Wings of Terokkar

Dawnstrider

Wings of Terokkar

Unread post by Dawnstrider »

Hey all, first time post from me :)

Thought I'd share a fun experience I had yesterday. I always liked the owl birds from Terokkar in their diffrent colors, however since they are listed as being a Cunning pet, I've never really tamed one, that is until I found out about the Akkarai Hatchling. The thing is, for those who don't know, the Akkarai Hatchling has the looks of a 'birds of prey' like most other owl birds from Terokkar, but is in fact a 'carrion bird' pet - meaning that is a Ferocity pet. After doing a few Sha'tari Skyguard quests which is required to summon the mob, which then has the ability to summon a pack of 6 Akkarai Hatchlings, I luckily tamed one. Quite a challange too I think, and honestly, I was sure I was done for after the tame because I was very low on health, had no mana and as being a freshly tamed pet, my bird was unhappy + untalented, so not doing the best dps. But the bird pulled through and we actually managed to get the level 72 elite mob down :)

After the battle/tame - I flew off to a nearby hilltop to take this screenshot.
Attachments
Akkarai Hatchling.jpg
Karathyriel
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Not playing anymore.

Re: Wings of Terokkar

Unread post by Karathyriel »

Congratulations to this fine companion.

I'd had one tamed myself but I don't like a bird to flutter beside my all day long! :lol:
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Very nice!

Like Karathyriel, I'm not fond of flapping pets, but I can definitely appreciate their beauty. ^^ Congrats on the tame!
Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

Fancy. I'm just too lazy to go fetch it for my hunter. That and his stable is pretty full. Congrats, hehe. ;)