The Dragon's heart and the promise.

HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: muridain

The Dragon's heart and the promise.

Unread post by HunterFTW »

Ok so I'm gona give another try on a fanfic.its a fanfic cause Frozen is gona be in it.be worned I am a Elsanna team.so if that's not your think don't bother reading it.so now on with the story.

Chapter 1:fate of the Search

The Blizzard Smacks my face and roars in my face while I trug through the deep snow and storm.it's worse with my hug bag on my back.it may be light but that don't make its weight a Problem when strong wind takes it in its grasp.I have been in search of the Ice castle that used to be Anrendelle before it became the Arendelle we know know from the beloved movie Frozen.Its been years now.Ok its been 20 years but it felt longer then that.I pushed through the Storm untill I came out the other side of it.It was calm and as if no sign a storm even happened.there was still snow on the Ground though.
"Aww snow" something that I still find magical in all its wonder and cold.First time I have seen snow was not to long ago.But then Growing up in a place it never snowed took its toll on me cause I wanted to see it so bad.The only taste of snow I had before then was from TV and video games.
But then I heard about Arendelle showing its self to my world.I went looking for it to see it with my own eyes and meet the Royal sisters that inspires me so.In my search I learned that Anna and Elsa had an ansester Quite like Elsa her self and she had a Kingdom made up entirely out of Snow and Ice.My curious mine went nuts and I went looking for it to see if this Old Arendelle Kingdom was infact true and not someone pulling my leg cause the know how much of a fan I am.

so that's it so far.there is more to come.the Summary of this story is this.Cat goes looking for an old Verson of Arendelle that she learns of but instead she comes across a different Ice kingdom instead.the kingdom of Dragons.Human are not allowed on Dragon territory and if they do set foot there are killed.or Brought before the Dragon Queen for her to pass her Death sentinse.but instead the Queen spares Cat and allows her to live and stay in the Castle for as long as she wants.

that's the summary so far.i will put this story as rated M cause it will get Sexy.Let me know what you think of it so far.this is my first Fanfic other then my 5 Nights at Freddy one.if you wish to give that one a read aswell.
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: muridain

Re: The Dragon's heart and the promise.

Unread post by HunterFTW »

Chapter 2:Wrong Ice and Snow City