Biscit's main pet Ellie

biscitandchina
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: winterhoof

Biscit's main pet Ellie

Unread post by biscitandchina »

Hello there. I have been working on this fanfic for a few days now researching every thing and created a fanfic of my Main hunter Biscit's pet Ellie the wolf. Hope you enjoy it its going to be alot better then my last few entries. XD hope you enjoy it it's three parts long. so give me a moment to put them up lol.
biscitandchina
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Re: Biscit's main pet Ellie

A black wolf kept running through the thick forest of duskwood not sure on where she was going but followed a group of travelers //this is a bit interesting// she thought to herself then realized where she was following them to a empty grove with one creature adventurers always tried and failed to defeat. A blue dragon by the name of Lethon he was rumored to have come from the emerald nightmare although he was a blue dragon as far as the wolf knew. She continued her adventure for the fun of it not too sure she wanted to pick a fight or not but kept on her path with the travelers noticing a hunter with no pet she decided to try and get herself tamed for a little bit until the dragon was defeated //target found now...how does one get tamed by a hunter again?// she thought then decided to act like a dog to capture the hunters attention.
The hunter looked at the strange wolf who had walked up to her “Hm....I see you are a wolf I could tame..” she said, the wolf barked at her in agreement //I hate acting like a dog to get jobs like this...GAH// The hunter looked down at the wolf then nodded taking a rod-like item and waving it over and around the wolf //this is SO annoying...they should hurry up and find some sort of enchantment to tame wolves like me..// The hunter looked down at the wolf then called to her group “Okay I have a decent pet for this raid are we all set?” a paladin walked over and checked the wolf before deciding “Yup. I think we can manage with this wolf. Your last attempt at this was a bit....-” the hunter glared “hey its not my fault the pet couldn't keep aggro.” she said a looking around to make sure no horde decided to follow them. The paladin nodded then walked to the large group to get a plan ready //always this...healers there dps there....why not just go attack it already...// the wolf yawned then sat a bit away from the group deciding to talk to a nearby cat “So....we're going to attack the big dragon around here then?” she barked the cat nodded “yes. Although my hunter is taking a while to think of a strategy...”
The wolf nodded then decided to take a nap before they went off to attack the dragon. //hopefully it will happen soon I am bored...// an hour passed before anything happened the hunter called the wolf to her side “I guess you need a name to keep after you finish this right? How about Ellie?” the wolf barked at her //what kind of name is Ellie? I guess I could do with a better name then wolf though// Ellie nodded then got ready to attack. The hunter nodded then wrote the name onto the rod then placed it into her bag “okay Ellie suits you I think.” she grabbed her bow then walked over to a different side of the clearing leaving Ellie to stay put where she was. //okay....now where is that annoying dragon that's supposed to be here....// Lethon roared as he was pulled away from his portal he tried to guard “I can sense the SHADOW in your hearts. There can be no rest for the wicked.” he said then attacked the paladin who pulled the hunter looked at Ellie then aimed her bow “Okay now get the dragon got it?” Ellie nodded and bounded off to attack growling she looked at the dragon “not so scary are you?” she asked trying to get the dragons attention. The dragon roared and tried to attack Ellie getting pulled by the paladin again “Turn off growl! Don't forget that piece!”
biscitandchina
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

The Hunter nodded “Ellie no growling!” , Ellie nodded and continued attacking always missing the dragons tail when she charged it //This is SO annoying....overpowered lizard...// the hunter looked at Ellie “Um.....tails a bad place to sit Ellie!” the wolf looked over then nearly got thwacked by the hard end of the tail. //GAH! Lizard has issues! ISSUES!.” she said dodging the tail then targeting a leg. Lethon glared then inhaled the paladin noticed the dragon readying his breath attack “PILE UP!” he shouted then the group piled into a tight group to be harder to hit from the breath attack Ellie still sat where she was though and the breath attack hit her. Ellie yelped but ran before it could have done serious damage “Too slow lizard!” she taunted running to another spot away from the head of the dragon the hunter looked at the wolf “Ellie! No growling!” she called to the wolf who casually stopped taunting the dragon //this is a bit easy.....I thought dragon breath was supposed to actually do damage when used but whatever.// she ran to the other side of the dragon as the group got back into position after a few hours the dragon was finally downed //that was alot of fun but....I think I'm done here// she thought to herself looking at the hunter running away soon after the hunter noticed the wolf leaving “Well...guess she still likes the wild then...” the paladin walked back to the group and started handing out items from the dragons hoard “Well it was a fun day wasn't it? And I guess the wolf had no issue with helping us but she still enjoys it here it seems.” the hunter nodded “noy my choice for her to go but if she wanted to fine.”

