(wip) We only have each other (a Pokemon Story)

Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

(wip) We only have each other (a Pokemon Story)

Unread post by Makoes »

(wip)

Kalos, a new region, new people, new places to go...A new place to start my pokemon journey. Truth be told, I wasn't sure I liked moving away from my home of 10 yrs, but it was expected of my to accept the changes I would face ahead. Everything had been normal and fine before I turned 10 years old, I had friends, both human and pokemon, I went to school, I hung out at the mart, picked flowers, swung on swings, the usual stuff normal kids do, but then I turned 10.

My family has a secret, and we never know who will inherit the secret until their tenth year. The pokemon league officials are aware of our families secret, including the professors responsible for seeing new trainers are set. As an inheritor, I am required to start my journey in a new region, far from home and anything familiar. My mother, a renowned Rhyhorn Racer, has agree'd to move to the new region with me. My father is a high ranking pokemon official (a spot held by my family since the leagues founding), and thus could not come with us. It will be my mothers job to make sure that I abide by the rules, regulations and restrictions governing my journey as an inheritor.

Although I will receive an "official" starter pokemon from Prof. Sycamore, I will be required to surrender it's care to my mother in exchange for a pokemon that has been selected and bred specifically for my journey. This pokemon and ONLY this pokemon will accompany me through the entire Kalos region's pokemon journey. I can however have two other pokemon who know the HM moves, but they can ONLY be with me when their abilities are required to continue forward, otherwise they must remain in the PC. They are under NO circumstance allowed to be used for battle. And like my Starter pokemon they can only be the same gender as me, female.

These are the laws surrounding the inheritors, the laws I am now subject to.

Today, I begin my journey.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?