Random Stories I've Made

Death_Dino
Realm: A lot of realms o.o

Random Stories I've Made

Unread post by Death_Dino »

HAY thar people! Just some stuff I've been writing about that I haven't another place to put and uh..
Enjoy, I guess!
Blood spattered onto the dry, green grass. A loud primal grunt emit. Twisted jaws attempted to eat at the brutally scarred face of a twilight necromancer. Wings flapped and shook the skies above. The dragon flight took no pride in being reduced to vultures.. And soon, maybe even cannibals. The Black Aspect roared before flapping off and bringing the latest corpses to the Obsidian Lair. One red drake was dropped by the floor. “A niiiiice speciiiiimen, myyyyy ladyyyy…” a scratchy and hyena-like voice casted from the dark. “It’s for eating this time, Tarvus, you know that..” Kkyrann sighed in reply. “Yyyyyesss of course.. Hyeh hyeh!” the purple dragonman cackled. “This game is getting a little to hurtful on my experiments, you know!” his gesture suddenly grew serious as a claw pointed darkly at the Aspect. “You always are just too eager to play! Now I have nothing to do in my life because of this silly mess!” “That sucks for you, then. Don’t get any ideas lizard.” Kkyr snarled before heading off. “ ‘Don’t get any ideas’ hm hm hm.. Hyeh HYEHhhhhh… Like she thinks I won’t.” He cackles once more and moves into the shadows- lime green lighting his trail.
Kkyr muttered to herself some before curling into a pool. The skull at her back made her feel.. At home. She slowly dozed off.

A splash off water awoke her. The onyxia-like drake giggled at the Aspect’s misfortune. She snorted back, splashing her own wave.
“It’s time for your meal, Kky!” “I know I know..” The Black Aspect glided in annoyance. Once she had made it out of the cave her dim, tired olive eyes targeted a dead gryphon. Her wings automatically sheathed to her sides and the warm landed hard into the grass- stomach first. Her crooked jaws slowly picked at the meat. She had only had about seven pounds before moving on- barely enough to hold her- but it’d have to do. The travel to the lake was exhausting. The wind could not guide her wings and she could not run due to wounds. Once she had gotten a bit of a sip- the water constantly poured from her lower jaw like waterfalls. An inability to eat, drink, run, and fly would make it hard to survive. The air became foul as soon as she finished and she limped off. It’d be a harsh trip back to the safety of her nest.
__

Figured I only do two paragraphs a page, too. I still need to work on most of these as it was just stuff I wanted to spill out of my brain.
Last edited by Death_Dino on Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Death_Dino

Re: Random Stories I've Made

There was still no sign of Raedolf. She didn’t know whether to call it off or not. Slowly, she had descended to his rank.. Her friends had claimed seeing him at the Blue Recluse, but there was no proof. Whenever she heard the talk about him it was like a dream- no.. A nightmare.

Nostrastrasza and Tederastrasz had brought her to secluded and abandoned Vermillion Redoubt. They were the only two still there. Kkyr and her flight had been able to eat many of the dead drakes there. Her best friends were the only ones keeping her company. The pack had "abandoned" her, Aaoron, Raedolf, and Sarnor. The other pack had separated looking for Raedolf. And the rest of her tribe was doing the Shadow Festival or looking for TLPD.

Delta maw gave a terrifying glare, his growl perched up in annoyance. “..Eh..” Kkyr whimpered. “That.. Did not go as expected. And I mean it in a bad way.” He slowly brushed past the worgen.
“Y’know, I was expecting a.. Congratulations.. At least..”
Delta’s expression softened. “Ghmm..”
“Has Rae been saved yet?”
“Raedolf Yaeger doesn’t need saving anymore.” The wolf begins to snarl.
“Wha.. What?”
Delta turned around furiously, but continued a stare at the ground. “Last night, I tracked Rae with my elite eight all the way back to Blasted Lands.. He was already saved by Omega and Beta druids. Keagayla, Dinnertime, some other I did not recognize.”
Kkyr looks at the ground softly as well, her smile swerving into a depressing frown between her broken jaws.
“Well..”
“You heard me. Who cares about him. Kkyrann.. I do not like this Pack anymore. I no longer pledge my service to it.” His glare retraces back up to Kkyr’s eyes. “And I suggest you do too..”
“B..but.. It’s.. I can’t!”
Last edited by Death_Dino on Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Death_Dino

Re: Random Stories I've Made

Delta let out a horrid roar. “These people are undeserving of sigh gratitude! Look at what they’ve done for all your hard work! OUR hard work! Look at Dinnertime, RAEDOLF!” his blue eyes went crazed. “It’s your choice.. But if you’re staying, I can only offer a handful of aid. From now on my only full troops will be given to the Tribe, and the Underworld War. This conversation is OVER!” he turned away and started to walk.
“I..” She sighs. “Ok.”
The wolf turned around and nuzzled her. “I’m sorry I was so hard on you. But I really do not have the time or will to serve your guild.. I better hurry. I have to train.. HappaSappa.”He jumps down the hills.
____