Character drawing

Karathyriel
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Not playing anymore.

Character drawing

Unread post by Karathyriel »

Since I couldn't find any other thread where this might have been fitting, I'll just open a new one...

A very long time ago, at a games fair in Germany, I convinced one of the professional artists to draw my first ever character, a Tauren warrior named Regash.
She didn't have much time for the drawing and unfortunately had never ever seen anything from WoW, so I only could describe to here, what I wanted.
Back then, I was rather disappointed, as the drawing didn't even remotly look my warrior, but I just now stumled over this and thought it inaccurate but still kind of cool, so I thought, I'd share it with you.

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Character drawing

Unread post by Wain »

It's actually quite a beautiful sketch, and not bad considering the artist had never seen a Tauren :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Boven
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by Boven »

I think it's a wonderful picture. I rather like the bull head picture on the shield too.

I've a picture of my hunter that was created years ago that I love. It's of a much more silly nature, though. I'd post it, but I wouldn't want to do it without the artist's permission, especially since she frequents Petopia.
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

I think it's awesome, actually!

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.