t give you the respect you deserve?” I didn’t reply, and he knew he was right. “And why is that?” He continued. “Because of your age? The master didn’t care about your age when he chose you to be his first. He could see the advantages to having someone younger as one of his champions.” I saw the truth in his words, and I hated it.
“Nothing you say will change my mind.” I said. “Nothing you say will make my turn my back on my family.”
“I’ll just have to drag your corpse back to the master then.” Anub’arak said. “Not like they’ll be able to stop me.” I glanced behind me, and saw that Anub’arak had put up another web wall. I heard Myth call to me from the other side of the wall.
“I’m going to be harder to take down then you think.” I said, throwing my hand up, 10 black balls of energy instantly leaping from my exposed palm.
“We’ll see about that.” He said, slashing at me and summoning some of his locus. I quickly dodged his attack.
“Damn it.” I said as locus swarmed me. Using Blood Boil, I killed all the insects around me, and then activated my Anti Magic Shell to keep others off me. “I have to finish this quickly.” I said, dodging another attack. Anub’arak’s attacks started coming faster, getting harder for me to dodge, even with my ghoul’s assistance, and soon my Anti Magic Shell faded, and I was assaulted by more of his locus.
I winced as Anub’arak’s claw caught my arm, going right through the metal and into it. Using this to my advantage, I slashed his claw with my sword, severing it. I charged at Anub’arak as he roared in pain, pulling the claw out of my arm while I did so.
“I’ll make you pay for that cut you gave me.” I said, slashing his chest, giving him a big cut. He roared in pain again, and summoned more loci, forcing me to retreat. “Damn it.” I said, feeling myself weaken. “These locus must be draining my strength.” I blood boiled, then charged back towards Anub’arak. “Got to finish this quickly.” He slashed at me with his remaining claw, I jumped over it, then, using it as leverage, I jumped onto his head.
“Foolish girl!” He said, starting to summon even more loci. I knew I didn’t have long, I was close to where the locus came out of, and it was only a matter of seconds before they would over power me and leech my remaining strength. I had to make this attack count, if it didn’t finish him, I would be finished. I placed the tip of my sword in the small gap of his armor in-between the base of his neck and his back. Realizing what I was doing, he tried a last-ditch effort to throw me from his back, but it was too late. I used Blood Boil to kill the locus around, then using the last of my strength, I drove my sword into his neck. Anub’arak gave one last cry, and then collapsed. I slid down his back, and dusted the dead locus off of me.
“Suki!” Myth said, running towards me. Zalaxin, Tirion, and Darion close behind.
“Are you ok?” Zalaxin said, looking at my arm.
“Eh, nothing I’m going to let them send me home over.” I said, activating my rune tap, which lessened the pain a small amount.
“I wouldn’t even have attempted to send you home.” Darion said.
“I’m impressed.” Tirion said.
“It’ll take a lot more than a Crypt Lord and a few Loci to take me down.” I said.
“Come on; let’s get you to a healer.” Myth said.
“I know it’s pointless to argue with you and Zalaxin, so fine.” I said, letting them lead me towards where there was a ladder set up. Truthfully, I was too tired to argue.
“Suki.” Darion said when we reached the ladder, and I looked towards him. “We’re going to launch the final attack next week. Make sure you’re ready.”
“I will be. Nothing’s going to stop me from being there when he dies.” I said.
No offence to the Alliance players out there. ( I main Alliance too... But my main character in this story is Horde, so...) Believe me, in the tourny Horde groups got their ass's kicked too, it just dont mention them in the story... Anyways, enjoy~

Thank you, Tankperson!
Ëlfdragon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Hey guys,not here to post Chapter 8 yet, which is the 2nd to last chapter, and also the longest one. With 9 probably being the shortest. Instead, I came here to say, I've decided to let you guys decide how fast I post the next story, which is the last one I have to post. Anyways, I'll be back later to post the next chapter. See you guys later~

Thank you, Tankperson!
Ëlfdragon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Here's chapter 8~
I stood in my room, in front of my mirror. I looked at my pale skin, my light red hair, remembering what I use to look like. I put my fingers on the scar, and followed it from my right hip to just below my left shoulder, remembering the day I died. The day when this all started. I thought of Josh, of Jack, of my parents. Of everyone I was fighting for. Of everything I wanted him to pay for.
A knock sounded on my door, pulling me from my thoughts. I pulled on my light leather shirt, which I wore under my plate armor. “Come in.” I said, and the door opened. Sumba, Zalaxin’s adopted sister, in which he had brought back from the brink of death after her family had abandoned her, enter my room.
“I wanted to check on your arm. Make sure it’s healed enough so it won’t give you any trouble today.” She said, closing the door behind her and walking towards me. I lifted up my right arm, and she took it in her hand.
“How are you feeling?” I asked her as she ran a glowing hand over my arm.
“I feel great.” She said. “I’m still surprised I wasn’t sent home like the other 6. But, your spell did work wonders. My body and mind was good as new after 2 day of rest.” I smiled.
“I’m glad I was able to save you.” I said as she released my arm.

