WoW Character Bios

Flyra
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Draenor EU (Horde), Mazrigos EU (Alliance)

WoW Character Bios

Unread post by Flyra »

Hello everyone!

I'm not a roleplayer but I've recently taken an interest in actually giving my WoW characters some backstory and lore and was wondering if anyone has done something similar and if I could read it?

FR: Heart #57524 WoW: Flyra#21730

Inay
Petopia Artist
Realm: Argent Dawn (EU)

Re: WoW Character Bios

Unread post by Inay »

I don't think I have ever wrote the backstory entirely, because I'm a lazy bastard, but I do have a profil for my huntress and something akin for my mage if you want.

Narmë: https://www.argentarchives.org/node/204578
Shahari: https://inay-play.tumblr.com/post/16243 ... le-shahari

To add on what is not said in any profil:
During the events of Burning Crusade, Narmë's sister (Flann) is a Sunfury while Shahari is part of the Aldor. It's to Shahari that Flann happen to surrender, after the events of Tempest Keep and the implications of demons, and it's Shahari who choose to be merciful to the blood elf mage and not take her life.
Since then, the Reddawn family consider to have a life debt to the Draenei; part of it have been repayed by Narmë on the Broken Shore when she fought side by side with her. (As well as with Bersarien, my Demon Hunter, and Madam, my Death Knight. It was a merry band on the Broken Shore.)
Most of my characters know each others, if only in passing. Madam is the mother of my Void Elf, for example, who is preparing herself to be a spy... In service of the military unit Narmë is in. The same way, Narmë have met Kesrel (LightForged Draenei) in Sholazar while the last one was exploring this new world, and Marhah is Kesrel's wife (finally reunited after millenias appart). I think my two Nightbornes are the only ones not knowing the others, and they may even have met Bersarien, Shahari or Narmë during the Insurrection.
Flyra
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Draenor EU (Horde), Mazrigos EU (Alliance)

Unread post by Flyra »

Thank you so much Inay, this is exactly what I was looking for! All of it was such an interesting read. :hug:

FR: Heart #57524 WoW: Flyra#21730

Inay
Petopia Artist
Realm: Argent Dawn (EU)

Unread post by Inay »

It was a pleasure, I do love talking about my characters. :D