Bowno's Flight Rising Commission Thread!

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Bowno's Flight Rising Commission Thread!

Unread post by Bowno »

Alright, let's try this out!
I'm finally opening commissions so I can get shiny things! HUZZAH SHINIES!
I will do things OTHER than just Flight Rising if you want, just PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM SO VERY BAD AT HUMANS AND SUCH.

Things I CAN do: Furries, Dragons, Animals, Lycan, Monsters and.. uh.. Pretty much anything that has a snout and paws ;P

What I CAN NOT do:
Humans, most elves... And.. um. That's about it I think o_o;

With that out of the way, let us get to the pricing and art.

PAYMENT OPTIONS:
Since the topic title is Flight Rising, of course I am looking for payment over there, but I will accept other forms of it as well!

I WILL TAKE CURRENCY ON:
Flight Rising - 7,500T for single character in full color. 3,000T for just lineart. (PM me to work out price in gems)
Second Life - 450L for a single character in full character. 200 L for just the lineart.
Paypal (PM me to work this out. Real money is a little more serious than the rest)
The more complicated your character the more it may cost. Extra characters also cost more.

Examples of my work:
http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20018
Most of you know I have an art thread, so you can always check here for stuff!

Full Color:

Lineart:
(Please note, you wont be getting just a crappy pencil sketch. That would be dumb. Lol)

FAQ:

Q.) What if my dragon has stripes, eyespots, gembound and a ton of crazy clothes on? Will that cost more?
A.) Most likely, yes. I will be slamming my face against my desk a few times, no doubt. So I'll need a little extra to pay those medical bills ;P

Q.) Will you take payment on any other sites?
A.) Maybe. I can't think of any others, honestly. Most other sites or games have rules against such things. I don't really want to break any rules and risk any of my accounts. But PM me and we'll see.

Q.) What if I don't like how my picture looks?
A.) Well, that shouldn't be too much of a problem! I will be PMing you updates as I finish the picture. During these times, you can let me know what you might want changed, removed, or added. I will do my best to make you happy!

Q.) ;) Can you draw my durgun with a p3n0r plz?
A.) ....Uh. I-uh...um. PM me?

Q.) How long does this take? You're so slooooooooow. Uuuugh.
A.) It depends on the picture. Super complicated ones can take 1-4 days for me to complete, if real life happenings allow for such. A more 'simple' one can take anywhere from 7 hours - 1 day. Again, real life issues can come up which means things might take longer. Don't worry about that though. I don't really have much that can go super wrong for me at the moment, but it is better to be ready for it if something does happen.

OPEN SLOTS:
1:
2:
3:
4:

Please PM or Post if you are interested!

Siggy under construction!

Silivren
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Re: Bowno's Flight Rising Commission Thread!

Unread post by Silivren »

*is secretly a pleased and very happy panda that you chose the pic you did for me as an example* :3

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

Dirty-Claws wrote:*is secretly a pleased and very happy panda that you chose the pic you did for me as an example* :3
x3! I hope you don't mind I use it!
It just came out so cute ;.;

Siggy under construction!

Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Bowno wrote:
Dirty-Claws wrote:*is secretly a pleased and very happy panda that you chose the pic you did for me as an example* :3
x3! I hope you don't mind I use it!
It just came out so cute ;.;
It's completely adorable. It's my desk top background.. and my phone background.. and my tumblr icon..and I sent it to my boyfriend who the imperial is named after. xD