I took a deep breath as I stared at the citadel in front of me. My eyes scanned the building, and came to a rest on the door. I could imagine, could almost see, exactly what happened after I was killed. The doors would have opened, Sam and some other cultist would have walked out and picked up my body and sword, Arthas would have followed them into the temple and watched as I was prepared for reanimation…
“Suki?” A voice broke through my thoughts. “Are you ok?”
“I’m fine, Jass.” I said, looking at the Blood Elf priest standing next to me. “Just day dreaming.”
“About what?” Jass asked. “The coming victory?”
“No.” I said. “About the day I died, about what would have happened after Arthas killed me.”
“Sounds more like a nightmare then a dream to me.” She said. I nodded, agreeing with her.
“So, tell me again why me, Melody, Zalaxin, and Myth were put in different groups?” I asked her, changing the topic.
“I was told it’s because you 4 know the lay-out of the citadel the best. And Tirion thought it would be a good idea for you each to lead your own attack party.” She said. I looked at the small group I had, wondering if this was just a way for Tirion to try and keep me from joining the fight. “I wonder what group Josh was put into.” She said after a moment.
“Whatever group it is, they better be able to keep him safe.” I said.
“Worse case, Mystica comes and gets you again, huh?” She said, and I couldn’t help but laugh.
“Yeah.” I said. “Or one of my Death Knight family members if she can’t find me.” We watched in silence as the Argent Crusade pushed their battering ram up to the door, and broke it down.
“Guess it’s time.” Jass said, entering her shadow form.
“It’s about time.” I said, making her laugh. I signaled for my group to mount up, and summoned my Bone Gryphon. I waited for the signal to start the attack, anticipation building inside me. “Ride!” I ordered when the signal sounded.

I walked through the long hallway, Jass walking close behind me.
“I still think he’s leading us right into a trap.” She said. I knew she was right; he did go to the trouble of separating us from the rest of the group.

“Don’t let up, not even for a moment!” I ordered, charging forward. “Keep forcing them back!”
“So far, so good.” Jass said, and I nodded. My group was small, but we worked well together, and were forcing the Lich King’s men back. I ordered my group to halt once we cleared the path to a hallway.
“Take a moment’s break and catch your breath.” I said when we were standing in front of the hallway. “This hallway will lead us to our target, to the Frozen Thrown.”
“You’re sure Myth, Zalaxin, and Melody will be leading their groups to the same place?” Jass asked.
“Yes. It’s an unspoken agreement we’ve had sense the day we came back to Icecrown.” I said.
“We’re ready.” An Undead Rogue said, walking up to me and Jass, after a couple minutes.
“Let’s go then.” I said, turning and taking the lead. I led my group threw the hallway, Jass walking right next to me the whole time. The others following a little ways behind.
“They still don’t trust Death Knights.” Jass said, talking about our group. “I guess I’m the only one who hasn’t lost something to a Death Knight, or the Lich King.”
“You’re lucky then.” I said, glancing at her.
“I agree with Thrall. It’s not right to blame Death Knights for what they did while under the control of Arthas.” She shook her head. “They weren’t in control of their actions at the time.”
“They seem to think we were.” I glanced behind me, seeing the mistrust in the eyes of the men and women in my group. “It’s wrong. It’s so very wrong.” I felt the anger building up inside of me. I forced it down, the last thing I needed at that point was to be angry with my allies.
“What’s going on?” Jass cried as the ground suddenly started shaking. I looked up at the sealing, and saw a wall coming down.
“Move!” I ordered, and starting to run, Jass close behind me. I stopped running and looked behind me as the shaking stopped. “Those fools.” I said, seeing that no-one had followed us.
“You think they ran the other way?” Jass said, panting.
“We can only hope so.” I said, turning back towards our destination and starting to walk.

