World Building Help?

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

World Building Help?

Unread post by Aleu »

I've been working on some... things. Mainly a brand new fantasy world. Why? Because I can and my brain just exploded with the sheer amount of plot bunnies. It kind of became a bit of a mess, so I'm curious if there's anything I can do to improve it.

http://sta.sh/029qvrl0uva8

^ Yes that's a DA stash link. I really want to expand the setting, but I'm not sure how. Let alone have a solid plot for all this. I really could use outside opinions on what I can scrap and what I can expand.

Secondly... anyone have a map and/or land mass creator? :'D I'm really bad at maps.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Adyrawr
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Re: World Building Help?

Unread post by Adyrawr »

Ahhh, that's super great!! I have a world somewhat like the one you're working on that I finished a long time ago and really want to make into a DnD campaign.
Though I'd love to see some horse people?? Deer people?? Also letting people make OCs on DA would probably be a big hit. (I'd do it in 0.1 seconds.)

signature made by yours truly.

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Re: World Building Help?

Unread post by Aleu »

Someone once spoke to me about turning it into ARPG group over on DA. I had considered putting it together with another world building idea I had a long time ago.

http://sta.sh/01lriqth2oli I put a stupid amount of thought into this one a while ago. I thought I could expand the world even more with this and hopefully add to it as well, since Metazoa is a continent in a much larger world.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}