I return from the shadows...with art!

Furiku
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Velen

I return from the shadows...with art!

Unread post by Furiku »

Haha! I haven't been on these forums in forever. Mostly because I had to unsub from WoW for work and money reasons so I was avoiding anything WoW related so I wouldn't miss it too much but let's be honest I wasn't exactly the most active around here either. Oh well.

But I figure I'll wander back and bring some art as a peace offering. Mostly just my main hunter in various alternate universe situations but eh. I'm sure I'll be drawing more soon enough.

Death Knight Furiku (This one is a fun AU. Take a close look at her cape. *cough*)

She's a pirate! Hide yer booty!

Illidan might be missing his clothes. Maybe. (What? I have no idea what happened to them. These? Nah, these are mine. It just so happens that they look like his.)

If Furiku was real she'd kill me for drawing her as this

When Furiku decides she wants to be a Troll and hang out with Tas'buru she does it in style

Aka When Furiku Said 'Fuck It' And Ran Away With Illidan To Be A Demon Hunter (I'm having fun with these titles now)

Horn practice for the horny one

You can set the hunter on different game but in the end she's still a Beast Master

Felsabers are a Demon Hunter's Best Friend

Hey look, they announce Illidan returning in some form and suddenly I'm back. Hmmmm I wonder if there's a connection. :D

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: I return from the shadows...with art!

Unread post by Wain »

Very cute work :) It's a long time since I checked the art forums. I think the Legion thing and flying has distracted a lot of people. So it seems I've missed a lot!
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: I return from the shadows...with art!

Unread post by Bowno »

:D Lovely stuff!

Siggy under construction!