“He probably wanted to get you alone. He won’t be happy when he sees me with you.” Jass said.
“He won’t care.” I said. “He’ll just see you as another potential minion.” I stopped in front of a door way, taking a moment to prepare myself, and then pushed the doors open. I saw Jass let out a shiver as a cold wind blew past us. “Just up these stairs.” I said, stepping through the doors.
“Suki!” I heard Myth call, and turned my head and saw him, Melody, Zala, Josh, and Sumba.
“Good.” I said. “You’re here.”
“Of course. Nothing could keep me from being there when this bastard falls.” Zalaxin said.
“I think we could all say that.” Josh said, Mystica growled an agreement. I smiled at them.
“Let’s get this over with.” Sumba said.
“Yeah, it’s cold.” Jass said, and Josh nodded in agreement. The 7 of us stood shoulder to shoulder, and started up the stairs.
“Josh.” I said, stopping, as we neared the top of the stairs. “Jass, Sumba.”
“What is it Suki?” Josh asked. Everyone was watching me.
“Before this starts, promise me one thing.” I said.
“What is it?” Jass asked.
“If this turns bad, if it’s clear we’re going to lose, if it’s clear that…He’s too strong, you three will get out of here. No matter what.” I said my gaze intense.
“No.” Josh said. Mystica growled in agreement.
“No.” Sumba and Jass said.
“We go into this fight together. Either we all leave or none of us leave it.” Sumba said.
“Sumba.” Zalaxin said. I heard anger in his voice. She looked at him. “Suki’s right. If we’re losing, you three have to get out of here with your lives.”
“Yeah.” Melody said. “The 4 of us have died already. And there’s no doubt in my mind that Arthas will bring us back.”
“Our memory’s will be wiped again, we’ll be just like we were before. Just like the other Death Knights still under his control.” Myth said. “You have to be alive to break us free again.”
“And you three need to stay together.” I said. “The first target Arthas will send us at is our family, Josh. He’ll try to take you guys out while his hold over us is at its strongest.”
“Suki, I can’t…” Josh started, but stopped. Josh, Sumba, and Jass looked at each other, they could all tell that the 4 of us were really worried…Afraid, about this possible out-come. Mystica let out a ‘mew’, pressing her head into Josh’s leg. “Ok.” Josh finally said, putting his hand on Mystica’s head, and looking at me.
“We’ll run.” Sumba said.
“If this turns bad. But it won’t.” Jass said.
“Yeah.” I said. “Now, let’s get this over with.” We started back up the stairs.
We stopped and looked around the flat area just below the Throne. My eyes fell on the steps leading up to the Throne ahead of us. I looked up the steps, and saw Arthas there, sitting, with the Frostmourn resting against his knee. He pushed himself to his feet as he spotted me and my group.
“This is it.” Josh said. “Time to make him pay for taking you from us.” He glanced at me.
“And for taking Zalaxin from me!” Sumba said.
“For taking away so many of our heroes.” Jass said.
“For taking away my chance at joining the Argent Crusade.” Myth said.
“For ruining my dreams of becoming the strongest Warrior of the Horde!” Zalaxin said, tightening his grip on his sword.
“For taking my life away from me.” Melody said.
“For taking everything away from all of us.” I said, thinking about my own dreams of being one of the first Blood Elf warriors. I watched as Arthas descended the stairs.
“I hoped you would be the first ones to get here.” He said.
“We wouldn’t let anyone else have the honor of taking you out.” I said, gripping my sword. Arthas didn’t reply, he just smirked. “Let’s get this over with.” I said to my group. As we've done at the beginning of all fights, me, Myth, Zalaxin, and Melody held up our hands, and summoned our 10 Ghoul minions. Arthas summoned his own undead minions, and then the fight started.
I charged forward, leading the attack. The sound of steal on steal resonated around the area as mine and Arthas’ swords met. He forced me back just in time to block an attack from Myth. I charged at him again, seeing Melody and Zalaxin hit him, as well as arrows from Josh. I stopped mid swing and leaped backwards as he slashed at me.
“I’m not going to fall for that again!” I said, remembering when he had used the same move to kill me. I heard the roar as Mystica leaped on Arthas, taking one of his arms in her mouth. He easily threw her off, her unable to get a good hold because of his armor. I took advantage of the distraction and slashed at him, my sword hitting its mark. Myth, Zalaxin, and Melody attacked as well. Our attacks didn’t do much damage, cause of his armor, but we knew he felt it.
“Just like old times, eh?” I said, jumping back, Myth, Melody, and Zalaxin falling back to my side. I thought of the times the 4 of us would take a break from training and have some battle practice with Arthas.
“Except we’re really trying to kill him now.” Melody said.
“Yeah.” Myth said. Zalaxin nodded.
The 4 of use split apart as Arthas attacked again. I blocked Arthas’ attack, again, and felt strength enter my body as Sumba healed the handful of bruises I had. The fight continued like this, and soon, half an hour had passed.
‘This has to end soon.’ I thought, glancing behind me, seeing Josh, Jass, and Sumba all panting heavily. I knew they couldn’t last as long as Arthas or Death Knights. We could keep this up for hours, they couldn’t. I activated my rune tap, seeing the others perk up some as I did the small amount of healing that I could. I turned my attention back to Arthas, and I could see him panting slightly. I blocked another one of his attacks, for the first time notices the cracks appearing on the Frostmourn.
‘His swords weakening.’ I realized. “Keep it up, just a bit longer.” I said aloud, as Melody, Myth, and Zalaxin charged in for another joint attack. I pushed Arthas back, then attacked him again, putting all the strength I could behind the attack. He blocked it, but this time I could hear the Frostmourn’s protest, I could hear the sound of the steal breaking. He pushed me away and turned, just in time to block Zalaxin’s attack. I suppressed the cheer I felt building up as I heard, and saw, the Frostmourn shatter, the weakened steal unable to withstand the power behind Zalaxin’s last attack.
The 4 of us leaped back as souls poured out of the shattered sword, and surrounded Arthas.
“This is it!” Myth said, as the 7 of us, Sumba included, launched one final attack, finishing off the so-called King.
“It’s over…” Jass said, disbelief in her voice. “It’s finally over!” We all looked at were Arthas lay. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, then let it out.
“Yes, it is over.” I said. “Now let’s all go home. I’m tired of being in Northrend.” I turned and started walking back the way we had come.
“Suki!” I heard Josh yell, followed by an enraged roar. I looked just in time to see Sindragosa’s claw flying right towards me. I tried to pull my sword up to block the attack, but was too slow. I suppressed my cry of pain as I was sent flying, and felt the bones in my arm, where her claws hit, shatter. I laid where I landed, unable to move, barely able to breathe, as my body was paralyzed by pain, the likes of which I’ve never felt before.
I forced open my eyes, seeing Sindragosa surrounded, realizing for the first time that more troops had arrived sense Arthas fell, and seeing a shard of ice flying right towards me. I tried to force my body to move, knowing it would kill me if I didn’t, but it wouldn’t listen. The pain from Sindragosa’s first attack held me in place. I couldn’t even scream as I felt the attack hit, and then nothing…

