Flight Rising come to life! (Second Life Mods)

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Flight Rising come to life! (Second Life Mods)

Unread post by Bowno »

As a few of you know, I have been trying to make my Mirror, Quickfang, on SL. She's a lightning dragon on FR, so I made sure she could use lightning on SL ;D

I am finally done. ;.; Uuuugh *slams face against keyboard*

Please note: I do NOT MAKE avatars. I do not know mow to Mesh or Sculpt (yet). I mod avatars. Modding is when you rip other avatars apart and fuse them together to make something you like. Modding also is done by making your own textures. I do both.
The base avatar I modded is a Grendals Mountain Dragon (Version 2). Other avatars were ripped apart and my own textures were used to make this.

I'm tempted to do more FR dragons o3o It might be fun. I KNOW I can pull off a Guardian using a SeaWolf. xD But yeah. WE SHALL SEE.

Siggy under construction!

Raera
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Nessingwary

Re: Flight Rising come to life! (Second Life Mods)

Unread post by Raera »

Really amazing! That's a challenging project for sure but what fun! I love the animations too. Look forward to seeing more if you do them.
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Flight Rising come to life! (Second Life Mods)

Unread post by Bowno »

Raera wrote:Really amazing! That's a challenging project for sure but what fun! I love the animations too. Look forward to seeing more if you do them.
Thanks! ^^
And yeah, the animations are amazing. I am very impressed with who made those up o3o Very well made. I might have to use this avatar as a base again! xD

Siggy under construction!