the MF pets (cata included) short back storys.

starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: mok'nathal, Runetotem, and a couple others

the MF pets (cata included) short back storys.

Unread post by starkittens »

(1st up is skitter (skits or SkitterFlame))

Back before molten Front was open to players, SkitterFlame- skits as he was called by his friends- was the leader of the spiders. now this was back when Males where the top "dogs" of the Clutch. well during his lead as head the females said that they wanted more power over the males. and so that lead to many riots all over the region. now Kirix, Skits trusted adviser had already fled (but that's a different back story) and so the females grew more...violent...and Skits was forced to run...but to where was the big question. Solix -his best friend- ruled down below so he might run there..but then what? deth -one of the biggest females at the time- ruled behind the spire while Anthriss blocked on of his exits. but none the less he still ran. all the way up past the fire, which stained his white "lava fire" red (as with all the other red spiders now) and he came upon Kirix. Kirix helped him up on to FirePlume Peak where he hid in the lava. when it was safe and he could have returned..he realized he had gotten stuck. he had yelled at Kirix to get him down..but Kirix said nothing and proceeded to run in crazed circles. well poor Skits never got down and the Spiders of the Clutch had gotten a new leader - a female- and it was deth. he "partner" was solix. nobody found poor old Skits...Kirix was found...crazy and deadly -so nobody got past him to Skits- and so Skits had to wait...for that one hunter who came along (me and anybody else who tamed him but then released him) and tamed him..but then took him back to his friends and family for -even if it was short- so time together. but then the past would always catch up and he would be forced up onto his lonely little peak to wait out for the next hunter to take him home again.

working on Terrorpene's right now i'll have it posted when i'm done with it..and i would like to hear your comments on how i did please!

The burns of a fire may heal with time
but the burns from our love will never heal, even as the years pass on
{My Magistream Keep}{My DA}{My DC scroll}

starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: the MF pets (cata included) short back storys.

ok. this is terrorpene's back story.

Now Terrorpene's story i hard to come by for so little know about it. and those who do, do not like to tell. where i got my info from if from terrorpene herself though a lot of hard work to get her loyalty. when i did she told me most of it but still some parts are missing. you can fill them in yourselves or go though the task of finding out the missing info your self.

the major events in terrorpene's life started before deathwing came. she was a simple giant turtle. she had lived with her cluster with tortalla at the lead. they had lived in sulforn spire (now the firelands raid) and basked out in the sun around it. now at this time there was a lake with water in it, not lava. Terrorpene was basking out in the warm sun when deathwing came. she had ran and hid. what happened to the rest of the turtles she did not tell me, so i guess we may not ever know. but when she came out lava was bursting out and some of it splashed on to her shell. now her lover, which i think most of you did not know -i did not- was tortalla. Terrorpene did not know that he had survived. she had become very angry, even more so when she saw deathwing with Ragnaros. she grew so angry that she had started biting Deathwing himself. he had knocked her back wards into a mound of dirt. that mount had left a little molten smear on her nose which grew into her hump stack that she is seen sporting around today. she is always one of the first to know things, but yet not very easily gives her approval to it. she will always wonder what has become of her lover. but for that one hunter who took her in and grew to love her, who showed her, her old mate she will always love and never let anything kill her loyal friend.

working on Banny's story now...again, please post comments!

meepitco
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nessingway- Main (H) Mannoroth- Secondary (A)

Unread post by meepitco »

Very interesting. Also good! I was lead to believe that Terror was always male, but this also suggests she could be female.

Click the picture, it takes you to my deviantart.

Tumblr is here.

starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

well...i thought that some where males...and some where females. terror always seemed to be a female to me....but yeah i can easily see how she could be a he.

meepitco
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nessingway- Main (H) Mannoroth- Secondary (A)

Unread post by meepitco »

starkittens wrote:well...i thought that some where males...and some where females. terror always seemed to be a female to me....but yeah i can easily see how she could be a he.
Very true. I always had the majority of the Molten Front rares to be male, and the only female being Anthriss(This is not including Ankha and Magria). But I always suspected Madexx as a female, along with Numoroc, The Razza, Hawkbane, and a few others. It all depends on what you think, personally.

Click the picture, it takes you to my deviantart.

Tumblr is here.

starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

yeah thats what i had thought too...til i tamed them...then i had noticed that some acted the dominant females...and some where males. it was weird the first time.

Sarantha
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Runetotem

Unread post by Sarantha »

Cute stories. I also think Anthriss is the only female spider. Its stated in lore stuff that Deth'tilac is the much smaller mate of Beth'tilac, the female raid boss spider in Firelands, so as purple as he is, I can't call Deth female since he is canonically male. After taming, Deth can be a she...pets are whatever you want them once you own them imo.
Part of Dark Magics, lvl 25 Horde guild, casual, helpful, don't raid, mostly help people and hunt pets.
Part of Dynasty, lvl 25 Alliance guild, casual and hardcore (your choice, no one forces you to raid, but you can), very helpful
Come on over if interested (Runetotem US, Horde name Sarantha, Ally name Ellysetta or Valeraud)
starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

OK. this is sambas's back story.

now many of us know sambas as the rare lion in twilight highlands and many have noticed the similarities between sambas and that of ahkanet (the big lion next to the king of the cat people. can't remember how to spell her name>.<) but, many do not know that they are brother and sister. and even if you do know the question arises, how did they get separated?
this is how.

when sambas was young, he had lived with his mom,sister, and 3 younger brothers. they had lived out on the plains of uldum. their home den was out near the entrance to the dungeon.sambas was 'bout a year old when the cat people first arrived. and it was not the friendly ones. when they saw sambas's mother they had shot her, dead. what they had done to her after that....is all a guess on my part. but i believe that they skinned her and sold her pelt to the twilight cult. they had then proceeded to try to catch sambas's family, but the triplets manged to escape but his sister and him got caught trying to help them. his sister manged to escape later but sambas never did...the cult took him to where they had their main operations, in twilight highlands. he there met Karoma (I'll talk bout her later) who had helped him escape...but he was still lost. the whole landmass AND the ocean lie between him...and home. so take some time out of your day, and take him to see his sister (the brothers are seen once....but then they disappear) or even just release him into the wild at the place he can call home, with family.