pengupuff
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Skywall

Mediocre drawings, IN COLOR!

Unread post by pengupuff »

Taking any and all requests.

Example of what I can do:

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music." - Angela Monet

Check out my stable!

Chimera
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Re: Mediocre drawings, IN COLOR!

Unread post by Chimera »

:O Pengu's alive! (I still see your adorbz sigs floating about <3)

Eeeee arts! Um, um, I've been having a recent obsession with this pair...

Shalyth and Shalyth's persona shadow (still in all his evil shadowyness), Plague Doctor

I've only done one drawing of Plague Doctor (this one) but his mask is pretty ordinary, just a smooth black mask with gold running down the middle of the beak and around clear, round glass frames where his eyes (nothing inside though, he's hollow) are. The robe is like Shalyth's (in color and design) but it has sleeves that are severed along the length for his wings to poke through. Has a simple red strip with a gold snap on the underside of the wrist to keep the sleeve attached to him though. His body is just shadow underneath though so its just a bunch of swirling darkness if anyone sees inside the cloak. Hands are three-fingered talons, his feet are four-fingered talons (three in front and one in back) and his scythe's handle is warped, wavy wood that looks like its growing around the scythe blade (kinda like how trees eat things that are sitting against/in/on them if left alone for enough years)

Lotta text but he's actually really easy cause he's essentially just a red cloak with a mask, a weapon, wings, and bird hands/feet :lol:

Shalyth sadly doesn't have any art of her main outfit but I do have pics of the cosplay I've been gathering together for her xD Her hair is consistently around butt to mid-thigh length and is a mix between 'Crimson' (#DC143C) and 'Red Devil' (#860111) reds. Semi-pale skin, red eyes, and a dark, steel metal gauntlet on her right arm that's spiked downwards. Her cloak goes to ankle length and is like a velvet crimson (like the far left pic in this photoset)

Clothing ref pics! xD The gauntlet though is supposed to be armored all around with pointed, very slightly curved fingertips. I was working with foam and hot glue so I couldn't do that, else I'd lose all motion in my hand when wearing it xD (Forgive me if pics are too big, I don't really know any decent places where I can resize them without fuss that isn't tinypic but tinypic doesn't work well with img links)

Shirt and pants (they're supposed to be super black and seamless but real life kinda only gives ya certain options when on a budget)
http://i.imgur.com/mRKLDhB.jpg?1

Close up of the shirt (and me cause bf wanted a nice pic of me in it pffft)
http://i.imgur.com/LHtyM9o.jpg?1

The boots
http://i.imgur.com/c3X8ASo.jpg?1

The gauntlet
http://i.imgur.com/602WBE0.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/I8beWM4.jpg?1

I hope I wasn't to confusing, I can totally clarify anything if you need xD

I'm not the best sorta artist (really not good with people, I found phtographs and drew over them for the pic of Shalyth and Plague Doctor together) but is there any characters you'd like done? :3

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

pengupuff
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

I fucked up and gave her a coat rather than a cloak, but it's the thought that counts, right guys?

...right?

Line art:

Colored:

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music." - Angela Monet

Check out my stable!

Chimera

Unread post by Chimera »

Holy sheeeeeet that is FKJSBHDKHAQBDJHDB AMAZING.

Like. I love this char so much. I could hug you forever and ever right now. I love it. The sleeves are perfectly fine, she's so gorgeous *___* This is the exact sort of relationship the two have with eachother. Plague Doctor's crazy protective of her even though in the world they're from she can't die cause she's already dead and he's just her persona shadow but they have no idea they are from amnesia (based on Teddies memory loss as a shadow since I'm pretty sure he was human before his world went to hell xD Okay, I'm done blabbering about them now haha)

Anything you'd like drawn? 83 I can't do people but I can do other things xD

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Looooove that Legend of Zelda pic!!! It's absolutely amazing!

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
pengupuff
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Thanks both of you for the kind words. :]

Shalyth, Empoleon is my favorite Pokemon and there is a distinct lack of art for him, so I'd love it if you felt up to drawing him.

Check out my stable!

