Biscit's Adventure

biscitandchina
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: winterhoof

Biscit's Adventure

Unread post by biscitandchina »

So tomorrow this will start as a worgen huntresses adventure and biscit is my main so I thought a RP would be fun to do.
biscitandchina
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Re: Biscit's Adventure

Biscit boarded the airship getting ready to leave for a land covered in mist. "Ellie, do I have your rubber ball? I don't know if I forgot it...."

Ellie leapt on looking at the worgen. "Yeah, I can smell it. So, where is Ashes?" A little fire kitten ran up to them, meowing.

"Well, there you are! Let me guess, chasing mice again?" Biscit said, patting the kitten. Ashes looked up... "meow mew meow".

"Come on then, we're leaving soon," Ellie said, helping the kitten into the back pack.

"Ok, let me see here; food-check, Ellie-check, Ashes-check, drink-check... Ok, we are set to go!" Biscit said, going to tell the captain to take off.

At that moment, a dwarf warlock came on, her imp following close behind. "Wait up! Can we come too?"

Biscit eyed them saying, "Okay, fine, but don't let the imp get to my backpack."

"Oh great! Thanks! Zil'tik c'mon over, the worgen is not going to bite. Sorry, Zil'tik is afraid of worgen, but he'll come around."

"Zil'tik looked at Biscit and Ellie. "Sure if the worg doesn't eat me first!" With this, he jumped on a crate and out of Ellie's reach.

Biscit looks at the dwarf. "I forgot to ask, what is your name?"

"Gingersnap, but you can call me Ginger."

End of part one!
biscitandchina
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Next part!
Biscit looked back at the dwarf,'' Okay Ginger What is Zil'tik's problem with wolves and worgen?''

Ginger giggled and said," Well wolves seem to think that imps make a good chew toy, so he also thinks that worgen Also think that they will make any imps into a pie.....he can be a little illogical at times."

Ellie looked up at Biscit, " I think I see that island and guess what..... I think I see a horde airship."
Biscit Looked out her window'' yes there is And Starga is on it I Should say hi to her and skylar."

Ginger looked at Biscit," Um who is starga?'' "An old friend of mine. Not all horde are bad you know." Biscit replied.

"Um Biscit I think i just saw a furbolg. On that island.'' Ellie barked."A Furbolg are you sure that would be odd that they are here?"Biscit asked.

"Yes and this one had spots. Odd color Huh?"Ellie responded Watching the birds.

Ashes climbed out of Biscit's Backpack Playing With Ellies Rubber ball Mewing playfully.
Ginger started to play with The kitten then she turned to Biscit," What is this little guys name?"

"Ashes I found him in my mailbox playing with that rubber ball of Ellie's" biscit replied Noticing the Captain walk in.

We will be landing in five minutes are you set to go?" Biscit nodded, "yes are there any known inhabitants here?"

" Yes there were but they seem to have left a long time ago. Why?"

"Just Wanted to know"

End of part two the next one will be up tonight or Tomorrow.
biscitandchina
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

"Well that answer's that" Biscit said thoughtfully.
"What does?" Ginger asked. "The furbolg With spots that Ellie saw." Biscit said still wondering what it was.

"You mean to say that It was one of the inhabitants?"Ginger said.
Ellie walked in, "We should go Now. We have landed And I don't think that Rell is going to wait. Even if he is a night elf something is up with him and he is Alot less patient."

"Come on Ashes. We Are getting off now." Biscit said to the kitten. Ashes ran up to her ,"Meow Mew mew Meow!"
Ginger glanced at the kitten, "I guess he is excited To get off too." Biscit looked at Ginger, "Yes. I would be too if I were a kitten Who Likes too play with anything." She laughed.

Ellie barked at Biscit, " Um i think we will have to wait Before we catch up with Starga."
"Why?'' Biscit asked her wolf.

Zil'tik appeared Beside Ginger," I have a guess... The large Horde airship Right there!" Ginger said loudly.
"I guess that We will have to get rid of Garrosh's forces first." Biscit said dismissing Ellie, Calling a Large Silver fox.

End of part three I hope that you guys like these!
biscitandchina
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Biscit put an alliance Banner on the fox, "Okay Mittens here is the plan You give the horde a run around while we Take care of ones that stay behind. Okay?" She asked the fox scratching his ear. "Okay then and run into a Rabbits hole if things start to get bad right?"Mittens asked. "Great Idea Mittens I will have to train the warp stalkers to do that too." she said happy that the fox had come up with something clever.

They ran off the docks into the new forest Ginger Clearly enjoying the plants there,Soon they made it to the horde camp
and grabbed the plans To take back to Rell to Ask what Needed to be done next.

"That furbolg was pretty odd to See Was it not?" Ginger said to Biscit as the walked back.
"Yes it was I have never met Not to say seen a Spotted furbolg It looked almost like A panda." Biscit replied.

They soon got back to speak with Rell Nightwind Who asked them to clear out some barricades.

"Okay if I do not do this again it will be nice. I don't want to Harm horde for no reason." Biscit said.
"No reason? Right coming to shore and Attacking alliance is no reason. But I do get it I Don't like to hurt things either."
Ginger said to Biscit noticing something moving in the bushes.

"What...Is...That?" Ginger said frightened of what was in them.
Biscit Walked to the bush slowly not wanting to scare what was in it, then reaching for something,

"Hi there Little guy want some berries?'' She asked it.
Ginger then noticed what it was, a Large white porcupine. She had been scared of that. She shook her head at herself noticing that It was now following Biscit happily.

"You tamed it? I thought that was a critter not a beast!" Ginger said in surprise.
"Yes and his name is Needle." Biscit said patting the porcupines head.

"We had better get back soon." Ginger said to Biscit.

"Yes we should."

END OF PART 4!
Next one will be up tomorrow. and what did you think of the story so far?