I floated there, surround by darkness. All the pain I had felt moments before gone. “Not again…” I said, tears coming to my eyes. “I can’t be dead again.” I started to cry and curled into a ball, thinking about my family, of my friends. Of what they would be going through. “I’m sorry Jack.” I said when I stopped crying. “I won’t be coming back like I promised. I’m so sorry.” I took some comfort in the fact that Arthas was dead as well.
I closed my eyes, and laid there. I remembered the first day I met Melody, Myth, and Zalaxin. I remembered everything we went through together. After them I thought of my family. I didn’t know how long I floated there for, but I made myself stop thinking about what I left behind, not wanting to start crying again. I opened my eye, and just stared in front of me.
“Hurry!” I heard a voice cut through the darkness, as a light appeared. It was Joshes.
“I…I don’t know if I’ll finish the cast in time.” Sumba distressed reply came. “It might have taken too long to kill Sindragosa.”
“Her Resurrection spell.” I realized. I pushed myself to my feet and ran towards the light, towards their voices. I closed my eyes as I was suddenly surrounded by light, and the pain returned to my broken arm.
“Suki?” I heard Myth say, and I forced my eyes open again. Just like before, I saw nothing but darkness at first. Soon, the light returned to my eyes, and I saw my friends surrounding me.
“Thank god.” Melody said.
“It worked!” Sumba said, casting some healing spells on me.
“Good thing it did.” I managed to say. “I’m not ready to be dead yet.” They laughed.
“And I’m not ready to deal with what Father would put me through if I returned without you. Not to mention Jack and Mother.” Josh said, Mystica licked my face and purred. I managed a smile.
“Don’t even try to argue.” Zalaxin said, picking me up, as they started the long walk back to our camps.
“Wasn’t planning on it.” I mumbled, laying my head on his chest. “To weak.” I closed my eyes as we started down the stairs, and listened to the sound of their feet hitting the ground. Soon, though, as an escape from the pain, and just because of how week I felt, I fell to sleep.
Enjoy~

Thank you, Tankperson!
Ëlfdragon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

And, last bot not least, here is chapter 9.
I opened my eyes and stared at the roof, feeling the slight rocking of the boat as it traveled through the sea. I was in the rooms below deck, laying on one of the makeshift beds. I pushed myself to my feet, wincing slightly because of my arm, and left the room, heading above deck. The sun was bright when I stepped outside, and it took my eyes a moment to adjust.
“Good morning Suki.” Jass said, waving to me. I saw everyone standing together.
“Good morning Jass.” I said, walking over to them. “How are you guys today?
“Happy to finally be getting back home.” Josh said and everyone nodded. “How are you feeling?”
“I’m feeling better. Arm still hurts a little.” I said. “Still can’t believe I let myself get caught off guard like that.” I shook my head.
“It could have happened to any of us.” Myth said.
“He’s right.” Melody said.
“I still wish you saw how Josh and Mystica acted after Syndragosa killed you.” Zalaxin said. “Remind me to never get in his way when you’re injured or in danger.” He laughed.
Josh put his hand on the back of his head. “I was furious; I thought I had lost Suki again. I just lost it.” He said. Mystica let out a growl and slashed the air in front of her.
I smiled. “I probably would have done the same thing if it was the other way around.” I walked over and put my arm around my brother, and he put his arm around me.
“So, you three are going to return to Silvermoon as soon as we make landfall?” I asked Myth, Melody, and Jass.
“Yeah.” Myth said. “We’ll visit soon, though.” He smiled at me.
“And you two are going to return to Orgrimmar?” Josh asked Zalaxin.
“Yeah. Vol’jin will want to know what happened.” Zalaxin said. “The full story, not the shorten version that the messengers delivered.”
“I can’t wait to see everyone that stayed behind.” Sumba said. A bell suddenly sounded, signaling that we were close to the docks in my village.
“Well, this is it.” I said, giving a sad smile.
“Yeah.” Melody said, and hugged me. “You take care of yourself.” She said.
“You too.” I hugged her back.
“I’m going to miss you, Jass.” Josh said, hugging her.
“I’ll visit, soon. I promise.” She kissed him on the cheek.
“I will too.” Myth said, and hugged me. I hugged him back.
“So will we!” Sumba said.
“That’s for sure.” Zalaxin said. I let out an ‘oof’ as he picked me up and hugged me, being careful of my arm. I hugged Sumba as the boat stopped at the dock. I watched as Zalaxin and Sumba went to where the group heading back to Orgrimmar gathered, and then watched as Myth, Meldoy, and Jass went to the group heading for Silvermoon.
“Dad’s going to give me crap for letting my guard down.” I said as me, Josh, and Mystica walked off the boat.
“He’ll just be happy that we’re back and in one piece.” Josh said.
“For the most part.” We both laughed.
“Josh! Suki!” I heard Jack call, and saw him running towards us.
“Jack!” We both said. I knelt down and put my good arm around him as he threw his arms around my neck.
“I missed you two so much.” He said, and I could tell he was crying.
“We missed you too.” I said.
“I’m glad you’re both back.” My mother said, when Jack finally released me and I stood back up. She hugged me, then Josh.
“So am I.” My dad said, and hugged both me and Josh.
“What happened to your arm?” Jack asked after he hugged Josh, noticing my cast for the first time.
“Sindragosa. She enraged after Arthas fell and caught me off guard.” I said.
“Don’t beat yourself up over it.” My father said. “It could have happened to anyone.”
“That’s not all that happened.” Jack said. “You’re skin look’s paler then before you left.”
I looked at him. “You’re right. Sindragosa didn’t let me off with just a broken arm. I almost couldn’t keep my promise to you.” Jack knew what I meant and hugged me again. “But Zalaxin’s sister, Sumba, saved me.”
“We all owe her then.” My Father said. I nodded.
“Let’s head home.” My mother said. “I have a special meal waiting for us, and you two are probably tired.”
“And wanting to take a nice long bath.” I said, causing my family to laugh.
“Just don’t take too long, and don’t use all the hot water.” Josh said, and I laughed.
“What, you tired of the cold?” I smirked at him.
“I don’t want to feel cold again for a while.” He said.
“Well, don’t get too use to the warmth.” My mother said. “Fall is a couple weeks away.”
“Great…” Josh said, and we all laughed again.
And that's it. This is another story that I'm considering continuing on with and seeing at happens with Suki in Cata. But, there are other stories ahead of this one if I do. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this story. Until next time!

Thank you, Tankperson!