Chimera

Unread post by Chimera »

Oooh Empoleonnn~ It may be a bit but I'll definitely try! ^^

Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

*gape* You're taking requests? :O

I mean.. I have two WoW characters that're a couple. A mismatched couple but.. If you'd want to attempt them.

pengupuff
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Zarai wrote:*gape* You're taking requests? :O

I mean.. I have two WoW characters that're a couple. A mismatched couple but.. If you'd want to attempt them.
Sure! Just give me a reference and I'll try my best.

Check out my stable!

Silivren

Its a two parter. The first is my boyfriends warlock Lydan. He wants him wearing well.. an outfit kind of like Burke from Jonah Hex minus the hat. Here's a reference picture - tinsleystudio.com/wp-content/u… - Lydan is a warlock. He has deep green eyes like a typical blood elf but they're got a tint of gold in them. His hair is a rusty/sand color and his hair is kind of like this - http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mep7h9TPAG1rqxgho.jpg. It's short but not too short, and not quite as puffy. I can link you a picture of my boyfriend if you need it to see his hair since Lydan is his character and based off of him essentially. He has a tiny beauty mark/mole on the left side on his face above his lip and a goatee.

The second part is Mafalda. She is a shorter than a normal female tauren. She's even shorter than Lydan, the reason for this being that she was born prematurely to a Grimtotem mother and a "normal" Tauren father. The other Grimtotems weren't happy she got herself pregnant by a male who wasn't a Grimtotem so they gutted her and ripped out Mafalda prematurely. Her mother sacrificed the whole of her dark powers to make sure the girl lived. She did but she's small because of it, her mother died in the process and she never knew her. Mafalda is a lighter brown color, with her fur, she does have hair. She's got a wavy mane of darker brown hair that contrasts with her fur color. She has deep green eyes. Her horns are a whitish-brown color. You could adorn the horns in some way if you choose. My brain just blanked so I'm not sure what you could put there. She's a Shadow Seer and she speaks to serpents to see the future. She likes green and purple. I'll give you more of a creative leeway with her armor as I'm sure you can create tauren like armor that seems more "Shadow Seer" as she is a shadow priest. You could incorporate her love for serpents if you wish. I'm just kinda dur on tauren armor. :lol:

I don't have pictures of them because nobody has ever drawn them for me but they're a couple, so you can pose them however you wish. <3

Minzel
Realm: Frostwhipser EU

Unread post by Minzel »

Your style is amazing! Now days most people's styles just blend together but yours really stands out :o And your colouring with pencils just makes me melt <3
I really want to make a request but I would feel so mean since I wouldn't be able to do anything in return :(
Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

Woah these are amazing. I think you need to change the title of this thread lol
pengupuff
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Check out my stable!

Silivren

pengupuff wrote:Image
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU HAVE A DA SO I CAN FAVORITE THIS OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Omg that piccy of Zarai's Tauren is amazing! (her backstory is very cool too btw). I find tauren so hard to draw but you are very talented.

Yes please chang the name of this thread because those drawings are far from Mediocre lol!!

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

pengupuff
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

I'm really glad you liked it Zarai, and again, thanks for the encouragement guys. :)

Minzel, please go ahead and make any request you want. It's fun for me and helpful since I get to draw things I normally wouldn't think of.

Check out my stable!

Silivren

pengupuff wrote:I'm really glad you liked it Zarai, and again, thanks for the encouragement guys. :)

Minzel, please go ahead and make any request you want. It's fun for me and helpful since I get to draw things I normally wouldn't think of.
I love it! Do you have a DA so I can fav it on there? :D

pengupuff
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Zarai wrote:
pengupuff wrote:I'm really glad you liked it Zarai, and again, thanks for the encouragement guys. :)

I don't, but I think I'll go ahead and make one when I get home. I'll let you know when it's up!

Check out my stable!

Silivren

pengupuff wrote:
Zarai wrote:

I don't, but I think I'll go ahead and make one when I get home. I'll let you know when it's up!
Ee thanks! I'm Brianca on there, I just wanna favorite it really bad hehe.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your art pingu !!! i think you should change the title to " im amazing. ..deal with it " :D :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I was wondering if you could do one of Jill my bloodraven raptor dragon from Fr...

i see her as the dragonmanifstation of this amazing drawing of bloodraven from diablo

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... arypet.jpg

if you could do one where she transform from her human form to her dragon/raptor form that would be amazing!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig