My Fakemons! Let me show them![IMG HEAVY]

pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

My Fakemons! Let me show them![IMG HEAVY]

Unread post by pop »

http://rompin.deviantart.com/

Just some stuff that I've doodled a long time ago, but just now recently I managed to gather my lazybones to upload them. feedback appreciated!
Edit: A little bakground of my Fakemon's region:
There are going to be 3 versions; Pokemon+ (plus), Pokemon- (minus) and the traditional third version that will showcase the last of the Legendary Trio Fakemon; Pokemon 0 (Zero).

Region Background

The Region named is Called Pangea. The region will be based on South East Asia Archipelagos as well as Oceania, so a lot of the Fakemons will be based on the animals and plants found within the region. The region will be consisted of chains of Island and one larger 'mainland'. To travel around island, you can 'glide'(HM-Glide, Flying type), using your Pokemon or use the traditional 'Surf' or 'Fly'.
There will be an island with a volcano, so expect Rock and Fire types there, a 'Cloud' forest; which is the highest peak of the region covered in lush green rainforest as well as mist. The Mainland has a dry interior but a river flows from the Cloud Forest provide few Oasis and Shades. There is a huge Rainforest, and you can use 'Glide' to travel from trees to trees. The Sourthen Isles are cold, you can find Ice-type Pokemons there!
There is a trio of Island forming a Triangle called The Lemuria Triangle which actually mimics the Legend of the Bermuda Triangle. Within the island is actually the ancient city of Lemuria which had sunked deep into the ocean. There is the place where you can find each of the main/mascot Legendary. A great Cataclysm had sundered a once single mass land of Pangea and it splits into a chain of Islands.

Expect Fakemons.
Since of the climate is hot and humid , most of the Fakemons available are Flying, Dark, Poison, Grass, Bug and Dragons types. The least type available are Ice and Water. Although the Region is surrounded by ocean, the most fakemons found within the sea of by fishing are not actually water types. THERE will be a lot of Fakemons that is based on Sea-Creatures living on land, on the trees, in the desert and even in the cloud!
There are very few Mammal based Fakemons; a Ruminant(based on Babirussa), a flying fox evo line, 3 marsupials (Koala, Kangaroo and Tasmanian Devil/Wolf/Lion evo line), 2 cetaceans(a dolphin evo line and a whale evo line) and a monothreme. Most of the terrestrial Fakemons are based on birds(penguin, moa, lyre bird, cassowary, hasst eagles etc), insects (jungle nymph, dragon bug type) aquatic animals (yes aquatic animal on land like a giant squid, a lionfish-serpent hybrid, stonefish, seadrgon that acts like a monkey, and steel starfish!)
The legendary mascot for Fakemon+ is an electric while the legendary for Fakemon- is Dark/Ice type. The Fakemon legendary mascot for Fakemon 0 is a Normal/Flying type called Zer0(Zer-Zero). Zer0's regional fakedex # is 000.

Champion, Elite 4 and Gym Leaders.

Pangea Fakemon Champion
Regina - Normal

Pangea Elite – 4
Claudia(Female) - Flying
Dr. Madison (Female) - Poison
Prof. Fern(Male) -Grass; is also the guy that will give out the starter Fakemons. He is very young and will be the Champion in Pokemon 0.
Richter(Male) – Ground

Gyms
1st – Fighting
2nd – Fire
3rd – Steel - Estelle (F)
4th – Bug - Charlotte (F)
5th – Dragon
6th – Ice
7th – Rock
8th - Dark

MORE INFOS AND MORE PICS INC!

Grass Starter line. This evo is based on Hummingbird and the evolution of flight transportation/propeller.
001 - Chirploom; Grass

002 - Propetal; Grass/Flying

003 - Nectropter; Grass/Flying
Last edited by pop on Sun May 12, 2013 3:59 pm, edited 14 times in total.
pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: My Fakemons! Let me show them![IMG HEAVY]

Unread post by pop »

Fire Starter Evo-line. This evo-line is based on Scarab and Land Vehicles;Tank/Chariot/Car

004 - Buggy; Fire

005 - Beetomobil; Fire/Steel

006 - Scaratank; Fire/Steel
Last edited by pop on Sat May 11, 2013 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by pop »

Water starter evo-line. This line is based on Glaucus Atlanticus and Water Transportation.

007 - Floticus; Water

008 - Rowicus; Water

009 - Sailicus; Water/Psychic
Last edited by pop on Sat May 11, 2013 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by pop »

Evos

Symphamore; Water/Steel (fresh water evo) or Water/Ice (salt water evo). Evolves from Luvdisc.

Goos'chase; Normal/Flying with Snow Cloak ability. Evolves from Farfetch'd during Hailstorm. This evo is based on Canadian Goose and Hockey Player.
pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by pop »

Updated; Region info!
pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by pop »

Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

Omg, can you buy the pokemon franchise so they make these and I can play with them? Basillio and Jellythorn are adorable! I like a lot of these better than the new pokemon they have out now.
pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by pop »

Bulletdance wrote:Omg, can you buy the pokemon franchise so they make these and I can play with them? Basillio and Jellythorn are adorable! I like a lot of these better than the new pokemon they have out now.
Thanks for your feedback!

here's another one I made! Fairy/Electrick type based on Dustbunny and Jackalope!

http://imgur.com/qQ9AWIj