Worgen we have a problem

biscitandchina
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: winterhoof

Worgen we have a problem

Unread post by biscitandchina »

Biscit looked at her pets, "How long is it going to take until Gingers here?" Biscit asked impatiently.
"About as long as Zil'tik to get ready" A voice said from a corner. Ellie looked up, "So long as he doesn't use me as a mount I am fine Ginger. So Biscit where are we going?"

Biscit looked up from her map," Draenor. To deal with the orc problem."
Zil'tik looked at Biscit, "Um Biscit... Draenor is where Illidan was. You sure you are reading your map right?"Zil'tik asked.

Ellie looked at the imp," Of course she is reading it right! Haven't you heard, the timeways got disrupted by Kairoz Garrosh and Wrathion."She Barked. "Timeways?" Ginger asked confused, "Wouldn't that have made the first Outland change?"

"Not completely." Biscit answered. " But I am still not sure how it would work." Ashes came running in, "MEW MEW!" Ellie stopped him with her tail."Slow down would you we still have to get a gryphon." Biscit shook her head "I'm taking Crystal
as always." She motioned to a celestial steed. "Ready to Go?" Ginger nodded "Sure lets go."
biscitandchina
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: winterhoof

Re: Worgen we have a problem

Unread post by biscitandchina »

Biscit landed at the dark portal. Ginger landing soon after,An Albino drake landed with Biscit's Three pets,Ellie,
Rizorsu, and Her Spirit Beast Frostshock.

Ellie ran up to Biscit" Ok now where to go?" Ginger was Trying to pry Zil'tik off the drake "We have to go Zil'tik!" "Why it's just a few orcs Biscit can handle them!"He complained. Biscit Dismissed Bargin and Frostshock," See you two later. Ok now who was it we had to meet with again?"

An Archmage walked up to them," I believe you are looking for me Worgen?" He asked startling Biscit. "Oh hi Khadgar right sorry!" Biscit said.

End of part 2 I really hope you guys like these!