A few years passed since then and the wolf had changed a bit as well gaining the intelligence of a dragon scales and the ability to sense magic being used nearby sometimes even canceling it out rarely although it had been a few bad years for azeroth the Lich King uprising and now the Earth-Warder Neltharion had become the aspect of death itself now being called Deathwing. Hopefully no one bad would come to duskwood as there was already a worgen problem there they had come recently and had no intention to leave. She yawned and looked over her shoulder to see one of those worgen running past her now,away from other wolves of her pack. //well seems they are finally figuring out that this is our turf here.// she thought to herself the worgen kept running losing their trail Ellie got up and followed the tracks the worgen had left //she has tracks...but not as they are usually left by her kind...// the wolf thought following closely behind in the shadows.
Biscit stopped running since the wolves had stopped chasing her “that was a bit of a pain to do...but at least I have info on the wolves here even if they are a bit....vicious.” Ellie wandered up to the worgen “I would not say we we're vicious Worgen. More like you annoyed us.” Biscit jumped at the sudden voice and only saw another wolf “Trylz..is this some kind of joke?” the wolf glared at the worgen then tapped the worgen with her tail “no one named Trylz here sorry just a wolf.” Biscit looked at the wolf carefully. “You can talk? I have never met a talking wolf....sorry. You some kind of druid?” The wolf groaned then shook her head “no. I'm a talking wolf. Get it through your head.” Biscit looked at the wolf for a while “So....how can you talk then? It's a bit of a odd thing to see any kind of beast talk.” The wolf looked at the worgen then saw a bow “your a huntress then I take it. And why can I talk you ask? Well....I fought a dragon a few years back and took a bit of a breath attack.” Biscit looked at the odd wolf for a minute. “There is no dragon here.....were you someones pet recently?” the wolf shook her head “not in a long time worgen. I am not one to talk to travelers that much anymore.” Biscit looked at the wolf “and your talking to one now. So is there a reason for it?” the wolf nodded “Yes I wanted to travel and see if I could beat that dragon who has reaped havoc all over azeroth.” Biscit looked at the wolf “I'm a bit new to being a hunter...you want to be my pet then?” the wolf nodded. Biscit grabbed a old taming rod and waved it over the wolf though...there was already a name engraved on it.
biscitandchina
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Biscit looked at the rod for a few minutes “Um....did you already have a name...or was your previous hunter a Night elf? as....your name is already engraved here.....” Ellie looked at the rod seeing her name was still there. “Yes a long time ago a night elf huntress tamed me and after I defeated the dragon I left back into the forest here why?” biscit seemed a bit confused still “um....your name is already Ellie then?” Ellie looked at the rod “Yes.......I am going to guess your my last hunters prodigy then.” Biscit nodded “yeah Avrana decided to become a druid not so long ago and gave me her old taming rod to help me on my way to becoming a huntress. She sent me here to investigate the wolves around here and told me to look for one out of the ordinary. I thought she meant the pack leader Lupos but I guess I was wrong.” Ellie laughed a bit “the funny thing is last time I met her she didn't like druids so much.” Biscit nodded “Yeah. She went to that path because she thought it would be a fun idea.” Ellie looked and nodded at the worgen “So I was already your pet before you met me then. And as I wanted to travel anyway...lets head to strangle thorn vale.” Biscit looked at the wolf surprised “how did you know where I was going?” Ellie laughed a bit then pointed down a path “well. I have seen alot of travelers go this way for the same reason.” Biscit nodded then called a celestial steed over. “Oh Ellie this is my mount Crystal.” Ellie looked at the horse-like being and nodded “Hello Crystal I am going to join you on your adventures for a while.” she said following close behind Biscit.

Soon after they reached Stranglethorn Vale Biscit found a humans camp not too far away from the entrance to the jungle. Biscit dismissed Crystal and walked up to a human bowing slightly “Biscit Worgen reporting for duty.” The human laughed then handed Biscit a few scrolls so she could read the jobs listed. “Heh.....Ellie this may take a while. You may want to help me gather up some food on the way.” Ellie nodded and walked over to the worgen hunter “Lets go then.” she said running past the worgen to find a food source “Ellie wait up!”the worgen shouted to the wolf trying to catch up. Ellie laughed a bit “Well I know of a place with some good food nearby. Its a river filled with crocolisks though.” Biscit nodded “Fish is always a nice treat.” she agreed, then Ellie shook her head. “Nope not fish. Mystery Meat.” Biscit looked shocked at what the wolf said “...Mystery Meat?” Biscit inquired, Ellie nodded “One of my favorite foods. I tend to come here alot just to get some.” the wolf said running to a long river. “okay Ellie. We'll get some mystery meat but then we need to go do our jobs.”
Biscit and Ellie collected all of the needed objects (including Mystery Meat for a wolf) and continued to adventure for the following years. And still are to this day you may even spot the two having a fun time....or arguing about Mystery Meat. This is the end of the beginning for now. There may be more to come as time goes by.